Read What It Is Like To Teach Mexican Children in America Today

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
A substitute teacher in Arizona’s public schools detonated a rhetorical bomb when a letter he wrote to a state senator was read on the state Senate’s floor to support legislation requiring parents to prove their children are citizens of the United States before the children may enter school.

The letter, from a substitute teacher for the Glendale Elementary School District outside Phoenix, claimed the Hispanic students in his class at Harold W. Smith Elementary School (picture at left) were unruly, out-of-control, unwilling to learn, and openly hostile to the United States.
The missive provoked the usual cries of racism from the usual suspects and an investigation by Glendale’s school authorities to determine if the story the teacher told is true.

Letters About Hispanic Students Stirs Controversy In Arizona

---------------------------------------------------------

Gosh. Those kids haven't a clue about American History. That's what you get when your parents only read LA RAZA pamphlets for news. Just like those kids in Nazi Germany and "Mein Kampf".

BTW, isn't the President of Mexico WHITE?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
What It Is Like To Teach Mexican Children in America Today

For many, it's satisfying. Seems many of them want to learn. Unlike a huge portion of the children of the right, many of their children are dropouts and doomed to a life of poverty and ignorance.

Hopkins Medicine Magazine - The Alfredo Story

20-Alfredo.jpg

• Banned

For many, it's satisfying. Seems many of them want to learn. Unlike a huge portion of the children of the right, many of their children are dropouts and doomed to a life of poverty and ignorance.

20-Alfredo.jpg

If only America could isolate the ones who actually learn anything and throw the others back into the third world jungle that their parents created for them.

What It Is Like To Teach Mexican Children in America Today.
The US Department of Education would disagree with you:
Fast Facts
The Hispanic dropout rate is double what the Black rate is.

Once again, FACTS get in the way of an rdean rant.

How old were the kids this teacher is talking about? I find the letter a little vague as it's posted here. I find it hard to believe that an adult can't get a group of little kids under control.

If they're high school kids, same thing...I'di want to know how many kids was this, over what period of time, or is this a compilation of different incidents at different times with different kids.

• Banned
How old were the kids this teacher is talking about? I find the letter a little vague as it's posted here. I find it hard to believe that an adult can't get a group of little kids under control.

If they're high school kids, same thing...I'di want to know how many kids was this, over what period of time, or is this a compilation of different incidents at different times with different kids.

The kids were from an elementary school. Since the teacher was a temp, we are lucky to hear the story. A permanent teacher would have to deal with the gang members brothers of the students, so they probably wouldn't talk about these things.

I knew a school bus driver that had to put up with guns in her face. It's not the days of "Leave It To Beaver" any more.

I've heard similar things from teachers at local schools in Chicago.

"I don't have to listen to you. I'm Mexican!" is very popular.

"The gun belongs to my uncle whose a gang banger!" is popular too!

Well, sometimes the truth just get's stretched a bit.

"A metropolitan Phoenix school district has launched an inquiry into a substitute teacher who wrote a letter that portrayed Hispanic students in a harsh light and was read aloud last week at the Arizona Legislature during a debate on an immigration bill."

"District spokesman Jim Cummings said all students questioned in the inquiry have said everyone stood for the pledge and that none said their land had been stolen. “What we are finding here — and what we believe — is that the statements that he made weren’t accurate,” Cummings said."

Arizona Hate Letter by Glendale Substitute Teacher Tony Hill Not a Hoax « Franky Benítez

• Banned

"A metropolitan Phoenix school district has launched an inquiry into a substitute teacher who wrote a letter that portrayed Hispanic students in a harsh light and was read aloud last week at the Arizona Legislature during a debate on an immigration bill."

"District spokesman Jim Cummings said all students questioned in the inquiry have said everyone stood for the pledge and that none said their land had been stolen. “What we are finding here — and what we believe — is that the statements that he made weren’t accurate,” Cummings said."

Arizona Hate Letter by Glendale Substitute Teacher Tony Hill Not a Hoax « Franky Benítez

Find the teacher and give him a polygraph test. Simple. A honest man has nothing to hide and much to contribute.

Why not send questionaires out to teachers throughout Arizona that will be held strictly confidential. This matter is too important to drop.

I dont believe a word of it considering Glendale is a little more upscale than most of the rest of Phoenix. Do you know that 75% of the population there is white?

I call bullshit.

Find the teacher and give him a polygraph test. Simple. A honest man has nothing to hide and much to contribute.

