Ratings Out Today. Fox & Megan Kelly Beating Rachel Maddcow 3 to 1.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Personally, I don't understand it. Maddcow is such a pleasant, charming personality with so much class. She is also full of liberal honesty, much like her Messiah...Barry Obummer.

How can Maddcow be beaten 3 : 1 by a Megan Kelly??? Granted, Megan Kelly is beautiful, intelligent, and lacks hairy knuckles like Maddcow...but other than that....aren't they kinda equal?

I mean I think they are both women? Oh well, here's a link to the story. CNN Falls To Lowest Primetime In Over A Year; Fox?s Megyn Kelly Returns To Cable News Ratings Top Spot - Yahoo TV

rachel-maddow1.jpg

Last edited:
At least Maddcow shows a history lesson and supports science. I will admit that the liberal movement needs to get away from defining people by race.

Every time they go over too that I charge the channel....Barf.

What does Kelly do besides rage?

At least Maddcow shows a history lesson and supports science. I will admit that the liberal movement needs to get away from defining people by race.

Gosh, I don't know. I wonder what it can be ?

Megan Kelly is the kind of lady every good father would want to have as a daughter and every confident man would want for a wife.

Looks, brains, a feisty attitude, common sense, great personality and a sly sense of humor..

Maddow..oy vey..a hideous nightmare...

Great pic for obvious reasons. Now, if you need to throttle it on back....picture Maddcow in the same pose and outfit. :puke:

Great pic for obvious reasons. Now, if you need to throttle it on back....picture Maddcow in the same pose and outfit. :puke:

I'd rather keep my food down, tyvm. :eusa_whistle:

^^^^ Whore. Obviously.
Man, she scares the shit out of you, doesn't she? :lmao:

But, hey, thanks for that daily dose of liberal intolerance and misogyny.

Rachel is winning in the only demographic that advertisers care about.

Building on her O’Reilly Factor lead-in, Megyn Kelly’s 9 PM Fox News Channel show pulled in 445,000 in the adult 25-54 demo Wednesday.

--

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Show was second in the 9 PM slot with 810,000 total viewers and 136,000 among the 25-54s.​
Second isn't winning, dumbass. 445,000 is more than 136,000, dumbass.

I've done that

I also stuck my finger in a light socket

I'd probably do the light socket again

Megan Kelly is the kind of lady every good father would want to have as a daughter and every confident man would want for a wife.

Looks, brains, a feisty attitude, common sense, great personality and a sly sense of humor..

Maddow..oy vey..a hideous nightmare...

Plus Megyn Kelly was a practicing attorney and is well versed in the law which adds a strong component to her many talents. I respect her. She gets right to the point, and as Bill O`Reilly, handles a situation.......doesn't let much spin go for long.

Just several months ago, she had her third child in 3 years, with her second hubby, a writer.