Zone1 RBF racial battle fatigue

Ironic considering there is no greater class of the supposedly-discriminated-against than the white middle class. There is also no larger number of victimized folks than same.

"Whites" or should I say, caucasions, have (and still are) THE most discriminated against. Always have been, always will be.

Lazy, worthless racially biased turds cannot comprehend taking responsibility for their own actions that result in the fall and destruction of THEIR own races, so they blame the largest racial segment for ALL of THEIR problems.

Instead of WORKING to better themselves and making sure they do NOT fall backwards and continue to destroy themselves, they continue to degrade themselves into nothing more than useless flotsam and leeches sucking off the blood of everyone else.....making the whole of society sick and diseased.

The education system is disgustingly leftist. Last year, the Democrat running for Governor in my state proposed a two-tier pay scale in which people with darker skin would get paid more than people with lighter skin.

Perhaps next we’ll have vacation time determined by skin tone:

Fair: You’re the worst! No days off for you!

Medium: We’ll give you a week.

Dark: Poor baby! Take four weeks.

Lazy, worthless racially biased turds cannot comprehend taking responsibility for their own actions that result in the fall and destruction of THEIR own races, so they blame the largest racial segment for ALL of THEIR problems.

Instead of WORKING to better themselves and making sure they do NOT fall backwards and continue to destroy themselves, they continue to degrade themselves into nothing more than useless flotsam and leeches sucking off the blood of everyone else.....making the whole of society sick and diseased.
Yeah, I've been thinking lately, what happened to approving of people who are effective? Achieving? Work hard? Get somewhere?

Too white, I guess.

Ironic considering there is no greater class of the supposedly-discriminated-against than the white middle class. There is also no larger number of victimized folks than same.

It's the only legal discrimination still allowed.

If you doubt it, just look at the MBE/WBE/DBE programs setup to require certain percentages of public works contracts to go to women/minority/disadvantaged businesses. This usually takes the form of subcontracting requirements to those firms, in the amount of 20%-30%. This puts any small subcontractor owned by white males at a significant disadvantage.

If you doubt it, just look at the MBE/WBE/DBE programs setup to require certain percentages of public works contracts to go to women/minority/disadvantaged businesses. This usually takes the form of subcontracting requirements to those firms, in the amount of 20%-30%. This puts any small subcontractor owned by white males at a significant disadvantage.
Someday the rich white man may have the power...but that won't be any time soon, right?

:oops8:

Someday the rich white man may have the power...but that won't be any time soon, right?

:oops8:

Nice try at diminishing the point, but this is what is happening.

And since we are talking subcontracts, not large public works contracts, most of these guys are not rich.

They aren't big enough to go for contracts themselves, and companies are forced to hire pretty much only minority/women subcontractors. So is this discrimination or not?

Yeah, I've been thinking lately, what happened to approving of people who are effective? Achieving? Work hard? Get somewhere?

Too white, I guess.
That is what is at the root of our destruction from within. The achievers are put down (or their achievements even hidden from them, as with the Merit Scholars), while those who don’t put in the work and fail to achieve are coddled and given excuses for.

It also puts BETTER contractors at a disadvantage.

We once had a black-owned company down the hall from my office that expanded like gangbusters the initial eight years, and the owner got filthy rich. Once the preferential race-contracting expired and his firm had to compete on merit and skill, his company collapsed. He went from 15 employees to 2 in a year.

It also puts BETTER contractors at a disadvantage.

We once had a black-owned company down the hall from my office that expanded like gangbusters the initial eight years, and the owner got filthy rich. Once the preferential race-contracting expired and his firm had to compete on merit and skill, his company collapsed. He went from 15 employees to 2 in a year.

I find most of them to be competent, but there are some that just get work because they can check the box.

That, and some of them are just shells, where the wife is made the owner to meet the requirements.

I find most of them to be competent, but there are some that just get work because they can check the box.

That, and some of them are just shells, where the wife is made the owner to meet the requirements.
Ah….I didn’t want to complicate the story, but since you bring it up….

…. the black owner who now couldn’t compete once his preferential treatment expired asked ME to shell for him, and offered me a good amount of money for it. I refused of course.

…. the black owner who now couldn’t compete once his preferential treatment expired asked ME to shell for him, and offered me a good amount of money for it. I refused of course.

In NY they changed it to "disadvantaged businesses", because some of the minority firms got too large, and in many cases the "wrong" minority was getting all the work. Mostly South East Asians, Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, etc.

Nice try at diminishing the point, but this is what is happening.

And since we are talking subcontracts, not large public works contracts, most of these guys are not rich.

They aren't big enough to go for contracts themselves, and companies are forced to hire pretty much only minority/women subcontractors. So is this discrimination or not?
Gee, you mean they may be victims of discrimination if a small percentage goes to minority or women owned businesses? That must suck because as we all know, discrimination never happens to minorities.

Christ you're an idiot.

Never happened.

Gee, you mean they may be victims of discrimination if a small percentage goes to minority or women owned businesses? That must suck because as we all know, discrimination never happens to minorities.

Christ you're an idiot.

In NYC it's pretty much all subcontractors, because the percent required for MBE/WBE/DBE is often over 20%, sometimes 30% and all contracts limit subcontracting to 40%.

Plus, a company makes no profit on what it subcontracts, so it tries to minimize those values.

So the answer to discrimination is reverse discrimination?

In NY they changed it to "disadvantaged businesses", because some of the minority firms got too large, and in many cases the "wrong" minority was getting all the work. Mostly South East Asians, Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, etc.
Yeah, people who are actually willing to work hard and well for their money.

Forum List

Back