Beto O'Rourke hits Pete Buttigieg with expletive-fueled swipe over gun-control comments

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I just love watch the FRUSTRATION and DERANGEMENT of these people....but watch out people Mooocher Obozo Is in the wings, staying ABOVE all the name calling and division that can only help....watch HER as a dark horse (ROTFLMFAO...dark horse, get it?) at a brokered convention.....she is already on a CAMPAIGN TOUR and doesn't need the aggravation of the losers and desparate they ar . Pointing out she has NO EXPERIENCE, except name recognition....what the fuck has she done besides making our kids lunches INEDIBLE?????

Beto O’Rourke launched an expletive-fueled defense of his call Sunday to ban assault-style weapons and impose mandatory buybacks of AR-15s and AK-47s while also pushing back at critics — including fellow 2020 Democrat Pete Buttigieg.

During last Thursday’s presidential debate, the former Texas congressman said, “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47, and we’re not going to allow it to be used against your fellow Americans anymore.” Three days later, O’Rourke appeared on NBC News’ “Meet the Press,” where host Chuck Todd pointed out that there was “a lot of hand-wringing” about the presidential contender’s full-throated call on national TV for confiscating such rifles.

As O’Rourke has put the issue of gun violence at the center of his campaign effort, some fellow Democrats have chastised him and expressed concern that his statements may have made things harder for gun control supporters as they negotiate with President Trump on legislation to respond to this summer’s mass shootings.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Poor Beto was never very bright. He has made himself unelectable for even dog catcher for many years to come. But just to show off his intelligence he resorts to foul language.

Just what was missing from the democrat gaggle of circus clowns. A fag vs furry fight.

As a far left, progressive, liberal, the choice to vote for are shrinking all the time.
About all that are left is Tulsi Gabbard or Jill Stein.
Federal gun control is just criminal and obviously stupid.

Poor Beto was never very bright. He has made himself unelectable for even dog catcher for many years to come. But just to show off his intelligence he resorts to foul language.
laugh

I didn't watch the video (was there one?)

I tend to trust conservative posters and don't have time to watch... bozos..

I hope he is unelectable as you say. you'd think in TX he would be

Forum List

Back