Re-Name Blacks .. LOOTERS?

14 - 1.jpg

Blacks in the '70s (at least those on my college campus) did have pride... and dignity. And they presented themselves with comport. It was a self-confidence without arrogance.

Hopefully your wrist can handle the weight of such a board brush.

I will admit that I'm fed up with Black looters and their lawlessness and a President that inspires and supports it... and a Democratic Party that seem to also support it ...you included PAINT

Last edited:
I will admit that I'm fed up with Black looters and their lawlessness and a President that inspires and supports it... and Democrats that seem to also support it...you included PAINT

Too bad you didn't make that distinction earlier so you could have avoided looking foolish. Instead you decided to hold all black people accountable. Congrats, you're a part the problem as well.

Last edited:
I will admit that I'm fed up with Black looters and their lawlessness and a President that inspires and supports it... and Democrats that seem to also support it...you included PAINT

Too bad you didn't make that distinction earlier so you could have avoided looking foolish. Instead you decided to hold all black people accountable. Congrats you're a part the problem as well.

I usually don't post angry and stupid, luckily it was a temporary condition...:eusa_snooty:

Blacks in the '70s (at least those on my college campus) did have pride... and dignity. And they presented themselves with comport. It was a self-confidence without arrogance.
Times have changed.

Not for the better in many ways.

Was the cross burning delayed tonight?
It is interesting that the Democrat Party started and ran the KKK, no doubt..
they may have lit the torch but YOU decided to carry it dear Lumpy.

Since when are a handful of looters representation of any group of people other than themselves? Quite A blanket you have there....

I will admit that I'm fed up with Black looters and their lawlessness and a President that inspires and supports it... and a Democratic Party that seem to also support it also...you included PAINT
I am fed up with racist asshole white folks that give the occupy types, the thugs and the Al Sharpton's ammunition.

If the cap fits, wear it.

Was the cross burning delayed tonight?
It is interesting that the Democrat Party started and ran the KKK, no doubt..
they may have lit the torch but YOU decided to carry it dear Lumpy.

Since when are a handful of looters representation of any group of people other than themselves? Quite A blanket you have there....
Blacks not happy with verdict/verdicts .. they loot and riot (that's the evidence), true .. not all but too many.

This crap has got to stop and the Democratic Party has to stop inspiring it constantly, it is tearing the country apart...

Last edited:
Rodney King was a convicted felon who served two years in prison for assaulting and robbing a Korean store owner with an iron pipe. A concerned citizen filmed King's arrest after he led Police Officers in a dangerous high speed chase across L.A. The film showed white officers swinging clubs at Rodney and sent the film to the local T.V. station The National media picked up the video and it was shown over and over for months on prime time. Even though King's injuries were minimal the left wing powers insisted that the Officers be placed on trial for the most serious charge of attempted murder. When the Officers were found not guilty the media encouraged or seemed to justify violence. About 53 people were murdered and about 3,000 people were permanently injured in felonious assaults and millions of dollars in damage and looting while King pleaded "can't we all just get along"? Payback is a bitch when the media runs the show. King finally ended his own life with a drug overdose a couple of years ago..

Forum List

Back