Rate the presidents from FDR to Obama first . . .

I never asked why you were opposed to Trump, you illiterate geek. I asked you what republican party platforms do you agree with. Now answer the question.
Your question does not matter.
You see? I knew it. Lol. You are slime, dishonest, lack integrity and courage.
I've tried this before.

You're wasting your time.

I used to think Jake was pretty cool. Now I see his true colors.
He's a fake, hence Fakey nickname.. Everyone is right.. you're wasting your time. He'll never answer your question because he doesn't have the fucking integrity to do so.

I can see that. Lol. He's a liberal in republican clothing. :D Either way though, he's a dishonest little snot with no integrity.

Johnson pulls on Clintoons jock strap.. try again. Every political talking head has said as much. Gary WACKO Johnson lines up with you freako liberals.
No, they don't.

Polls in Utah are scary in terms of the election. They should never like this, and Trump is the fault and cause.

Trump 32'
Clinton 29-
Johnson 26^

The latter is pulling from the first.

In hardcore red Utah.

Says one of the Trumpanzees. Your question is chump. :lol:
You can run but you can't hide. You're a joke.
Says a chump trumpanzee. Trump will not win, and you are going to go bezerk.
The Donald is going to sweep the nation ... You liberal butt munching Fascists are going to be put back behind glass where you belong.
Donald is struggling to hold NC, Georgia, Arizona, Utah and Texas

States Romney easily won
I live here in North Carolina , dummy.. The Donald leads here by 8 points.. How is that a fucking struggle?
Evidently not, you lying bitch

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton

HRC is from 5 to 9 points ahead in NC, and the more the trumpanzees make noise in NC, the bigger the Clinton lead will grow.

You can run but you can't hide. You're a joke.
The Donald is going to sweep the nation ... You liberal butt munching Fascists are going to be put back behind glass where you belong.

States Romney easily won
I live here in North Carolina , dummy.. The Donald leads here by 8 points.. How is that a fucking struggle?

Thanks for the compliment.. I work hard to EARN that title, you limped dick Fascist scumbag.. Inside MY state there are NO CLINTON bumper stickers to be found anywhere.. Talk radio launches CONSERVATIVE and has Trump up almost by double digits.. I guess those poll numbers with BREXIT were right too, huh??

States Romney easily won

Thanks for the compliment.. I work hard to EARN that title, you limped dick Fascist scumbag.. Inside MY state there are NO CLINTON bumper stickers to be found anywhere.. Talk radio launches CONSERVATIVE and has Trump up almost by double digits.. I guess those poll numbers with BREXIT were right too, huh??
You lie.

Bumper stickers are everywhere for Clinton. Maybe not in Lenoir Springs but hey, that's the laughing stock of NC, amirite?

Clinton is up by 5 to 9 points.

End of story, trumpanzee.

States Romney easily won

You lie.

Bumper stickers are everywhere.

You live in NC???? Where, which city??

States Romney easily won

You lie.

Bumper stickers are everywhere for Clinton. Maybe not in Lenoir Springs but hey, that's the laughing stock of NC, amirite?

I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you. WHAT CITY DO YOU LIVE IN??? Googling something??

States Romney easily won

You lie.

I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you. WHAT CITY DO YOU LIVE IN??? Googling something??

I'm sure he is. Lol. He is so shady and untrustworthy. You can't believe a word of what he says.

States Romney easily won

You lie.

Why are you trying to data mine?

I was in Durham, Charlotte, and Greensboro several weeks ago.

Watch the girl trumpanzees scratch themselves.

There were Clinton sticker everywhere. Did not see a lot of Trump stickers.

States Romney easily won

You lie.

LMAO LOOK AT THE EDIT.. Where the fuck is Lenoir Springs?? Pigville?

You lie.

Oh, so you were in those cities for a few nights and know NC as a citizen who lives here?? ROFLMAO

You lie.

Don't tell me, SHOW ME.. Lenoir Springs is a bastion of Clinton bumper stickers?? WHO KNEW?? LOL

You are an insane trumpanzee, and the polls do not support your contention, just the opposite.

NC will go Clinton, easily.

And to think this time we could have won easily with a conservative candidate, a real one.

You lie.

Don't tell me, SHOW ME.. Lenoir Springs is a bastion of Clinton bumper stickers?? WHO KNEW?? LOL
Do you think that? You are a fool if you do. Those rednecks are crazy far right.

Obama is not a good president, but Trump would be as bad or worse.

Last edited:
I threw some bananas and oranges out into back yard, and the trumpanzettes scampered out to get them.

States Romney easily won

What happened to that bogus 8 point Trump lead you bragged about in your own state? Now all you got is bumper stickers?

Conservative polls have him ahead? Ask President Romney about those polls

Jake is repulsed by the whacko fringe that has ruined his party. Same reason I abandoned the Republicans after supporting them for two decades

After Trump gets soundly beaten and the Dems take back Congress leading to a liberal court you will see the impact of the radical nut jobs that took over your party

And what issues does Snake Jake have in common with the Republicans? Let's ask him to make a list. JakeStarkey? You can clear up any confusion about where you stand right here and now. Make a list.
I think Jake understands the values of what makes a Republucan than what constitutes a Trump Republican today

Oh really? So which republican platforms does he agree with? Since HE weaseled out of such a simple and straightforward question (like LIARS do), then maybe you can answer for him since you know so much about his ideological beliefs.
Ms. Squeek's question's immaterial, does not matter, is unimportant. What I am opposed to is Trump and

NeverTrump.

You people are not real Republicans.

I never asked why you were opposed to Trump, you illiterate geek. I asked you what republican party platforms do you agree with. Now answer the question.

Fakey is not only NOT a conservative, he's a far left progressive, as well as a compulsive liar. He's a joke.

Forum List

Back