Read, ye noahides, and repent.

dmp said:
But God is constant. God isn't constrained by your irrational, non-biblical conspiracies.

My theories do no contrain god.

It is very biblical to consider the world under a new covenant with god, based on jesus.

Dispensationalism is a masonic lie.

rtwngAvngr said:
My theories do no contrain god.

It is very biblical to consider the world under a new covenant with god, based on jesus.

Dispensationalism is a masonic lie.

Interpreted:

My theories do not contain God at the heart of them. I make it up based on whatever whacko, strike that, enlightened thinker, I'm reading lately.

I only follow My Version; the Correct and only allowable version of the New Testament. Any garbage, read Old Testament, is just that, Old. I follow my own version of Jesus and my 'take' on what He said, cause He's changed His mind, just ask me.

It's all about the Masons and what isn't is about the Jews.

Do not think, FOLLOW ME, the new Savior! I curse the Jews, Masons, Muslims, and all that do not FOLLOW ME!

Oh yeah, WATCH OUT for False Prophets...

Some stuff.
http://jesus-messiah.com/prophecy/replacement.html
It was God himself who elected not to allow antichrist Jews into the Kingdom of God. They, like the Gentiles must come by the way of the new birth. In effect this was saying to all Jews: YOUR NATURAL BIRTH IS WORTHLESS IT CANNOT SAVE YOU! You must be born again and born of God. The true New Testament Church was Jewish in its beginning and it remains Jewish regardless of how many Gentiles come into it. Regardless of what any gainsayer says or claims, God foresaw that only a remnant of Israel would be saved in order for Isaiah to prophesy it. And God in is infinite wisdom and in his foreknowledge determined to then replace those Jews who would not believe and be saved by bringing forth the mystery that was hid from ages, that he would take out of the Gentiles a people for his name sake. Anyone who knows anything about "name-sake" children know they are either replacement children because of infertility, because a husband died before siring a male child, or adopted for what other reason and added to the family. Gentiles are "name-sake" children and they are brought over into the family and the Israel of God by adoption and conversion. In the case of the New Testament Church, these Gentiles replaced Jews who denied the name of Jesus Messieh and would not come under his throne and or his family name. Until a person sees the truth and the revelation of this, they will not appreciate and will hate Acts 2:38 at and in which we are shown how the family name is taken and adoption occurs. All Gentiles who go down in the name of Jesus Messieh with faith in the finished work of Calvary and who are sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise are the seed of Abraham and "name-sake" replacements of all those Jews who refused to have Christ to rule over them. Replacement theology is a fact of Scripture. All Jews are admonished that if you are going to be saved, in the remnant, then you must be born again of water and Spirit. If not, God will adopt a "name-sake" Gentile to replace you!

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't see mind-changing as neccessarily at odds with qualities of omniscience or omnipotence. Shrug.

The lord giveth--the lord taketh away

Is that considered changing his mind or doing different things at different times according to his eternal plan ?

Kathianne said:
Interpreted:

My theories do not contain God at the heart of them. I make it up based on whatever whacko I'm reading lately.

I only follow My Version, the Correct and only allowable version of the New Testament. Any garbage, read Old Testament, is just that, Old. I follow my own version of Jesus and my 'take' on what He said, cause He's changed
His mind, just ask me.

It's all about the Masons and what isn't is about the Jews.

Kathianne. This a larger debate in the theological community. It's called dispensationalism vs. replacement theology. It just so happens dispensationalism comes from roots similar to that of Masonry etc. I'm not just making this all up.

rtwngAvngr said:
Kathianne. This a larger debate in the theological community. It's called dispensationalism vs. replacement theology. It just so happens dispensationalism comes from roots similar to that of Masonry etc. I'm not just making this all up.

Never said you were, just a bunch of it. In fact, don't think it's you, but who and what you are currently 'studying.' Problem is, your style of inquiry on a messageboard.

Thus, the insult grows. "Quit being a Satanic, Talmudic, Masonic, Noahide, Kabbalistic, Dispensationalist dodo-head!":teeth:

rtwngAvngr said:
Thus, the insult grows. "Quit being a Satanic, Talmudic, Masonic, Noahide, Kabbalistic, Dispensationalist dodo-head!":teeth:
So you are admitting to being Satanic and what have you?

rtwngAvngr said:
So jews must accept jesus to be saved, just like everyone else. That's what I believe.

