Reaching Out To Trump Supporters

Grogu

Sep 17, 2023
Something tells me Iā€™m wasting my time here, but Iā€™ll try, anyways.

The Bible stresses love. While I loathe hate itself, the good book tells me to love my enemies and do unto others: Luke 6:27-36 (sometimes even I forget)

So. Trump supporters. Iā€™m here to extend blessings unto you. May the Lord be merciful unto thee. May the wind be always at your back, on fair and calm seas. May God protect you and keep you safe from all adversaries.

May you find peace.

Wasnā€™t much, but it was from the heart.

Best wishes,

- Grogu

The Bible stresses love. While I loathe hate itself, the good book tells me to love my enemies and do unto others: Luke 6:27-36 (sometimes even I forget)

So. Trump supporters. Iā€™m here to extend blessings unto you. May the Lord be merciful unto thee. May the wind be always at your back, on fair and calm seas. May God protect you and keep you safe from all adversaries.

May you find peace.

Best wishes,

- Grogu
And may the odds ever be in your favor.

May you find peace.

Best wishes,

- Grogu

I worship Odin, the god of war and death.

Pray to him that I don't run out of ammunition.

The unhinged secular progressive dopers like yourself have even less to do with the Bible or Jesus. Those are just convenient things you use to bash believers over the head with.
No one has said it as well as Mahatma Gandhi.
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ". Even Gandhi thinks your a hypocrite.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ". Even Gandhi thinks your a hypocrite.
I just quoted that a few days ago in Religion Forum, find your own quotes! :)

Ghandi was a hypocrite who said both the following:

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest. If we want the Arms Act to be repealed, if we want to learn the use of arms, here is a golden opportunity. If the middle classes render voluntary help to Government in the hour of its trial, distrust will disappear, and the ban on possessing arms will be withdrawn."

"We don't use guns because we don't have guns"

the (sic) self proclaimed (sic) christians (sic) on this board have little to do with the bible (sic) or jesus (sic) ...you will shortly find that out

Your ignorance is showing in several ways.
"The" self-proclaimed Christians... Bible.... Jesus....

You misspelled them all. Christians have a great deal more "to do with" the Bible than you ever have had or will have, obviously. We may make lots of mistakes in many different ways, but we believe. We have faith that you so obviously lack as an atheist, or whatever you claim to be.

You misspelled them all. Christians have a great deal more "to do with" the Bible than you ever have had or will have, obviously. We may make lots of mistakes in many different ways, but we believe. We have faith that you so obviously lack as an atheist, or whatever you claim to be.
The Bible is a book written by men in an ancient time. One shouldn`t need a book to know right from wrong.

May you find peace.

Best wishes,

- Grogu
šŸ˜®<===8

May you find peace.

Best wishes,

- Grogu
I mean, you start out with a shitty and biased attitude (ā€œSomething tells me I am wasting my time here ā€¦ā€), so fuck you, you skeevy twat.

Do you think it's a virtue to believe improbable assertions?

Forum List

Back