Read, ye noahides, and repent.

rtwngAvngr said:
You know. Don't play coy.

I don't, honestly. Do I repent of my support of the state of Israel? Or my support of watching Israelis do GOOD by blasting the hell out of PLO-Terror houses?

Other?

I like Mel Brooks - is that okay?

rtwngAvngr said:
CHanged his mind. Jesus said they had
started passing off the thoughts of men as divine law. Read mark 7 1-14 or so.

God does not change His mind. He knew, before He created mankind, that He would choose the Jewish people to be His own, and that Christ would be, ethnically speaking, Jewish.

God still cares for the Jewish nation, as evidenced by Christ's words in Matthew 15:
"A Canaanite woman from that region (Tyre and Sidon) came out and was crying, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed by a demon." But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, "Send her away, for she is crying out after us." He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." But she came and knelt before him, saying, "Lord, help me." And he answered, "It is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." She said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." Then Jesus answered her, "O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire." And her daughter was healed instantly."

5stringJeff said:
God does not change His mind. He knew, before He created mankind, that He would choose the Jewish people to be His own, and that Christ would be, ethnically speaking, Jewish.

God still cares for the Jewish nation, as evidenced by Christ's words in Matthew 15:
"A Canaanite woman from that region (Tyre and Sidon) came out and was crying, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed by a demon." But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, "Send her away, for she is crying out after us." He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." But she came and knelt before him, saying, "Lord, help me." And he answered, "It is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." She said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." Then Jesus answered her, "O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire." And her daughter was healed instantly."
I figured jews still had a chance if they converted.

5stringJeff said:

I disagree. I beleive god changed his mind on the jews, but they still have one more chance through christ, just like the rest of us. God wiped out all people with a flood once, then felt bad and said he'd never do it again. He changes his mind.

Even if god can't change his mind on the jews, they turn from god if they believe the talmud and what it contains.

rtwngAvngr said:
I disagree. I beleive god changed his mind on the jews, but they still have one more chance through christ, just like the rest of us. God wiped out all people with a flood once, then felt bad and said he'd never do it again. He changes his mind.

Even if god can't change his mind on the jews, they turn from god if they believe the talmud and what it contains.

Dispenasationalism explains it all, RWA.

rtwngAvngr said:

God does not change His mind. Read:

http://tektonics.org/gk/godchangemind.html

Everyone who doesn't follow the Bible - Jew, Hindu, atheist, Scientologist - is in the same boat. I know that doesn't follow with your Jews-are-the-ringleaders-of-the-NWO-and-scourge-of-the-earth conspiracy theory, but it's true.

rtwngAvngr said:
God wiped out all people with a flood once, then felt bad
and said he'd never do it again. He changes his mind.

There is no bibilcal evidence suggesting God 'changed his mind' or 'felt bad' about his decision to send the flood. If God REALLY felt bad, he would have just 'un-done' all that.

(shrug).

5stringJeff said:
God does not change His mind. Read:

http://tektonics.org/gk/godchangemind.html

Everyone who doesn't follow the Bible - Jew, Hindu, atheist, Scientologist - is in the same boat. I know that doesn't follow with your Jews-are-the-ringleaders-of-the-NWO-and-scourge-of-the-earth conspiracy theory, but it's true.

So jews must accept jesus to be saved, just like everyone else. That's what I believe. So I wonder why so many christians are so gung ho on the jew world order.

I still beleive god changes his mind sometimes. You're not an authority on everything jeff.

Oh. I'm just learned I'm a replacement theologists, not dispensationalist like some of you noahide bots seem to be.

dmp said:
There is no bibilcal evidence suggesting God 'changed his mind' or 'felt bad' about his decision to send the flood. If God REALLY felt bad, he would have just 'un-done' all that.

(shrug).

God doesn't have to change his mind--he just plans for things to change. People need to go with the changes.

rtwngAvngr said:
I disagree. I beleive(sic) god changed his mind on the jews, but they still have one more chance through christ, just like the rest of us. God wiped out all people with a flood once, then felt bad and said he'd never do it again. He changes his mind.

:shocked: Talk about 'New Age'! What does this do to omniprescient, omnipotent, omnipresent, and omnibenevolent regarding God? Now you are claiming He isn't these?

Now it all makes sense. Dispensationalism is a doctrinal perversion to help facilitate the nwo.

http://e-watchman.com/essays/print/king-of-the-north-acts.html
Following England's break with the Vatican, the ruling monarch became the head of the newly-formed Anglican Church of England. (This was before the British Empire developed) It was not long, though, until various kinds of Protestant reformers, collectively known as Puritans, broke free from the Crown's Anglican version of Catholicism. This resulted in years of bitter persecution for the Puritans, which eventually led to their immigration to America as the original Pilgrims, and ultimately to the establishment of the American republic in opposition to the British Empire.

Understandably, the King's Anglican Church had a difficult time establishing itself in early America. However, the Empire developed more subtle means of influencing and controlling religious and political thought.

After the Crown authorized the translation of the King James Version of the Bible in the early 1600s, London eventually became home to numerous Bible Societies and missionary groups. Perhaps inevitably, it wasn't long before the deepening interest in the Bible gave rise to the teaching of British Israelism and so-called Dispensationalism—or what is called today—Endtimes eschatology. Anglican clergyman, John Nelson Darby, is credited for popularizing such.

The most far-reaching aspect of British Israelism is Zionism, which has been adopted by virtually all Evangelical and Armageddonist sects and cults as an authentic Bible doctrine. Ultimately, through the "born-again" President George Bush, Zionism has apparently even become the cornerstone of American foreign policy—giving scriptural justification for Anglo-American military and political ventures in the Middle East. Not coincidently, Zionism today serves as a potential detonator for global nuclear war—the Zionist's version of Armageddon.

Through the doctrine of British Israelism and the secret apparatus of Masonry, apparently in some instances channeled through Anglo-American intelligence operatives, London has hatched, nurtured and controlled numerous sects and cults, such as so-called "Low-church" Pentecostalism, Armstrong's World Wide Church of God, as well as the 1960's "Jesus people" movement and the so-called Moonie Cult. The UN-promoting Bahai faith also appears to have connections to the Victorian British Empire; its founding prophet being an advocate of a political super-state.

Kathianne said:
:shocked: Talk about 'New Age'! What does this do to omniprescient, omnipotent, omnipresent, and omnibenevolent regarding God? Now you are claiming He isn't these?

I don't see mind-changing as neccessarily at odds with qualities of omniscience or omnipotence. Shrug.

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't see mind-changing as neccessarily at odds with qualities of omniscience or omnipotence. Shrug.
YOU are going the way of the 'infidels'. If God is 'changing His mind' then it would because things weren't going via His plan. Thus He would not be 'all-knowing.' Can't have it both ways, much as you would like.

Kathianne said:
YOU are going the way of the 'infidels'. If God is 'changing His mind' then it would because things weren't going via His plan. Thus He would not be 'all-knowing.' Can't have it both ways, much as you would like.

God is not constrained by your rigid reasoning.

Kathianne said:
Nor your new found 'flexible reasoning'.

I am constrained. God is not.

If god is constrained by his previous decisions, he is not omnipotent, you can't have it both ways!:teeth:

What do you think about dispensationalism v. replacement theology?

Forum List

Back