Rate the presidents from FDR to Obama first . . .

The Donald is going to sweep the nation ... You liberal butt munching Fascists are going to be put back behind glass where you belong.
Donald is struggling to hold NC, Georgia, Arizona, Utah and Texas

States Romney easily won
I live here in North Carolina , dummy.. The Donald leads here by 8 points.. How is that a fucking struggle?
Evidently not, you lying bitch

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton
Thanks for the compliment.. I work hard to EARN that title, you limped dick Fascist scumbag.. Inside MY state there are NO CLINTON bumper stickers to be found anywhere.. Talk radio launches CONSERVATIVE and has Trump up almost by double digits.. I guess those poll numbers with BREXIT were right too, huh??
What happened to that bogus 8 point Trump lead you bragged about in your own state? Now all you got is bumper stickers?

Conservative polls have him ahead? Ask President Romney about those polls
Public Policy Polling

He's up 2 now.. after the convention bounce, it will go back to 8 points. He had some bad polling numbers for a few weeks over some missteps but he's back on track..

And what issues does Snake Jake have in common with the Republicans? Let's ask him to make a list. JakeStarkey? You can clear up any confusion about where you stand right here and now. Make a list.
I think Jake understands the values of what makes a Republucan than what constitutes a Trump Republican today

Oh really? So which republican platforms does he agree with? Since HE weaseled out of such a simple and straightforward question (like LIARS do), then maybe you can answer for him since you know so much about his ideological beliefs.
Ms. Squeek's question's immaterial, does not matter, is unimportant. What I am opposed to is Trump and

NeverTrump.

You people are not real Republicans.

I never asked why you were opposed to Trump, you illiterate geek. I asked you what republican party platforms do you agree with. Now answer the question.

Fakey is not only NOT a conservative, he's a far left progressive, as well as a compulsive liar. He's a joke.
Says a trumpanzee, who is a fake Republican. The mainstream of the party told you "no", and now we are taking you to the woodshed this fall. "No" means "no", young man.

Thanks for the compliment.. I work hard to EARN that title, you limped dick Fascist scumbag.. Inside MY state there are NO CLINTON bumper stickers to be found anywhere.. Talk radio launches CONSERVATIVE and has Trump up almost by double digits.. I guess those poll numbers with BREXIT were right too, huh??
You lie.

Bumper stickers are everywhere.

Clinton is up by 5 to 9 points.

End of story, trumpanzee.
You live in NC???? Where, which city??
Why are you trying to data mine?

I was in Durham, Charlotte, and Greensboro several weeks ago.

Watch the girl trumpanzees scratch themselves.

There were Clinton sticker everywhere. Did not see a lot of Trump stickers.
Don't tell me, SHOW ME.. Lenoir Springs is a bastion of Clinton bumper stickers?? WHO KNEW?? LOL
Do you think that? You are a fool if you do. Those rednecks are crazy far right.

Obama is not a good president, but Trump would be as bad or worse.

So . . . which policies of Trump do you disagree with?

I think Jake understands the values of what makes a Republucan than what constitutes a Trump Republican today

Oh really? So which republican platforms does he agree with? Since HE weaseled out of such a simple and straightforward question (like LIARS do), then maybe you can answer for him since you know so much about his ideological beliefs.
Ms. Squeek's question's immaterial, does not matter, is unimportant. What I am opposed to is Trump and

NeverTrump.

I never asked why you were opposed to Trump, you illiterate geek. I asked you what republican party platforms do you agree with. Now answer the question.

Fakey is not only NOT a conservative, he's a far left progressive, as well as a compulsive liar. He's a joke.
Says a trumpanzee, who is a fake Republican. The mainstream of the party told you "no", and now we are taking you to the woodshed this fall. "No" means "no", young man.

You are a pansy who couldn't take anyone to a wood shed. You are even too much of a coward to state your beliefs on a political message board.

Donald is struggling to hold NC, Georgia, Arizona, Utah and Texas

States Romney easily won
I live here in North Carolina , dummy.. The Donald leads here by 8 points.. How is that a fucking struggle?

What happened to that bogus 8 point Trump lead you bragged about in your own state? Now all you got is bumper stickers?

Public Policy Polling

He's up 2 now.. after the convention bounce, it will go back to 8 points. He had some bad polling numbers for a few weeks over some missteps but he's back on track..
You named the only poll among six that Trump is leading and that was over a month ago

You think you can win by cherry picking?

