Read, ye noahides, and repent.

rtwngAvngr said:
There WAS a special covenant with the jews. Then a new covenant was made for everyone AND the jews TOO through christ. They had become too obsessed with their human laws and their elitism. You're ignore the passage of time and how things actually change over time.

Aren't you a buddhist?

Yes, hence my reference to how Christians try to "save my soul"... Can you read?

rtwngAvngr said:
There WAS a special covenant with the jews. Then a new covenant was made for everyone AND the jews TOO through christ. They had become too obsessed with their human laws and their elitism. You're ignore the passage of time and how things actually change over time.

Aren't you a buddhist?

If you read the verses about the New Covenant it is about the old "laws" not previous promises. It ended laws about eating pork...

You really need to get with a solid pastor. This hatred thing is not something Christ was all about, at least not according to the books about him. It supposed to be Gospel (Good News) not Judgment Upon You! In fact it leaves God to judge and tells you not to.

This whole paranoia about them taking over the world is insane as well. They don't control the US... All you need for evidence of that is how they cave to the Presidents when they have to keep talks with the Palestinians on the table, or when they get paid not to attack Saddam during Gulf War I... Or myriad other clear examples. "Jews" hold no special hatred for God, even with the Christian religion. In fact they hold a place of high esteem.... Even in Revelations.

no1tovote4 said:
Yes, hence my reference to how Christians try to "save my soul"... Can you read?

Yes. Can you understand the concept of things changing through time?

no1tovote4 said:
Didn't read the next post did you? I ask again... Can you read?

ANd I answered. Yes I can read. I repeat my query: Can you understand things changing over time?

no1tovote4 said:
If you read the verses about the New Covenant it is about the old "laws" not previous promises. It ended laws about eating pork...

You really need to get with a solid pastor. This hatred thing is not something Christ was all about, at least not according to the books about him. It supposed to be Gospel (Good News) not Judgment Upon You! In fact it leaves God to judge and tells you not to.

This whole paranoia about them taking over the world is insane as well. They don't control the US... All you need for evidence of that is how they cave to the Presidents when they have to keep talks with the Palestinians on the table, or when they get paid not to attack Saddam during Gulf War I... Or myriad other clear examples. "Jews" hold no special hatred for God, even with the Christian religion. In fact they hold a place of high esteem.... Even in Revelations.

Whatever he thought they were doing wrong, it required a new covenant. The jews were no longer special and they too needed christ, according to christ. I'm a christian, so I'm going with what jesus said, despite your hysteria.

IS it hate to honestly look at what's in the talmud? No it is not. The truth is not hate.

rtwngAvngr said:
ANd I answered. Yes I can read. I repeat my query: Can you understand things changing over time?

Clearly. Are you saying that you plan on giving us God's new judgement of the Jews? That you are a Prophet? Really? Give us the new interpretation! We all want to hear it.

Are you saying that God is wrong when he says that Jews will hold a special place at the End of Time? That your own book is wrong? That He really was wrong?!!

Read that book before you attempt to go there.

no1tovote4 said:
Clearly. Are you saying that you plan on giving us God's new judgement of the Jews? That you are a Prophet? Really? Give us the new interpretation! We all want to hear it.

Are you saying that God is wrong when he says that Jews will hold a special place at the End of Time? That your own book is wrong? That He really was wrong?!!

Read that book before you attempt to go there.

I'm saying things change.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me'" (John 14:6).

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm saying things change.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me'" (John 14:6).

Yet you refuse to see what changed in the book and what did not. He (Christ) specifically says that the previous promises still held (Read that verse again), He also says the previsous Commandments held... Then went on to explain the New Covenant applied to the purification laws and rules, not the Commandments. He came to Fulfill the Promise... That is what that book says.

Saying it "changed" means you believe that God was wrong when he gave Jews a special place in Revelations... (Admittedly they would be Christian Jews, but they are mentioned as His People even in the Apocalypse)...

God didn't "Change his mind" about his promise to curse those that curse them...

Read that book man. Or you can just count yourself amond the "Noahides" that ignore the teaching in it.

no1tovote4 said:
Yet you refuse to see what changed in the book and what did not. He (Christ) specifically says that the previous promises still held (Read that verse again), He also says the previsous Commandments held... Then went on to explain the New Covenant applied to the purification laws and rules, not the Commandments. He came to Fulfill the Promise... That is what that book says.

Saying it "changed" means you believe that God was wrong when he gave Jews a special place in Revelations... (Admittedly they would be Christian Jews, but they are mentioned as His People even in the Apocalypse)...

God didn't "Change his mind" about his promise to curse those that curse them...

Read that book man. Or you can just count yourself amond the "Noahides" that ignore the teaching in it.

