RCMP officer linked to Surrey Creep Catchers sting released following bail hearing

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The RCMP have a reputation for liking them young. Sick, creep bastard. This guy was thankfully caught, how many have no been caught or are being protected?

If they aren't going after the young, they are assaulting their own female officers or interfering in the market. Canadian police at work, the worst are the plain clothed. Disgusting.

RCMP officer linked to Surrey Creep Catchers sting released following bail hearing

BC RCMP confirm a member of the force targeted in a Surrey Creep Catchers ‘sting’ was arrested Thursday.

The video shot by the controversial group allegedly showed an RCMP officer meeting an underage girl and streamed the encounter live on Facebook Wednesday night.

Acting Cmdr. Brenda Butterworth-Carr said the RCMP received a call before 10 p.m. with regards to the incident after it started to play out on social media. Police attended the incident, which happened at a mall on King George Highway, and immediately started an investigation.

They'll get no jail time anyways.

Much like the Toronto Police who killed a kid on a bus when it was empty, and the recent attack from an off duty Toronto officer who attacked a teen with a pipe to the point he might need his eye amputated. That attack was so extreme and the police from outside Toronto came and arrested the near dead teen! Didn't even question the cop nor report it to the investigations unit, the rest of Canada finds out about it 7 months later.

This country has become like Russia, complete with state owned media, neo-communist operations within the economy and recruiting of allied citizens into terror groups.

The only reason this officer was arrested is because he was caught by an independent person who streamlined the encounter live. If this were a "his word versus hers" there wouldn't be any ramifications. He would probably suggest he was meeting her to advise her on the dangers of online predators.

We have alot of creeps like this in Canada, many of them in positions of police. In grade school, I and others were molested by a teacher. When a friend and I reported this and he was suspended while going through the courts (he plead guilty), my dad was working the phones contacting parents in the class, rallying people to take action and contact the school. One sick parent of a kid in my class (I still remember his name) told my dad that it was "probably good sex education for these kids". My dad, a former military guy lost it and nearly choked him through the phone.

As it were, this teacher had family in the police, and he left the province to find another full-time job successfuly. His license only revoked in Ontario.

Trust me when I tell you, we have a back stabbing, sick culture here in far too many places of power.

Forum List

Back