Reading About The Obama, Is Like Reading the Onion

By the way Chris, believe it or not, some people ask questions simply to gain an understanding of another perception. Not so much because they really need the answer. It is a way of learning to understand each other better and fairly.

No fruitcake here "old rocks" my rocks are in good shape and pro female! lol

Glad you enjoyed the chuckle.

Yeah, so he's made a few mistakes. Every politician misspeaks now and then. They are hardly on the level of Bush's legendary gaffes that have spawned an industry of t-shirts and websites.
AAAAAvT4CtgAAAAAAQEDBg.jpg

do i need to post any more tshirt pics?

No fruitcake here "old rocks" my rocks are in good shape and pro female! lol

Glad you enjoyed the chuckle.

That is funny. The Old Rocks screen name comes from something my daughter said to teenage friends many years ago. One of them asked me about my opinion on a musical group. Before I answered, my daughter said "Oh Dad doesn't know anything about things like that, all he ever does is hunt old rocks." As far as the other interpretation, that too is in good shape, and strickly heterosexual. And for the same woman for over 35 years. Sorry to ruin any good stereotypes.

That is funny. The Old Rocks screen name comes from something my daughter said to teenage friends many years ago. One of them asked me about my opinion on a musical group. Before I answered, my daughter said "Oh Dad doesn't know anything about things like that, all he ever does is hunt old rocks." As far as the other interpretation, that too is in good shape, and strickly heterosexual. And for the same woman for over 35 years. Sorry to ruin any good stereotypes.

LOL ............. Well my daughters use to get on me because I liked listening to old rock music, now they listen to it. As for 'old rocks' I hunt them as well. It first began out in my wood shop, I would hunt some up which I could polish up. Now I hunt ones which look good in our aquariums.

This is my second marriage. My first one was a fling which produced my daughters. After dumping her, my girls and I went on to have a great life and I met the most wonderful woman in the world. We are on year 21 together now. The girls have each given us a grand child and we still have a 11 year old son at home, who keeps us on our toes.

So I'm not a good one for nontraditional stereotypes either. lol

Life is pretty good in spite of all this political BS! ha :lol:

LOL ............. Well my daughters use to get on me because I liked listening to old rock music, now they listen to it. As for 'old rocks' I hunt them as well. It first began out in my wood shop, I would hunt some up which I could polish up. Now I hunt ones which look good in our aquariums.

This is my second marriage. My first one was a fling which produced my daughters. After dumping her, my girls and I went on to have a great life and I met the most wonderful woman in the world. We are on year 21 together now. The girls have each given us a grand child and we still have a 11 year old son at home, who keeps us on our toes.

So I'm not a good one for nontraditional stereotypes either. lol

Life is pretty good in spite of all this political BS! ha :lol:

You got it. My favorite music, probably a genetic flaw, is Bluegrass. I like the old happy rock. And enjoy folk, filk, and most genres. Having worked in heavy industry most of my life, I do not like the really loud music. Get enough loud noise at work.

I started hunting and packing rocks home as soon as I was old enough to have pockets to put them in. I have about three years in university level Geology training. Got caught in the '72 inflation spiral, and had to go back to my tools. Not a bad living, as I was already a journey level millwright.

Yes. That is one. You need another 300+ quotes to be even with GWB

I saw a series of at least four novel sized books filled with just Bushisms. LOL I should buy one some day, maybe as a collector to see if anyone could ever get enough to match just one book.

I saw a series of at least four novel sized books filled with just Bushisms. LOL I should buy one some day, maybe as a collector to see if anyone could ever get enough to match just one book.
yeah, we know lib morons would hang on his every word

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back