I disagree with your interpretation, as is my right. All these apostate zionist jews are not CHRISTIAN JEWS. I think jesus was delivering a message that the jews had messed up and needed salvation through him. Hence, jews that do not accept his salvation no longer share in the covenant.

rtwngAvngr said:
I disagree with your interpretation, as is my right. All these apostate zionist jews are not CHRISTIAN JEWS. I think jesus was delivering a message that the jews had messed up and needed salvation through him. Hence, jews that do not accept his salvation no longer share in the covenant.

True it would be according to the book that those who do not accept Christ are not saved... Untrue it would be that he held a special piece of hatred for the Jews... He still called them "His" people even in Revelations, even at the End they were "His people"... It should be very revealing to you what that was about. They still hold a special place for God. Hence those who are specifically elevated simply by being Jewish Converts...

(Also my admonition that it was yours to attempt to convert them, but not yours to judge them in a previous post you clearly didn't read.)

It isn't an "interpretation" to read those words in Revelations. They were His very own words...

While I don't necessarily believe in this religion I can fully understand the words "His People" spoken at the End of Time...

no1tovote4 said:
True it would be according to the book that those who do not accept Christ are not saved... Untrue it would be that he held a special piece of hatred for the Jews... He still called them "His" people even in Revelations, even at the End they were "His people"... It should be very revealing to you what that was about. They still hold a special place for God. Hence those who are specifically elevated simply by being Jewish Converts...

It isn't an "interpretation" to read those words in Revelations. They were His very own words...

While I don't necessarily believe in this religion I can fully understand the words "His People" spoken at the End of Time...

Noone's talking about "piece of hatred" but you. I'm sayig jesus said the way they were conducting their religion still left them in need of his salvation. For the most part, the jews rejected this message and continued in their worldly power mongering ways, as they continued to do up until now, placing the talmud above the torah in importance, contrary to popular spin. Any attempts to move away from the talmud were resisted. Go read about the karaites if you don't believe me.

Tubal Cain! Is there any help for the widow's son?

rtwngAvngr said:
Noone's talking about "piece of hatred" but you. I'm sayig jesus said the way they were conducting their religion still left them in need of his salvation. For the most part, the jews rejected this message and continued in their worldly power mongering ways, as they continued to do up until now, placing the talmud above the torah in importance, contrary to popular spin. Any attempts to move away from the talmud were resisted. Go read about the karaites if you don't believe me.

Tubal Cain! Is there any help for the widow's son?

no help.. Is there no help...

Anyway, your insistence that it means that they are taking over the whole of the planet from their position of total dependence on others is simply delusional. And this is about real-time events. The jews are not specifically taking over the world, that is simple delusion. There just aren't enough of them to run enough stuff to be able to make it work. The whole "it's so secret it is plastered all over the internet" argument is also part of the delusion.

I could take "There are some jews among this group I believe are attempting to take over the world"... But "Jews are controlling your every move from birth to grave, and run the world's leaders like puppets!" is a bit much...

no1tovote4 said:
no help.. Is there no help...

Anyway, your insistence that it means that they are taking over the whole of the planet from their position of total dependence on others is simply delusional. And this is about real-time events. The jews are not specifically taking over the world, that is simple delusion. There just aren't enough of them to run enough stuff to be able to make it work. The whole "it's so secret it is plastered all over the internet" argument is also part of the delusion.

I could take "There are some jews among this group I believe are attempting to take over the world"... But "Jews are controlling your every move from birth to grave, and run the world's leaders like puppets!" is a bit much...

Yeah. Maybe they're not as effective as they'd like to be.:teeth:

The Talmud does instruct them to ready the world for the coming of Moshiach, who is fully a man. This moshiach will be the anti-christ from the christian p.o.v. But he will get his when the real jesus comes to stomp ass.

dmp said:
What's your point? Did God Lie or change his mind about His People? Does God HATE His people?

Why does this even matter??

Of course He doesnt hate His people. The reason He brought the Gospel to the Gentiles was to make His people jealous so that they would return to Him.

"11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?" (Romans 11:11-12)

Paul goes on to warn the Gentiles not to spurn Those of the House of Israel.

"17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in." (Romans 11:17-25)

Israel has not been cut off forever. The Lord remembers all of the covenants He has made. The prophecies since the beginning have been that the House of Israel would be scattered because of their unbelief. By doing so salvation would be taken to the other nations of the world. But in the last days the Lord will again bear His arm and gather His people from the four corners of the earth.

These are the prophecies given to us from the Lord. They are found in any Bible you look in. So why fight against the gathering of Israel? Why fight against God? He will redeem His people. All of His people. Including the Jews.

So why fight against the gathering of Israel? Why fight against God? He will redeem His people. All of His people. Including the Jews.

Must we fight on it's behalf? There is no fate, in reality.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. Maybe they're not as effective as they'd like to be.:teeth:

The Talmud does instruct them to ready the world for the coming of Moshiach, who is fully a man. This moshiach will be the anti-christ from the christian p.o.v. But he will get his when the real jesus comes to stomp ass.

Your problem is that they know way more about Wall Street than they do the Talmud but money can certainly give one a lot of access to power. Even small groups.

Forum List

Back