Rasmussen: Trump Approval 50%

Furthermore the pronoun "you" in that statement refers to a generic individual, i.e. "you don't sell" means "one doesn't sell". Learn to English.
What a ridiculous and pedantic attempt at correction. And topping it off with "Learn to English" has got to be as pathetic as I've seen.

One doesn't spit in the wind. (sic)

Idiot

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval - Economy

This is the only poll that matters. The economy most of the time decides the next President.
“Most of the time” a president with this economy would be easily re-elected

But with Trumps crisis of the week and poor approval numbers, his election is in question

LOL that is true but if your party runs Sanders, Biden or Warren then Trump will win again.

Furthermore the pronoun "you" in that statement refers to a generic individual, i.e. "you don't sell" means "one doesn't sell". Learn to English.
What a ridiculous and pedantic attempt at correction. And topping it off with "Learn to English" has got to be as pathetic as I've seen.

Idiot

What a hopelessly lame attempt to quote Jim Croce.

Do essplain to the class what the fuck gives you standing to overrule what I mean by my own posts, Dumbass.

And if Trump wants to keep his approval rating high, he should not get the US involved in a war with Iran. Let Saudi Arabia fight their own war.

Idiot

Do essplain to the class what the fuck gives you standing to overrule what I mean by my own posts, Dumbass.
It's an idiom idiot. I't not just Croce. "Learn to English" idiot.

Idiot

Yep, "learn to English" is another idiom, my preciously clueless little buttplug. It demonstrates the target's ignorance in one swell foop. Moreover that target was another entity altogether, not you ya white-knighting gaseous fart.

Yep, "learn to English" is another idiom, my preciously clueless little buttplug. It demonstrates the target's ignorance in one swell foop. Moreover that target was another entity altogether, not you ya white-knighting gaseous fart.

Translation: "I'm doing some bad acid....anybody got Thorazine?"

Idiot

"Learn to English" is idiotic. Trying to cover your ass is even more so.

Idiot

Trump Job Approval 43%; Ties Party Polarization Record

George W. Bush is the only other president who has had a gap of 80 or more percentage points in approval rating by party. Most of those measurements came during the fall of 2004, as he was seeking re-election, with a high of 83 points in Sept. 13-15 (95% Republican, 12% Democrat) and Oct. 1-3 (94% Republican, 11% Democrat) polls.

———

What’s hilarious about this is that at the time Republicans thought George W. Bush was the greatest president since Swiss cheese. And now Donald Trump regularly slanders him and smashes him down and makes fun of him.
Republicans went from thinking Bush was the greatest ever to also making fun of them. It just shows how easily led they are. How easy it is for a ConMan to tell them what to think. And they don’t even realize they’re lemmings.

Come on people. You can’t forget that it was many Republicans here on the USMB that endlessly defended George W. Bush.

But now that Donald Trump makes fun of Bush and mocks him, Republicans follow right along and make fun of him too. Because Trump told them to.

Idiot

Idiot

Mayhaps when I'm actually ADDRESSING YOU I'll dumb the idioms down to idiot level so you can grok them.
Mayhaps not.

Meanwhile you just worry about what's actually directed at you, Princess Tampax.

Idiot

Idiot

Mayhaps when I'm actually ADDRESSING YOU I'll dumb the idioms down to idiot level so you can grok them.
Mayhaps not.

Meanwhile you just worry about what's actually directed at you, Princess Tampax.
You really need to learn to English.

Gawd what an idiot!

And if Trump wants to keep his approval rating high, he should not get the US involved in a war with Iran. Let Saudi Arabia fight their own war.

Saudi Arabia is an ally. You want us to fuck our ally. Fuck you. Obama sent troops into more countries than any other president. I am sure that did not stop you from likcing his boots.

Come on people. You can’t forget that it was many Republicans here on the USMB that endlessly defended George W. Bush.

George Bush is a good m,an. You are just a lowlife piece of shit with a BIG stupid mouth

Saudi Arabia is an ally. You want us to fuck our ally. Fuck you. Obama sent troops into more countries than any other president. I am sure that did not stop you from likcing his boots.

George Bush is a good m,an. You are just a lowlife piece of shit with a BIG stupid mouth
Just like Israel, with friends like those who needs enemies?
About Our Creepy Saudi ‘Friends'
https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/about-our-creepy-saudi-friends

Forum List

Back