That's what all Christians believe.

So I wonder why so many christians are so gung ho on the jew world order.

Frankly, I could care less if the Jews do end up running the world. It seems like you're most upset that we aren't jumping on your bandwagon.

I still beleive god changes his mind sometimes. You're not an authority on everything jeff.

I'm certainly not an authority on everything, and I will give credit to God for allowing me to learn as much as I have. But, you are incorrect. Here's why:

1. As the Bible states, God knows everything, i.e. He is omniscient.
2. As the Bible states, God is both eternal and infinite. In other words, He is outside of time.
3. If God is omniscient, He knows everything there is to know, including the consequences of free decisions. In other words, God knows what would have happened had I turned left instead of right this morning as I drove to work, even though that never occurred.
4. Since God knows all consequences of all actions, God will choose to act in a manner that best accomplishes His will.

Now, if God changes His mind, as you say He does, then that means that He either a) didn't know the consequences of His actions, which violates premises 2 and 3, or b) He acted in a manner inconsistent with His will, which violates premise 4. So we see that God cannot change His mind.

If god is constrained by his previous decisions, he is not omnipotent, you can't have it both ways!

There are no "previous decisions" with God. God is not bound by time; He experiences everything in one eternal Now.

dilloduck said:
The lord giveth--the lord taketh away

Is that considered changing his mind or doing different things at different times according to his eternal plan ?

The latter. God is omniscient, as well as omnisapient (all-wise). Therefore, He knows the best way to accomplish His will. So by acting in different ways (giving at one point in time, taking away in another point in time), He isn't changing His mind, He's accomplishing His will.

5stringJeff said:
That's what all Christians believe.

Frankly, I could care less if the Jews do end up running the world. It seems like you're most upset that we aren't jumping on your bandwagon.

I'm certainly not an authority on everything, and I will give credit to God for allowing me to learn as much as I have. But, you are incorrect. Here's why:

1. As the Bible states, God knows everything, i.e. He is omniscient.
2. As the Bible states, God is both eternal and infinite. In other words, He is outside of time.
3. If God is omniscient, He knows everything there is to know, including the consequences of free decisions. In other words, God knows what would have happened had I turned left instead of right this morning as I drove to work, even though that never occurred.
4. Since God knows all consequences of all actions, God will choose to act in a manner that best accomplishes His will.

Now, if God changes His mind, as you say He does, then that means that He either a) didn't know the consequences of His actions, which violates premises 2 and 3, or b) He acted in a manner inconsistent with His will, which violates premise 4. So we see that God cannot change His mind.

There are no "previous decisions" with God. God is not bound by time; He experiences everything in one eternal Now.

God is not contrained by aristotelian logic.

5stringJeff said:
The latter. God is omniscient, as well as omnisapient (all-wise). Therefore, He knows the best way to accomplish His will. So by acting in different ways (giving at one point in time, taking away in another point in time), He isn't changing His mind, He's accomplishing His will.

Are you sure god's not a woman?:teeth:

rtwngAvngr said:
God is not contrained by aristotelian logic.

God IS contrained by logic, however. Everything God does makes sense to God. He's NOT a liar. Your cop-out answers are wearing thin, my hebrew-named-brother.

dmp said:
God IS contrained by logic, however. Everything God does makes sense to God. He's NOT a liar. Your cop-out answers are wearing thin, my hebrew-named-brother.

Nothing constrains god.

It could just be like what jeff said, it just SEEMS like he's changing his mind, but really it's part of his plan.

Kathianne said:
So you are admitting to being Satanic and what have you?

No. I'm just constructing an elaborate insult to be used at a future date. I am not describing myself.

rtwngAvngr said:
Nothing constrains god.

It could just be like what jeff said, it just SEEMS like he's changing his mind, but really it's part of his plan.
and jason has the inside track? I don't think so, not consistent with all that has gone before...

Kathianne said:
and jason has the inside track? I don't think so, not consistent with all that has gone before...

This is jeff's idea. QUit being all schmooply.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I'm just constructing an elaborate insult to be used at a future date. I am not describing myself.
that is the way to garner followers to Christ. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back