Raul Castro: thanks USA but affirms Cuba Communist Rule

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
It does appear that we are "normalizing relations" with a communist nation now. Cuba. Will we be "normalizing relations" with North Korea next? Where does the line get draw? Do we even have a line anymore? The Cuban people must wondering what is going on with America. I'm sure many Americans are too. Something is definitely wrong with this picture.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/world/americas/castro-thanks-us-but-affirms-cubas-communist-rule.html?action=click&contentCollection=Americas&region=Footer&module=MoreInSection&pgtype=article
Mr. Castro alternated between conciliatory and combative statements directed at the United States.

He stoked the flames of Cuban nationalism, declaring near the end of his statement, “We won the war.” But he also praised Mr. Obama for starting the biggest change in United States-Cuba policy in more than 50 years.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE
“The Cuban people are grateful,” he said, for Mr. Obama’s decision “to remove the obstacles to our relations.”

The change is a no brainer. Needs leadership and management and direction. So we'll have to wait until 2017. Maybe Raul will be dead by then. That's when we can act.

Yay. Then you can put a fucking McDonalds on every corner. Yep. Sovereign nations don't trust the US. Wonder why.

The change is a no brainer. Needs leadership and management and direction. So we'll have to wait until 2017. Maybe Raul will be dead by then. That's when we can act.
We will have to get past Mariela who is worse than her dad, Raul.

Nixon normalized relations with China and Clinton normalized relations with Vietnam. What's so special about Cuba? We never even fought a war against them.

I was against obama's latest foolishness. Now I'm warming up to watching him get his ass kicked by two old guys who are 90 miles away.

It will be as amusing as watching president Putin make obungle a bitch.

10676117_622573364516117_893409297866873336_n.jpg

Says the far left drone that supports Obama illegal wars..
Hmmm, ignoring the post where I called you on your lie about our having fought a war against Cuba?!?!

Sorry the bay of pigs disagrees a with you, including all history books connected to reality. Now the far left programming may ignore such things, but that is nothing new for the far left who ignore Obama's illegal wars.

Thus proving your comment are based on far left propaganda not connected to reality.

It does appear that we are "normalizing relations" with a communist nation now. Cuba. Will we be "normalizing relations" with North Korea next? Where does the line get draw? Do we even have a line anymore? The Cuban people must wondering what is going on with America. I'm sure many Americans are too. Something is definitely wrong with this picture.
What on earth will you do for Bogey Men now?

What on earth will you do for Bogey Men now?
North Korea. There are some people desperate to start ww3 or another Korean War because of the Sony hack.

There's gonna be some wailing and gnashing of teeth when that Bogey Man goes.

Forum List

Back