Rate the presidents from FDR to Obama first . . .

The New Deal and Great Society/Civil Rights programs are the reasons, I think, the FDR comes in 2nd and LBJ 1st.
murder
illegal imprisonment
human guinea pigs
war
overreach
Unconstitutional
massive debt
did the opposite of what would work
made the Depression last longer, much longer, than it should.

if it wasn't for media spin, he would have been arrested.
You are graduating from John Birch to Mormon apparently.
What's that supposed to mean????
It means he is denying the reality of the facts by making useless accusations. basically calling me a racist, he's got nothing so that's what he goes with.
When you act racist, you will be called racist, and all your whining denial will not hide that.
Please tell me what isn't fact;

he arrested innocent men, women, children
murder
torture
war
misery
debt, and lots of it

1. Franklin Delano Roosevelt
  2. Lyndon Baines Johnson
  3. Harry S. Truman
  4. John F. Kennedy
  5. Dwight D. Eisenhower
  6. Barack Obama
  7. Richard Nixon
  8. Bill Clinton
  9. George H.W. Bush
  10. Jimmy Carter
  11. Ronald Reagan
  12. Gerald Ford
  13. George W. Bush
I would rate Nixon a lot lower on that list.

For one thing he continued the Viet Nam War needlessly, until he himself was finally convinced that he could not "win" it either.

In addition, he was vile and corrupt, with his "dirty tricks" programs.

Then there was the problem of his ego -- "if the President does it then it must be right".

The Donald is going to sweep the nation ... You liberal butt munching Fascists are going to be put back behind glass where you belong.
Saved.
4i6Ckte.gif

I am historically 100% correct.

your idiotic question has no bearing on the actual facts
The actual facts undercut your silly assessment.

Remember, like almost all far right loons, you are for grins and giggles only.
So Al Capone was a nice, gentle man, who was so kind that he spent his money to help those less fortunate than him.

and not some murderous gangster facts and history are anethema to the left inform yourself and look up the history of depressions and recessions, the only difference, of any worth, is the actions of each Pres. All but two lowered taxes and cut spending. only two had long depression - recession
You graduated from Trump U, huh?
thus proving me right.
That you are a racist? Yeah.
so you have nothing, are nothing, and are left with nothing but false accusations b/c you can't face the fact that your favorite Pres was a ruthless, evil, subhuman degenerate.

what a poser

2. Lyndon Baines Johnson
  3. Harry S. Truman
  4. John F. Kennedy
  5. Dwight D. Eisenhower
  6. Barack Obama
  7. Richard Nixon
  8. Bill Clinton
  9. George H.W. Bush
  10. Jimmy Carter
  11. Ronald Reagan
  12. Gerald Ford
  13. George W. Bush

For one thing he continued the Viet Nam War needlessly, until he himself was finally convinced that he could not "win" it either.

Then there was the problem of his ego -- "if the President does it then it must be right".

Hmm. This sounds like Obama. :D

2. Lyndon Baines Johnson
  3. Harry S. Truman
  4. John F. Kennedy
  5. Dwight D. Eisenhower
  6. Barack Obama
  7. Richard Nixon
  8. Bill Clinton
  9. George H.W. Bush
  10. Jimmy Carter
  11. Ronald Reagan
  12. Gerald Ford
  13. George W. Bush

He also normalized relations with the Soviet Union and China. He created the Environmental Protection Agency, and got a lot of good things done for America.

I'm just balancing out each president's good and bad. Just like Clinton. He got a lot of good things done, but he also signed the Republican trade deal NAFTA, deregulated mass media, deregulated financial instruments.

Rating the presidents FDR to Obama.

Reagan
Ike
Kennedy
Truman
Nixon
Clinton
Carter
Ford
Obama
LBJ
FDR

The scary part is that FDR was only two presidents removed from the greatest president. Calvin Coolidge.

Rating the presidents FDR to Obama.

Reagan
Ike
Kennedy
Truman
Nixon
Clinton
Carter
Ford
Obama
LBJ
FDR

The scary part is that FDR was only two presidents removed from the greatest president. Calvin Coolidge.
Where are your Bushes, in your yard?

Thanks for the compliment.. I work hard to EARN that title, you limped dick Fascist scumbag.. Inside MY state there are NO CLINTON bumper stickers to be found anywhere.. Talk radio launches CONSERVATIVE and has Trump up almost by double digits.. I guess those poll numbers with BREXIT were right too, huh??
What happened to that bogus 8 point Trump lead you bragged about in your own state? Now all you got is bumper stickers?

Conservative polls have him ahead? Ask President Romney about those polls
Public Policy Polling

He's up 2 now.. after the convention bounce, it will go back to 8 points. He had some bad polling numbers for a few weeks over some missteps but he's back on track..
You named the only poll among six that Trump is leading and that was over a month ago

You think you can win by cherry picking?
HEY STUPID , you said show the poll... This poll happens to be the most accurate HISTORICALLY of the majority of polls.. You got a problem with that? Too fucking bad Leftist.

Good tactic. Take six polls where you are losing five and claim the one is the most accurate

Worked for President Romney

Polls in Utah are scary in terms of the election. They should never like this, and Trump is the fault and cause.

Trump 32'
Clinton 29-
Johnson 26^

The latter is pulling from the first.

In hardcore red Utah.
This is amazing !!

Utah was Romney's best state at over 70%.

If this is the best that Trump can do in a red state like Utah then he is dog meat everywhere else.

The bomb was FDRs toy. Any leader in 1945 would have used it
You are correct, there was extreme hatred for Japan.

That's what my high school civics teacher also told us, and he was an Army officer back in WW2.

The arms industry of the USA has always been superb ever since colonial times when single blacksmiths were the arms merchants.

Forum List

Back