Rasmussen: Trump Approval 50%

Not smart enough to search for it....proves lack of IQ!

Easily done. Search engine seeks and finds.

Reeeeeeally gotta wonder about wankers who expect everybody else to do their homework for 'em. Leeches.

Edit: Rumpbot clicks "agree" without clicking the link, why am I not surprised. :dig:
As one of the Dumbest ABNORMALS chimes in....The BAT SIGNAL went out from the ABNORMALS getting their ass kicked in all threads for reinforcements....and they send in a moldy rat...ROTFLMFAO!

If mold is your issue may I recommend a vinegar shower. Or really, any kind of shower.

Meanwhile your fallacy continues to fester, you continue to fail to find a link, and your thread is (already) dismissed.

Next in line please.
For the terminally stupid Pog...

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Reeeeeeally gotta wonder about wankers who expect everybody else to do their homework for 'em. Leeches.

Edit: Rumpbot clicks "agree" without clicking the link, why am I not surprised. :dig:
As one of the Dumbest ABNORMALS chimes in....The BAT SIGNAL went out from the ABNORMALS getting their ass kicked in all threads for reinforcements....and they send in a moldy rat...ROTFLMFAO!

If mold is your issue may I recommend a vinegar shower. Or really, any kind of shower.

Meanwhile your fallacy continues to fester, you continue to fail to find a link, and your thread is (already) dismissed.

Next in line please.

Let the record show, as it already does, that you failed to link your own ass-sertion until harangued to do so twenty posts after the thread gurgled up.

The question is (are) -- how is it you're too stupid to do that in post ONE, and more poignantly, how is it you're so stupid that you still haven't learned this after countless other similar failures, that nobody's buying your bullshit? Running the same play over and over expecting different results much?

Next in line please.

Let the record show, as it already does, that you failed to link your own ass-sertion until harangued to do so twenty posts after the thread gurgled up.

The question is (are) -- how is it you're too stupid to do that in post ONE, and more poignantly, how is it you're so stupid that you still haven't learned this after countless other similar failures, that nobody's buying your bullshit? Running the same play over and over expecting different results much?

I showed The Link just as I did when we discussed Bernie Sanders and you continued to troll. You’re such a lying loser.

Next in line please.

No the question is why you can do it and concentrate on the minutiae and not the substance...Typical Pigo!

Next in line please.

No the question is why you can do it and concentrate on the minutiae and not the substance...Typical Pigo!

Once again, the "substance" did not even exist until post 21, and only then because you were shamed into it for being too damn stupid. But like Mark Twain I repeat myself.

Go find me any thread, anywhere anytime on any topic, where I made an assertion I didn't bother to substantiate. Then waddle back in here and render us all a definition of the word "stupid".

Next in line please.

Once again, the "substance" did not even exist until post 21, and only then because you were shamed into it for being too damn stupid. But like Mark Twain I repeat myself.

Go find me any thread, anywhere anytime on any topic, where I made an assertion I didn't bother to substantiate. Then waddle back in here and render us all a definition of the word "stupid".
Only the headline dif....please Pig . When you finally find something of worth, do let the forum know!...ROTFLMFAO

Okay, polls matter today!

:spinner:

FYI:
No matter what day it is, polls only matter when they come equipped with the right accessories.

magabrand-fitness-pole-reviews-214x300.jpg

Trump doesn't do well in polls...

Except for polls held on the first Tuesday after November 1, he's seemed to do pretty well on those so far.:cool:

He pulled a bigly fat 25% in that poll in 2016.

LOL, uh-huh, was that all it took to beat the pinheads on Team Loser-D ?

Gee, I thought it'd take more for a complete asshat like Donny to beat them, I guess the Democrats are more pathetic than I suspected.

Except for polls held on the first Tuesday after November 1, he's seemed to do pretty well on those so far.:cool:

Gee, I thought it'd take more for a complete asshat like Donny to beat them, I guess the Democrats are more pathetic than I suspected.

Yep. Again, as just noted in another thread, "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings". Being better at selling feelings isn't exactly a mark of honor.

That's how Rump-Fraud University, from which that quote comes, made its money -- by picking people's emotional pockets. Sadly that's what the election system has devolved to --- a mass commercial to sell a product.

Yep. Again, as just noted in another thread, "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings". Being better at selling feelings isn't exactly a mark of honor.
Ummm yeah, I'm not "selling" anything, since I really don't give a damn about what you support, how you feel or whether or not you'll continue to be above ground 10 minutes from now.

You on the other hand are the one that is desperately trying to sell others on the idea that your partisan propaganda is superior to the other political crime families partisan propaganda. For your edification it's not, it's the same bullshit in a different color wrapper.

That's how Rump-Fraud University, from which that quote comes, made its money -- by picking people's emotional pockets. Sadly that's what the election system has devolved to --- a mass commercial to sell a product.
LOL, You sound bitter, did Carnival Barker Donny lighten your wallet with his little Moron-University scam or sumptin'?

Don't beat yourself up about it since ...

"A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place." -- Gordon Gecko, Wall Street

Next in line please.

fake poll -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ummm yeah, I'm not "selling" anything, since I really don't give a damn about what you support, how you feel or whether or not you'll continue to be above ground 10 minutes from now.

You on the other hand are the one that is desperately trying to sell others on the idea that your partisan propaganda is superior to the other political crime families partisan propaganda. For your edification it's not, it's the same bullshit in a different color wrapper.

LOL, You sound bitter, did Carnival Barker Donny lighten your wallet with his little Moron-University scam or sumptin'?

Don't beat yourself up about it since ...

"A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place." -- Gordon Gecko, Wall Street

I haven't brought up anything about "superior" anything. You did. Twice. No doubt out of your own inferiority complex but that's not my problem. Nor did I mention anything about "support" -- again, same thing.

Furthermore the pronoun "you" in that statement refers to a generic individual, i.e. "you don't sell" means "one doesn't sell". Learn to English.

Forum List

Back