Ravens- Steelers

I was cheering for the Ravens but they didn't deserve to win the football game.

In the last two minutes, they give up a deep bomb on 3rd and 19 while dropping 8 guys back into coverage, had a defensive holding penalty on the 2 yard line on 2nd down, dropped a 4th and 18 pass, Flacco missed Todd Heap who was wide open on the Steelers 30, and the play calling was poor on the last drive.

Well, now we get to watch the Patriots maul the Steelers next weekend.

In the last two minutes, they give up a deep bomb on 3rd and 19 while dropping 8 guys back into coverage, had a defensive holding penalty on the 2 yard line on 2nd down, dropped a 4th and 18 pass, Flacco missed Todd Heap who was wide open on the Steelers 30, and the play calling was poor on the last drive.

shhhh

there is still another game tomorrow

wow, you really think so? the pats don't have near the D the ravens do...

Unless your a Pats fan (grrr) you shouldn't be saying that.
Steelers just might be the only team left that can beat them.

I can't imagine a neutral fan picking the Pats...they are surely the most hated team in NFL.

That was the most poorly officiated game I've seen all year.

That was the most overly officiated game I have seen in 45 years.
The real score should be: Steelers 31, Ravens 14.

There was 110 yards of penalties in the 1st half alone. Ravens only had 128 total yards for the whole game - yet 24 points.
The passing interference call that led to the 1st raven TD should have been a no call, the player clearly lost his balance and the ball was 5-6 feet over the receiver and about 2 yards to his right. As a referee, you have to make judgements, not just throw the flag at technicalities.

Horrible officiating...I truely hope that the league will clamp down on the officiating in general this whole year.

That was the most poorly officiated game I've seen all year.

That was the most overly officiated game I have seen in 45 years.
The real score should be: Steelers 31, Ravens 14.

There was 110 yards of penalties in the 1st half alone. Ravens only had 128 total yards for the whole game - yet 24 points.
The passing interference call that led to the 1st raven TD should have been a no call, the player clearly lost his balance and the ball was 5-6 feet over the receiver and about 2 yards to his right. As a referee, you have to make judgements, not just throw the flag at technicalities.

Horrible officiating...I truely hope that the league will clamp down on the officiating in general this whole year.

I saw bad calls and no calls ON BOTH SIDES.

Forum List

Back