Read, ye noahides, and repent.

rtwngAvngr said:
A. Because I care about darin.

B. I want people to engage in healthier examinations of what jews advocate regarding american policy.

Do you think that by posting a lot of out-of-context garbage by people who have no actual influence on the religion that you're showing what "jews" advocate?

Not to mention the fact that you've misinterpreted everything you've read on the subject and also notwithstanding that "jews" don't all think the same way even if some DID think the way you're saying. (And btw, I've never known a single Jew who thinks the way you're saying).

Must be a terrible thing to live with all that hatred.

jillian said:
Do you think that by posting a lot of out-of-context garbage by people who have no actual influence on the religion that you're showing what "jews" advocate?

Not to mention the fact that you've misinterpreted everything you've read on the subject and also notwithstanding that "jews" don't all think the same way even if some DID think the way you're saying. (And btw, I've never known a single Jew who thinks the way you're saying).

Must be a terrible thing to live with all that hatred.

Are you saying maimonides has no influence? YOu know that's a lie, jillian. I don't hate, I'm just on an information campaign. Is it terrible for you to face the horrors of your own religious writings? I'd accept christ now, jillian. Or at least renounce the talmud. There are jews who have done this, called Karaites. They were laughed at and marginalized by the jewish mainstream many years ago.

rtwngAvngr said:
Right now they're trying to get you to help them establish their wordly power grid. Later you will be persecuted for idol worship, unless you renounce christ and bow to Moshiach, the anti christ.

Sorry - but that's very not true. The only person asking for my help 'right now' is a brigade-sized element being generated here at Lewis. They need help with places to live and work and stuff.

dmp said:
Sorry - but that's very not true. The only person asking for my help 'right now' is a brigade-sized element being generated here at Lewis. They need help with places to live and work and stuff.

Inflating the immediacy of "right now". silly games.

rtwngAvngr said:
A. Because I care about darin.

B. I want people to engage in healthier examinations of what jews advocate regarding american policy.

"Healthier" meaning that you want everyone to think that Talmud-following Jews are akin to militant Muslims in their disguist for non-Jews, and that this mentality is the majority in Judaism?

rtwngAvngr said:
Are you saying maimonides has no influence? YOu know that's a lie, jillian. I don't hate, I'm just on an information campaign. Is it terrible for you to face the horrors of your own religious writings? I'd accept christ now, jillian. Or at least renounce the talmud. There are jews who have done this, called Karaites. They were laughed at and marginalized by the jewish mainstream many years ago.

Where in your list of out of context, unrelated quotes do you cite Maimonides?

BTW, the quote about not teaching "gentiles" Jewish law is an admonition against proselytizing. As for the BS quotes at the bottom, you don't even attribute them.

I'd accept christ now, jillian.

Then perhaps you should read HIS teachings instead of the garbage which clearly takes up your time.

5stringJeff said:
"Healthier" meaning that you want everyone to think that Talmud-following Jews are akin to militant Muslims in their disguist for non-Jews, and that this mentality is the majority in Judaism?

Not as radical as you say, but just some healthy scepticism, especially considering any jew can leave the country and live in israel whenever they want, and thus are not necessarily considering the long term impact of policy, considering their ability to depatriate with ease at any time.

jillian said:
Where in your list of out of context, unrelated quotes do you cite Maimonides?

BTW, the quote about not teaching "gentiles" Jewish law is an admonition against proselytizing. As for the BS quotes at the bottom, you don't even attribute them.

Then perhaps you should read HIS teachings instead of the garbage which clearly takes up your time.

But does maimonides believe in the Talmud and is he influential in judaism? That's where the conversation is going, despite your attempt to derail and confuse.

jillian said:
Just counterbalancing your BS, buddy. :beer:

BY that do you mean, "trying to obscure the truth with lies and personal attacks"? If so then,:beer: !

RWA, I was just wondering--where in the gospel does Jesus instruct his disciples to seize the instruments of Caesar's power, and then use them to forcibly establish god's kingdom on earth?

rtwngAvngr said:
Not as radical as you say, but just some healthy scepticism, especially considering any jew can leave the country and live in israel whenever they want, and thus are not necessarily considering the long term impact of policy, considering their ability to depatriate with ease at any time.
So can any Irish or English, I don't know what others.

Kathianne said:
So can any Irish or English, I don't know what others.

But Irish and english don't consistently run around advocating the idiocy of open borders and open hostility towards "the majority". I think an abstract hostlity towards majorities is something unique to jew-inspired multiculturalism, and it only makes sense when you realize the elitism, paranoia, and entitlement of the jewish outlook, as advocated in the talmud.

BaronVonBigmeat said:
RWA, I was just wondering--where in the gospel does Jesus instruct his disciples to seize the instruments of Caesar's power, and then use them to forcibly establish god's kingdom on earth?

I also have problems with the Catholic church? Infallibility of the pope? The list of catholic heresies is also huge. Any group which seeks worldy power, instead of abjuring individuals to come to god personally and voluntarily is a abomination and is probably part of the satanic totalitarian plot.

rtwngAvngr said:
I also have problems with the Catholic church? Infallibility of the pope? The list of catholic heresies is also huge. Any group which seeks worldy power, instead of abjuring individuals to come to god personally and voluntarily is a abomination and is probably part of the satanic totalitarian plot.
Where the heresies? By the way, that would be 'are', not 'is', plural ya know.

Forum List

Back