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Johnson (L) Stein (G) Spread
RCP Average 6/21 - 7/11 -- -- 43.0 40.3 4.3 1.7 Clinton +2.7
NBC/WSJ/Marist 7/5 - 7/11 907 RV 3.3 42 36 7 2 Clinton +6
CBS News/YouGov* 6/21 - 6/24 988 LV 4.0 44 42 2 1 Clinton +2
PPP (D) 6/20 - 6/21 947 RV 3.2 43 43 4 2 Tie

Public Policy Polling

You named the only poll among six that Trump is leading and that was over a month ago

You think you can win by cherry picking?
HEY STUPID , you said show the poll... This poll happens to be the most accurate HISTORICALLY of the majority of polls.. You got a problem with that? Too fucking bad Leftist.

NeverTrump.

You are a pansy who couldn't take anyone to a wood shed. You are even too much of a coward to state your beliefs on a political message board.
All you can do is troll because you don't have truth on your side.

No integrity, Miss, on your part. Gary Johnson is a fine candidate, a far better one than Trump.

Want me to answer that? LOL

Gotta remember jake is up earlier than normal, so he's a little confused.
His welfare check was in the mail.
My retirement income is ten times your yearly income. And unlike you, with your farm welfare subsidies, my only government subsidy is 100% VA for serving my country.
You could have given the forum some fact about the support level compared to the actual price of Wheat
Why? You accept farm subsidy welfare. I get 100% VA. Did you serve? If so, I honor your service.
Why??? Are you showing your ignorance Jake? If the price of Wheat is above the support level there is no as you put it welfare. I was just a dumb MP that guarded ordinance, dropped on the North.I supppose you were a LRRP in the Ashau Valley, right?
No, not it all. I never went to Vietnam. I got send to the DMZ in South Korea. Good, that means if you worked hard and the price was right you were not subsidized. How is that different than the single mom with two kids working in Burger King on food stamps?
if you're going to complain about farm welfare then you need to post the price of wheat and what the subsidy price is. Your claim is going to fall on deaf ears if you don't

NeverTrump.

Even I could probably kick your sk

NeverTrump.

No integrity, Miss, on your part. Gary Johnson is a fine candidate, a far better one than Trump.

I've been completely truthful with my beliefs. Now, what Trump policies do you disagree with specifically?

Look at the thread cryfucking babies meltdown after they dare me to show a poll and I did. ROFLMAO

All too easy.. :banana::muahaha::cool:

NeverTrump.

Uhm there you go, i'm not a trump supporter, i just call it as i see it, and I know for a fact you ain't no republican. I also don't believe you that you're voting for Gary johnson. I know youre voting for hildebeast. The only puzzling thing to me is why yoi persist whith charade. Admit youre a far left democrat and maybe somewhere someone will have a modicum of respect for you.

You could have given the forum some fact about the support level compared to the actual price of Wheat
Why? You accept farm subsidy welfare. I get 100% VA. Did you serve? If so, I honor your service.
Why??? Are you showing your ignorance Jake? If the price of Wheat is above the support level there is no as you put it welfare. I was just a dumb MP that guarded ordinance, dropped on the North.I supppose you were a LRRP in the Ashau Valley, right?
No, not it all. I never went to Vietnam. I got send to the DMZ in South Korea. Good, that means if you worked hard and the price was right you were not subsidized. How is that different than the single mom with two kids working in Burger King on food stamps?
if you're going to complain about farm welfare then you need to post the price of wheat and what the subsidy price is. Your claim is going to fall on deaf ears if you don't
No, I don't. You are no different than the working mother of children who is on food stamps. No different.

We have one clown above posting outdated polls and ignoring the rest.

We have another clown simply trolling.

Trump is going to get hammered badly, and nothing is going to change that.
All hail Fakey, the all knowing Oz of the USMB lmfao

No, I don't. You are no different than the working mother of children who is on food stamps. No different.

We have one clown above posting outdated polls and ignoring the rest.

We have another clown simply trolling.

Trump is going to get hammered badly, and nothing is going to change that.
All hail Fakey, the all knowing Oz of the USMB lmfao
Nothing could be more fake than accusing farmers of welfare and not knowing how price support levels work or what the price is.

1. Franklin Delano Roosevelt
  2. Lyndon Baines Johnson
  3. Harry S. Truman
  4. John F. Kennedy
  5. Dwight D. Eisenhower
  6. Barack Obama
  7. Richard Nixon
  8. Bill Clinton
  9. George H.W. Bush
  10. Jimmy Carter
  11. Ronald Reagan
  12. Gerald Ford
  13. George W. Bush

NeverTrump.

None of the 3rd party candidates has made much of a stir in the media.

This is unlike Ralph Nader, Steve Forbes, and Ross Perot -- who really did.

I don't even have any idea who any of them is.

None of the 3rd party candidates has made much of a stir in the media.

This is unlike Ralph Nader, Steve Forbes, and Ross Perot -- who really did.

I don't even have any idea who any of them is.

Because they need to get 15% in order to participate in national televised debates (or at least the important ones).

Forum List

Back