Right Wingers' conclusion?..."Trump tells the lies that we WANT to believe"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Like any "good" demagogue, last night Trump first scared the hell out of his base by repeating lies such as "terrorists are coming to get you"......"illegals are taking your jobs"....."America sucks and I'll make it great again"..etc., and then told them that he can fix all their fears........regardless of laws, congress and ethics.

Trump DID solidify his base (they have no where else to go) but anyone with an ounce of objectivity and a bit less hatred of Hillary Clinton will easily see this Barnum-like, charlatan for what he is.

• Banned
Since when has that not been true of candidates from both political parties?

You could be correct......But tell that to Trump's base who actually "Think" that the guy is not a typical politician and would want to "have a beer" with him since they too travel around in jets and often vacation at resorts that bear their name.

Like any "good" demagogue, last night Trump first scared the hell out of his base by repeating lies such as "terrorists are coming to get you"......"illegals are taking your jobs"....."America sucks and I'll make it great again"..etc., and then told them that he can fix all their fears........regardless of laws, congress and ethics.

Trump DID solidify his base (they have no where else to go) but anyone with an ounce of objectivity and a bit less hatred of Hillary Clinton will easily see this Barnum-like, charlatan for what he is.
That is true of ALL politicians

The last thing we need is to be lectured on lies by a liberal. You people and your politicians don't have the moral, ethical, or logical ground to ever bitch about lies. Your POTUS lies every single time he speaks, your candidate lies every single time she speaks, Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney in 2012 AND BRAGS ABOUT THE LIE.

Your stupid complaint about lying is dismissed and deserves no answer. Idiots.

I did not ask you about auditioning. I asked you if Markus Luttrell lied?

Look, right winger, I am not going to interfere with your love affair..... Lutrell is a patriotic man.....and that has you enamored. His entire agenda boils down to telling you to be afraid, that the US is full of invaders here to kill all of the old white people and just a few Navy Seals stand between you and your demise.

yes, Trump "says" (and Lutrell repeats it) that he will have an even STRONGER military to fix the world's problems....while cutting your taxes. If THAT kind of stupidity turns you on, good for you. GWB ALSO cut taxes and placed $3.2 TRILLION on a credit card to fund the unnecessary war ON Iraq.

Stay enamored, wave your flags, shout "make America great again", take 2 aspirins and call me next November 8th.

Look, right winger, I am not going to interfere with your love affair..... Lutrell is a patriotic man.....and that has you enamored. His entire agenda boils down to telling you to be afraid, that the US is full of invaders here to kill all of the old white people and just a few Navy Seals stand between you and your demise.

yes, Trump "says" (and Lutrell repeats it) that he will have an even STRONGER military to fix the world's problems....while cutting your taxes. If THAT kind of stupidity turns you on, good for you. GWB ALSO cut taxes and placed $3.2 TRILLION on a credit card to fund the unnecessary war ON Iraq.

Stay enamored, wave your flags, shout "make America great again", take 2 aspirins and call me next November 8th.
But then you haven't explained away a single Islamist terror attack on us soil have you? You just clicked your heels and they never happened, right?

Angry incoherent hypocrite lefties must be living in an alternate universe if they have the balls to say Trump will govern "regardless of laws, congress and ethics" after the 7 1/2 year mess of the Hussein administration ignoring congress and governing by decree while they use federal agencies to spy on Americans and punish political enemies.

Please stop posting useless threads.
Damn worthless leftist traitors.

But then you haven't explained away a single Islamist terror attack on us soil have you? You just clicked your heels and they never happened, right?

I knew it'd be a waste of time responding to a right winger enamored over a Navy seal.......Look nitwit, there have been very few deaths by so-called Islamists in the US than those in Iraq, Syria, Spain, England, France, Belgium, etc. Hide under your bed and take a picture of Lutrell with you.

Lefties must be living in an alternate universe have the balls to say Trump will govern "regardless of laws, congress and ethics" after the 7 1/2 year mess of the Hussein administration ignoring congress and governing by decree while they use federal agencies to spy on Americans and punish political enemies.

.......and "Hussein" is black to boot and probably a closet Muslim, right. LOL

The horrible things Trump said.

Close the borders, build a wall, restore the rule of law and have lawful immigration. Just horrible.

Make other rich countries pay for our defense. Terrible

Stop perpetual war. Oh my god.

Put America's needs first. Jesus man you are going to hell for saying that.

Protect Americans from illegals who do murder in our country. What? Shades of Kate Steinle.

Get rid of sanctuary cities.. Horrible horrible horrible.

Bring back jobs for Americans. I can't fathom it.

Make America great again. Shit! No democrat wants that.

I knew it'd be a waste of time responding to a right winger enamored over a Navy seal.......Look nitwit, there have been very few deaths by so-called Islamists in the US than those in Iraq, Syria, Spain, England, France, Belgium, etc. Hide under your bed and take a picture of Lutrell with you.
You are just an asshole. You need some wipes.

Angry incoherent hypocrite lefties must be living in an alternate universe if they have the balls to say Trump will govern "regardless of laws, congress and ethics" after the 7 1/2 year mess of the Hussein administration ignoring congress and governing by decree while they use federal agencies to spy on Americans and punish political enemies.

Maybe Obama will give Trump his phone and pen, so he can get things done

Forum List

Back