Deja Vu except Browns fans are laughing this time

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Back in the 80s, the Browns were driving downfield for what would be the tying touchdown near the end of the AFC Championship Game. A fumble on the 3 yard line ended the Cleveland's hopes of winning the game and going to the Super Bowl.

Art Modell moves the franchise to Baltimore where they are renamed the Ravens.

In today's game, the Ravens were about to score they tying touchdown when the fumbled on the one yard line.

Tears in Baltimore, laughter in Cleveland.

Back in the 80s, the Browns were driving downfield for what would be the tying touchdown near the end of the AFC Championship Game. A fumble on the 3 yard line ended the Cleveland's hopes of winning the game and going to the Super Bowl.

Art Modell moves the franchise to Baltimore where they are renamed the Ravens.

In today's game, the Ravens were about to score they tying touchdown when the fumbled on the one yard line.

Tears in Baltimore, laughter in Cleveland.
As a Clevelander and Browns fan.. it didn’t come to mind, and I dont get any extra enjoyment out of it. But that’s just me.

I routinely stand up for Art Modell based on the BS narrative that sports fans created in this town. Cleveland completely F’d over Modell, the state recommended he leave, he did tons of major philanthropy for the city.

Cleveland city government made the browns leave, not Modell

Forum List

Back