Re-Name Blacks .. LOOTERS?

"Black Pride" has been lost, just called them looters and racist killers now...

Ferguson Unrest Bosnian Man Beaten To Death With Hammers In St. Louis VIDEO News Headlines Global News

Aren't you embarrassed to be this fucking stupid? You should be.

At least I'm not out there rioting, stealing and murdering people like the people you fully support, your smart ones...:thanks:
Judgements by a moron such as yourself are of little value..View attachment 34702

Well bully for you, you're not out there rioting....very commendable. I think you should receive some kind of an award for your exceptional behavior.
This is a Democratic Party controlled area with very low employment, opportunity or quality education. Blacks should take responsibility for the position they're in and the votes they make. Being constant dupes of the Democratic (race baiting) Party will lead to far more of these national embarrassments.

I suppose if Blacks actually seemed to care and GOT INVOLVED when "whitey" was being murdered, maimed and stolen from by Black thugs, my faith wouldn't be so dwindling.

You sure do have a lot of opinions about black folks. What's your opinion about why you decided to become a racist dick head?
I expected this earlier from you. You're limited in thought and just had to use that discussion ending "Race Card". Try to be creative in the future and less dependant on hogwash.

1526396_10152903995128588_4659574063680531945_n (1).jpg

Aren't you embarrassed to be this fucking stupid? You should be.

At least I'm not out there rioting, stealing and murdering people like the people you fully support, your smart ones...:thanks:
Judgements by a moron such as yourself are of little value..View attachment 34702

Well bully for you, you're not out there rioting....very commendable. I think you should receive some kind of an award for your exceptional behavior.
This is a Democratic Party controlled area with very low employment, opportunity or quality education. Blacks should take responsibility for the position they're in and the votes they make. Being constant dupes of the Democratic (race baiting) Party will lead to far more of these national embarrassments.

I suppose if Blacks actually seemed to care and GOT INVOLVED when "whitey" was being murdered, maimed and stolen from by Black thugs, my faith wouldn't be so dwindling.

You sure do have a lot of opinions about black folks. What's your opinion about why you decided to become a racist dick head?
I expected this earlier from you. You're limited in thought and just had to use that discussion ending "Race Card". Try to be creative in the future and less dependant on hogwash.

Race card? Hey stupid fuck, did you happen to notice the title of your dim wit OP?

Race card? Hey stupid fuck, did you happen to notice the title of your dim wit OP?

Your juvenile behavior, hate and lack of education are all tooooo obvious.

Yup, it was wrong of me to seemingly include law abiding Black citizens that work hard, are beneficial to the country and actually understand that riots, looting, lawlessness and excuses for rotten behavior only makes conditions worse for everyone and cause distrust between the races.

I have the right to be fed up with these bad behaviors and laugh at your ridiculous comments, I pity your lack of education and critical thought but guess what, it's not my fault, it's yours.

Last edited:

Yup, it was wrong of me to seemingly include law abiding Black citizens that work hard, are beneficial to the country and actually understand that riots, looting, lawlessness and excuses for rotten behavior only makes conditions worse for everyone and cause distrust between the races.

I have the right to be fed up with these bad behaviors and laugh at your ridiculous comments, I pity your stupidity.

I have the right to be fed up with these bad behaviors and laugh at your ridiculous comments, I pity your stupidity.

Now there's a guy that didn't give up or make excuses even though he came from hard times with a father that deserted his mother and several siblings. She must have been quite a lady.

Forum List

Back