Democrat Scandals: Starting To Add Up

mcmick

Rookie
Oct 4, 2008
Tucson, Az
Gov. Rod Blagojevich and his chief of staff, John Harris, were arrested by FBI agents on federal corruption charges Tuesday morning.

Recently involved in a possible scandal, also, is Charlie Rangel, House Ways and Means Committee Chairman, who forgot to report rental income and who got a $100,000 contribution for a company, in which Rangel protected a tax loophole worth tens of millions, leading to another contibution to a Rangel cause for $100,000, from that grateful company owner.

Congressman Roy Jefferson, famous for stashing $90.000 in alleged bribe money into his freezer, but still claiming innocence and who received a committee chairmanship from Nancy Pelosi after his indictment, is one of several who seemed to get elevated from scandals.

The Mayor of Detroit, several recent Democrat Mayors of Atlantic City, N.J.
all convicted.

Eliot Spitzer, Governor of New York.

Democrats are often rewarded for their scandals. Look how they love Bill and Hillary.

They even returned Marion Barry to power. Fine role model.

The Mainstream Media makes as light as it can on Democrat scandals, often not even citing the party if the scandal involves a Democrat, but covering each Republican scandal with more attention than a Super Bowl contest, and the party identity, mentioned without fail and with great prominence in all cases.

Republicans have had their share, though, generally speaking, Jack Abramowitz, Duke Cunningham, and Mark Foley were not nearly as high profile such as Governor Blagojevich, and Governor Eliot Spitzer of New York, sometimes dubbed client #9.

Democrats don't do anything wrong...lets get back on topic and talk about Sarah Palin and clothes

Youse have noticed the TV's on the left are not about to put a D behind the Govenors name haven't ye?

OH NO! BARRACK EVIL HEUSAIN OBAMA DIDN:T PUT THE CAP BACK ON THE TOOTHPASTE! Let's string him up!

:lol:

you poor, petty motherfuckers.

OH NO! BARRACK EVIL HEUSAIN OBAMA DIDN:T PUT THE CAP BACK ON THE TOOTHPASTE! Let's string him up!

:offtopic::offtopic:

Did someone say something about Obama? I think this is a general ....the Dems are corrupt thread, unless you are admitting Obama's corrupt, I don't think he belongs here.

funny, the only person in this thread that brought up Obama was you...

I heading you off at the pass, dude.. Do you think it's unpredictable to plot where your kind go with silly crap like this?

:offtopic::offtopic:

Did someone say something about Obama? I think this is a general ....the Dems are corrupt thread, unless you are admitting Obama's corrupt, I don't think he belongs here.

i'll remind you of that if this thread makes it to 3 pages.

Power and easy access to money are a temptation that all too many cannot resist, by they Liberal or Conservative. Whenever one party has had the majority of power for any length of time, that party will have more corruption. Why bribe people that cannot help you? We have seen this in the last eight years, from Haliburton to Delay. Now, as the Dems aquire more power, you will see many of them succumb to power and greed. We need men like Patrick Fitzgerald for this very reason.

hmmmm lets see --taking bribes to appoint a US senator or the cap off the tube of toothpaste ?--this is a tough one. :lol:

I think it's funny. The Democrats have all the power, and already, they're losing the faith of the American public. That didn't take long.

It's the same party that got ousted in 96 and 2000. They only seemed better because the Republicans became such colossal fuckups and didn't deliver.

Neither did the Dem Congress in 06. Let's hope Obama does better or we're going to be an economic world of shit WAY worse than we are.

2010 is already looking brighter for the GoP.

It's cyclical. The Dems will fuck up long enough that the Republicans will look good again and they'll swap places again. In the meantime, nothing gets done by EITHER. Each is too busy keeping the collective focussed on the screw-ups of the other while business goes on as usual.

Think this economic nosedive is going to hurt any of those Congresspersons or the President? Hardly. And who do they bail out? Banks? The auto industry?

How many little guys got bailed out?

Forum List

Back