Rasmussen poll has Governor Scott Walker's disapproval rating near 60%

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Rasmussen poll has Governor Scott Walker's disapproval rating near 60% - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

A new poll from Rasmussen Reports shows that nearly 60% of Wisconsin's likely voters now disapprove of Governor Scott Walker's job performance. According to the poll of 800 likely Wisconsin voters from March 2nd, a majority (57%) now disapprove of Walker. Of larger concern to Walker is the fact that 48% of likely Wisconsin voters now "strongly disapprove" of Walker. Walker was not elected by a large margin, defeating his Democratic opponent by a four-point margin (52-48). Now only 43% approve of the job Walker is doing, making him potentially ripe for a recall bid.

The poll is significant as Rasmussen Reports tends to actually favor Republicans. According to pollster guru Nate Silver, Rasmussen tended to give Republicans a four point "bump" in their polls when compared to the actual results from the 2010 election. If Rasmussen is still favoring Republicans with their likely voter model, the true numbers for Governor may be even worse than Rasmussen is reporting.

Heh.

I actually agree with most of what Governor Walker wants to do, but I nevertheless can't say that I approve of his performance. He's been unable to get a deal done with the Democrats. He's been very stubborn and unwilling to move at all. If the threatened layoffs happen, I'll be officially pissed at both Walker and the state Democrats. Any kind of deal will be better than layoffs. The brilliant politicians in Wisconsin may end up giving us the worst possible outcome for both parties.

As a Republican, you in some shit when even Rasmussen can't make you look good.

oh well, Remember when the Obamas approvals were in the 40's. We were told it wasn't popular to do the HARD THINGS he wanted done.

The next election will tell both, the Obamas and Walkers fates I suppose.

Rasmussen poll has Governor Scott Walker's disapproval rating near 60% - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

A new poll from Rasmussen Reports shows that nearly 60% of Wisconsin's likely voters now disapprove of Governor Scott Walker's job performance. According to the poll of 800 likely Wisconsin voters from March 2nd, a majority (57%) now disapprove of Walker. Of larger concern to Walker is the fact that 48% of likely Wisconsin voters now "strongly disapprove" of Walker. Walker was not elected by a large margin, defeating his Democratic opponent by a four-point margin (52-48). Now only 43% approve of the job Walker is doing, making him potentially ripe for a recall bid.

The poll is significant as Rasmussen Reports tends to actually favor Republicans. According to pollster guru Nate Silver, Rasmussen tended to give Republicans a four point "bump" in their polls when compared to the actual results from the 2010 election. If Rasmussen is still favoring Republicans with their likely voter model, the true numbers for Governor may be even worse than Rasmussen is reporting.

Heh.
it shows how effective the lying media can be

I actually agree with most of what Governor Walker wants to do, but I nevertheless can't say that I approve of his performance. He's been unable to get a deal done with the Democrats. He's been very stubborn and unwilling to move at all. If the threatened layoffs happen, I'll be officially pissed at both Walker and the state Democrats. Any kind of deal will be better than layoffs. The brilliant politicians in Wisconsin may end up giving us the worst possible outcome for both parties.

:iagree:

Heh.

He is still about 40% above Obama then, cool.

Yes but you liberal scum STILL got your asses kicked in last election,lol.Whine on.its music to my ears!

We dont want him to compromise. he did not get elected to compromise with the same people who got Wisconsin in this state of erray to begin with.....they had there chances and this is how the state ended up when they where in power.
Did the Democrats compromise on the halthcare bill? No, they back doored it and rammed it through because they had the numbers to do it. At least walker invited the democrats to the table, but they skip out and leave the state. The Dems will pay for this in 2012, count on that.

Did the Democrats compromise on the halthcare bill? No, they back doored it and rammed it through because they had the numbers to do it. At least walker invited the democrats to the table, but they skip out and leave the state. The Dems will pay for this in 2012, count on that.

:lol: Uh, yes they did.

oh well, Remember when the Obamas approvals were in the 40's. We were told it wasn't popular to do the HARD THINGS he wanted done.

The next election will tell both, the Obamas and Walkers fates I suppose.

Yeah, but in the rest of the countries defense, the hard things for obama where the most communist things a president ever done in America, he will pay sorely for that in 2012. On the bright side for Obama though, Woodrow Wilson and FDR where both holding pom poms when the healthcare bill was passed, and some even heard Jimmy Carter give out a bronx cheer. Not sure if that will help him in 2012 though, prolly not.

hey, thats only when they give bad numbers to liberals

$U-mad-bro.jpg

Congratulations (or perhaps my dearest sympathies) for now having the most posts on USMB by the way. :lol:

:lol: Uh, yes they did.

They actually did. Republicans wanted nothing and stuck their foot down. We took universal healthcare off the table. Then the Public Option. They still didn't agree to it.

And Walker invited them to the table to get them there so quorum is met and he gets everything he wants. We aren't stupid unlike Grunt, we know its smoke and mirrors.

We dont want him to compromise. he did not get elected to compromise with the same people who got Wisconsin in this state of erray to begin with.....they had there chances and this is how the state ended up when they where in power.

The Democrats paid the price for ramming the healthcare bill through. Walker should learn from that. You seem to mention that Obama did something bad and then say that Walker should do the same thing. ??? Walker will pay the price if he's too stubborn. I don't see what the appeal is of having no deal get done and have the worst possible outcome for both sides.

Maybe Walker and the hiding Democrats will get kicked out next election. I'd consider that a good thing.

Forum List

Back