Rasmussen: Trump Approval 50%

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Just drop that here to LISTEN as the subversive ABNORMALS start yelling and screaming

mYFCkeu.jpg

But it is Rasmussen....polls don't count....FAKE NEWS....ROTFLMFAO

If this is really a country of justice, that number should be around 65% by November. After all, the competition doesn't have a platform.

Rasmussen poling .STARTS at 50 percent for Republicans

Last edited:
Not smart enough to search for it....proves lack of IQ!

Easily done. Search engine seeks and finds.

Reeeeeeally gotta wonder about wankers who expect everybody else to do their homework for 'em. Leeches.

Edit: Rumpbot clicks "agree" without clicking the link, why am I not surprised. :dig:
As one of the Dumbest ABNORMALS chimes in....The BAT SIGNAL went out from the ABNORMALS getting their ass kicked in all threads for reinforcements....and they send in a moldy rat...ROTFLMFAO!

Reeeeeeally gotta wonder about wankers who expect everybody else to do their homework for 'em. Leeches.

Edit: Rumpbot clicks "agree" without clicking the link, why am I not surprised. :dig:
As one of the Dumbest ABNORMALS chimes in....The BAT SIGNAL went out from the ABNORMALS getting their ass kicked in all threads for reinforcements....and they send in a moldy rat...ROTFLMFAO!

If mold is your issue may I recommend a vinegar shower. Or really, any kind of shower.

Meanwhile your fallacy continues to fester, you continue to fail to find a link, and your thread is (already) dismissed.

Next in line please.

Pigo, when I do provide links you don't click on them. Why am I not surprised?

Whether anyone clicks on any link anywhere is irrelevant to the point that the OP simply Does Not Have One.

When legitimate posters make legitimate points --- they back them up. In this thread it's nothing more than "hey, look what I found in my own ass".

Just drop that here to LISTEN as the subversive ABNORMALS start yelling and screaming
But it is Rasmussen....polls don't count....FAKE NEWS....ROTFLMFAO

But Rasmussen is a fascist, Nazi, homophobe, Islamophobe, racist, sexist hillbilly :)

Nah... They are just a tracker poll to show you going up or down... There level of accuracy on a single poll is quite poor. They run multiple polls more frequently to show where you are between the bigger polls... They have had a general GOP bias for the last few years

An analysis by Nate Silver on FiveThirtyEight ranked Rasmussen 20th out of 23 pollsters for accuracy in the 2012 elections with an average error of 4.2 points.

Even Rasmussen believe there polls should be judged on strongly approve or disapprove of the President...
Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Trump doesn't do well in polls...

Whether anyone clicks on any link anywhere is irrelevant to the point that the OP simply Does Not Have One.

When legitimate posters make legitimate points --- they back them up. In this thread it's nothing more than "hey, look what I found in my own ass".

Bullshit. I provided links before and you didn't click on them but continued to troll. You're such an ignorant loser.

New Topics

Forum List

Back