Why not send questionaires out to teachers throughout Arizona that will be held strictly confidential. This matter is too important to drop.
A polygraph test and send questionnaires to all teachers? It's a waste of money. It appears that there are between 50,000 and 70,000 undocumented children in Arizona. Assuming all of them attend public school, which seems unlikely 5% to 7% of the student population are undocumented. For a class of 30 students, that works out to 1 to 2 undocumented students per class. Even if the letter was absolutely true, it could not possibly be representative of most classrooms in the state.

School Information | Arizona Education Network
Undocumented Immigrants: Facts and Figures

A polygraph test and send questionnaires to all teachers? It's a waste of money. It appears that there are between 50,000 and 70,000 undocumented children in Arizona. Assuming all of them attend public school, which seems unlikely 5% to 7% of the student population are undocumented. For a class of 30 students, that works out to 1 to 2 undocumented students per class. Even if the letter was absolutely true, it could not possibly be representative of most classrooms in the state.

Your theory of how illegals are sprinkled all over the various US states is really ridiculous. They are INVADERS that set up bases. They take over neighborhoods over time. I live in one of those neighborhoods. Don't tell me how these people are. The schools are PACKED with 95% hispanics out of 18,000 students not just a few.

Why would a town pass a sanctuary law to ignore federal crimes that Mexicans commit if there were only a few illegals there? Those laws are forced on American communities by militant Mexicans forcing their will on the American people. Those Mexicans are here to steal everything that it took 500 years for Americans to build.

Why should any American taxpayer waste money educating those who seek to destroy the American way of life? And saying that they will be good Americans is pure crap. They have been brainwashed by their parents and by LA RAZA to hate Americans.

20-Alfredo.jpg

If only America could isolate the ones who actually learn anything and throw the others back into the third world jungle that their parents created for them.

I feel the right wing love. The right wing need to help people. Just kidding.

Your theory of how illegals are sprinkled all over the various US states is really ridiculous. They are INVADERS that set up bases. They take over neighborhoods over time. I live in one of those neighborhoods. Don't tell me how these people are. The schools are PACKED with 95% hispanics out of 18,000 students not just a few.

Why would a town pass a sanctuary law to ignore federal crimes that Mexicans commit if there were only a few illegals there? Those laws are forced on American communities by militant Mexicans forcing their will on the American people. Those Mexicans are here to steal everything that it took 500 years for Americans to build.

Why should any American taxpayer waste money educating those who seek to destroy the American way of life? And saying that they will be good Americans is pure crap. They have been brainwashed by their parents and by LA RAZA to hate Americans.
I am speaking of undocumented immigrants. You referred to Hispanics as if they were one and the same. So are you saying all 18,000 are illegal?

The letter, from a substitute teacher for the Glendale Elementary School District outside Phoenix, claimed the Hispanic students in his class at Harold W. Smith Elementary School (picture at left) were unruly, out-of-control, unwilling to learn, and openly hostile to the United States.

Doesn't sound so unusual.

I often encountered the same attitudes from American kids in Massachusetts.
Most undocumented immigrants in the US or other countries maintain a very low profile. Contrary to right wing propaganda, most of them don't carry signs in parades and create disruptions. Hispanics that are US citizens that support immigration reform do.

I am speaking of undocumented immigrants. You referred to Hispanics as if they were one and the same. So are you saying all 18,000 are illegal?

How many hispanics are loyal Americans willing to fight Mexico to keep those invaders out. That is the question you are afraid to answer. But that is the only question that matters. All of these people must prove they are loyal Americans.

[Most undocumented immigrants in the US or other countries maintain a very low profile. Contrary to right wing propaganda, most of them don't carry signs in parades and create disruptions. Hispanics that are US citizens that support immigration reform do.

Then why are traitors to loyal Americans forcing "sanctuary" laws on cities and towns so that illegals can steal funding from poor Americans?

Hispanics that support the invasion of the United States by their brothers are traitors to the American people.

How many hispanics are loyal Americans willing to fight Mexico to keep those invaders out. That is the question you are afraid to answer. But that is the only question that matters. All of these people must prove they are loyal Americans.
52% of the boarder patrol agents are Hispanic.

Why do Hispanic that are citizens of this country or legal residents need to prove anything? They have a legal right to be here just as much as you or I.

Latinos now make up 52% of Border Patrol agents - SFGate

Forum List

Back