Rasmussen poll has Governor Scott Walker's disapproval rating near 60%

"I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking, I want them to just get out of the way so we can clean up the mess."

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually agree with most of what Governor Walker wants to do, but I nevertheless can't say that I approve of his performance. He's been unable to get a deal done with the Democrats. He's been very stubborn and unwilling to move at all. If the threatened layoffs happen, I'll be officially pissed at both Walker and the state Democrats. Any kind of deal will be better than layoffs. The brilliant politicians in Wisconsin may end up giving us the worst possible outcome for both parties.

We dont want him to compromise. he did not get elected to compromise with the same people who got Wisconsin in this state of erray to begin with.....they had there chances and this is how the state ended up when they where in power.
Did the Democrats compromise on the halthcare bill? No, they back doored it and rammed it through because they had the numbers to do it. At least walker invited the democrats to the table, but they skip out and leave the state. The Dems will pay for this in 2012, count on that.

The Democrats didn't get the very popular public option in the healthcare bill because a 41 Senator minority blocked it.

And thus proof that miracles do happen.

Immie

Poor Gov Walker

The GOP and the Tea Party hung him out to dry. He charged in saying "My way or the highway" and found out that nobody was backing him

Eh.. Walkers doing his job.. Democrats not so much..

I find it interesting that Democrats honor these Democrat State Senate cowards...

I find it interesting that Democrats honor these Democrat State Senate cowards...

What you find interesting is of no consequence. The thread is about the gov's unpopularity even by Rasmussen standards.

But if the same question was put to MSNBC viewers what do you think the outcome would look like?

What you find interesting is of no consequence. The thread is about the gov's unpopularity even by Rasmussen standards.

:lol:.. you hurt my feelings...:(

Breaking the public unions/Democrat corruption cycle isn't popular I guess.. oh well...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back