Rasmussen: Crist up 4 in Florida Senate race

When have I ever stated that they DID mean something??

I don't know that YOU ever have, but somebody needs to let LiarFrank and US Army Retarded know....

Jesus Christ, get a life!

Even when I'm not in a thread you have to mention me?

Seriously, get a fucking life!

He mentioned someone called LiarFrank. Now why would you assume that was you? :lol:

btw, Florida is a centrist state; Charlie Crist is a centrist. It's perfectly logical that he would do well in a 3 way race against a rightwinger and a liberal Democrat.

Isn't that part of the teabagger philosophy? Getting away from the 2 party stranglehold and giving the voters an alternative?

Why aren't the tea partiers praising Crist? Unless of course the other theory is true, i.e., that the Tea Party is just a militant wing of the Republican Party.

Its that New York special election again.

Crist will win this one. The real question is whether or not the Tea Party will screw up enough races to make that GOP landslide in 2010 happen or not.

I don't know that YOU ever have, but somebody needs to let LiarFrank and US Army Retarded know....

Jesus Christ, get a life!

Even when I'm not in a thread you have to mention me?

Seriously, get a fucking life!

He mentioned someone called LiarFrank. Now why would you assume that was you? :lol:

btw, Florida is a centrist state; Charlie Crist is a centrist. It's perfectly logical that he would do well in a 3 way race against a rightwinger and a liberal Democrat.

Isn't that part of the teabagger philosophy? Getting away from the 2 party stranglehold and giving the voters an alternative?

Why aren't the tea partiers praising Crist? Unless of course the other theory is true, i.e., that the Tea Party is just a militant wing of the Republican Party.

That's Johnny Jackoff's pet name for me.

Well, the Teabaggers will definately be able to claim they changed the result of the November Elections. Just not as they anticipated.

1. It's May

2. Crist hasn't won anything yet

3. The Democrat is lagging so badly she may have to do a Dede ScuzzyLiberal and throw her support to Crist

Crist will win this one. The real question is whether or not the Tea Party will screw up enough races to make that GOP landslide in 2010 happen or not.

How funny would that be?

it works for me.

and given the results of this week's races, well... to paraphrase the princess bride... i do not think it means what they think it means.

1. It's May

2. Crist hasn't won anything yet

3. The Democrat is lagging so badly she may have to do a Dede ScuzzyLiberal and throw her support to Crist

It would actually be nice to see an Independent win. Always shakes things up a tad. I wouldn't mind seeing Charlie Crist get the win. He surely won't be beholding to the GOP that tried to throw him under the bus but he won't be a DEM vote either. I respect that Crist broke ranks with Jeb over the Schiavo case and has been one of the few GOPers to actually try and work with the President on some manners.

Considering that this is Mel Martinez's seat, I don't think many people had much hope that a Democrat would win it.

Wonder how many Democrats will vote for him in the general?

How funny would that be?

it works for me.

and given the results of this week's races, well... to paraphrase the princess bride... i do not think it means what they think it means.

Yes, though House made a good point about yesterday's race: Only one of the states had an open primary and it had record turn out. I think 2010 will be contentious. Here is the thing, though, if the economy improves the GOP will be sunk. Mostly through their own doing too. They have not come up with any sort of platform since Bush left.

Now it seems the teabaggers are causing more pollution than solution.

Either way, 2010 is going to be interesting.

How funny would that be?

it works for me.

Yes, though House made a good point about yesterday's race: Only one of the states had an open primary and it had record turn out. I think 2010 will be contentious. Here is the thing, though, if the economy improves the GOP will be sunk. Mostly through their own doing too. They have not come up with any sort of platform since Bush left.

The races we see now will not be the races we see in November. The issues will change and they all will be about.....THE ECONOMY

How funny would that be?

it works for me.

i never assume anything is a given. but they've been screaming for months about the tea people were going to win every seat (though i still haven't figured out how they differ from bush's deadenders).

and i agree with your statement entirely.

How funny would that be?

it works for me.

Thanks..:)

BTW, looking at the market this week and the problems in Europe, I don't know ANY economist would even attempt to speculate that the economy will improve in the next 6 months...

Too many negative factors will prevent it... Gulf spill, Euroweenies begging for bailouts, EU banks holding onto their cash.... The jobs bubble from temp census workers will be gone by then too...

it works for me.

The races we see now will not be the races we see in November. The issues will change and they all will be about.....THE ECONOMY

Have you checked a newspaper or financial website lately?

Greece?

Asia?

DJIA?

it works for me.

maybe....

depends on what else happens in the world.... and particularly what else happens here. if one of these loons with a truck bomb gets through, it's a different equation.

maybe....

depends on what else happens in the world.... and particularly what else happens here. if one of these loons with a truck bomb gets through, it's a different equation.

One that could not properly set an alarm clock got through

"Rasmussen is an outlier." - NYcarbineer

nice deflect....

since rasmussen leans right in its questions and data, it's probably better for Crist than rasmussen says.

so it still might be the outlier.

either way, of course he's up in the polls. he's got a 60% approval rating as governor of florida.

Dumbshit.
The poll has a margin of error of 4.5%. Crist isn't up at all.

"Rasmussen is an outlier." - NYcarbineer

nice deflect....

since rasmussen leans right in its questions and data, it's probably better for Crist than rasmussen says.

so it still might be the outlier.

either way, of course he's up in the polls. he's got a 60% approval rating as governor of florida.

Dumbshit.
The poll has a margin of error of 4.5%. Crist isn't up at all.

Statistically illiterate

Its an interesting race, but I think that without an infrastructure, it will be difficult for Crist, even if he is leading in the polls. He is going to have to be leading quite substantially for him to win.

Forum List

Back