Rasmussen: Crist up 4 in Florida Senate race

An outlier is a poll that deviates widely from other polls on the same issue/election, taken on or about the same time. There are no other May polls on Florida, so Rasmussen can't be an outlier with nothing to compare to.

It's really not that hard to understand.

Except you've also dismissed Rasmussen in the past for his polling and data collection techniques... My use of your words was more of a play on your lack of faith in Rasmussen...

You can't have it both ways... He is either credible or not...

This should be easy enough for even you to understand...

I don't know that YOU ever have, but somebody needs to let LiarFrank and US Army Retarded know....

Jesus Christ, get a life!

Even when I'm not in a thread you have to mention me?

Seriously, get a fucking life!

How is it that you are always RESPONDING to my posts? Are you a stalker, too?

Do you read your own posts or do monkeys post them for you?

You called me out you fucking retard!

Look, I can understand it too, I'm funny, smart and use my humor to devastate Liberals and nothing makes me laugh harder then when I read some of the "ideas" you Liberals come up with and thing work. But seriously, you need to get a Life take the focus off trying to involve me in your world.

When have I ever stated that they DID mean something??

I don't know that YOU ever have, but somebody needs to let LiarFrank and US Army Retarded know....

Frankies "Expert" Commentary from a few days ago..

Charlie Crist commits (political) suicide! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
CrusaderFrank

How is it that you are always RESPONDING to my posts? Are you a stalker, too?

Do you read your own posts or do monkeys post them for you?

You called me out you fucking retard!

Look, I can understand it too, I'm funny, smart and use my humor to devastate Liberals and nothing makes me laugh harder then when I read some of the "ideas" you Liberals come up with and think work and make sense. But seriously, you need to get a Life take the focus off me.

In three identical posts you managed to not answer my question, Rico....

This race is shaping up to be another example where the new direction of the GOP takes a "can't lose" seat and gives it to the opposition.

The "eat your own" mentality of driving out those who are not doctrinally pure will work against the GOP nationwide

This race is shaping up to be another example where the new direction of the GOP takes a "can't lose" seat and gives it to the opposition.

The "eat your own" mentality of driving out those who are not doctrinally pure will work against the GOP nationwide

Let's hope you're correct because as it is the race is between a Moderate Republican and a Conservative Republican with the Democrat lagging the field

Let's hope you're correct because as it is the race is between a Moderate Republican and a Conservative Republican with the Democrat lagging the field

Now that the Democrats have Crist on their side, I would not expect much more spending out of Meeks.

Yes... A Moderate Republican who is pissed at the way his party has threated him

A moderate Republican whom political analyst CrusaderFrank had declared as recently as last week had committed "Political Suicide"

Last edited:
Toplines - Florida Senate - May 3, 2010 - Rasmussen Reports

Meek slides the most. A likely scenario is that as Meek becomes viewed as less and less electable, his support will shift disproportionately to Crist.

This is not surprising. Crist got the boost after he decided that the Repugs were more interersted in kissing ass of the Teahadists. Meek will fall to a distant third, with the Teahater/Repug hold on to 2nd. place but Crist will win.

Leaving open the idea that whomever Crist will caucus with after his election, one side or the other will gain a seat.

The Repugs are shooting themselves in the foot over this seat. After yesterday's results, win Teahadists lost more elections it would be nice to see yet another Repug loose. Crist would not rejoin the party though, they fucked him over and as my old Platoon Sergeant told us a long time ago in a distant Southeast Country, "Private he fucks last fucks best."

For that "Throw the bums out" shit we have heard, and after all the shit about the baggers were the wave of the Repug future, THEY FUCKING LOST.

Meek slides the most. A likely scenario is that as Meek becomes viewed as less and less electable, his support will shift disproportionately to Crist.

This is not surprising. Crist got the boost after he decided that the Repugs were more interersted in kissing ass of the Teahadists. Meek will fall to a distant third, with the Teahater/Repug hold on to 2nd. place but Crist will win.

Leaving open the idea that whomever Crist will caucus with after his election, one side or the other will gain a seat.

The Repugs are shooting themselves in the foot over this seat. After yesterday's results, win Teahadists lost more elections it would be nice to see yet another Repug loose. Crist would not rejoin the party though, they fucked him over and as my old Platoon Sergeant told us a long time ago in a distant Southeast Country, "Private he fucks last fucks best."

For that "Throw the bums out" shit we have heard, and after all the shit about the baggers were the wave of the Repug future, THEY FUCKING LOST.

Why would the Republicans want a RINO to caucus with them? It will only piss off the "Real Republicans"

I'm sure the Democrats can make room

Why would the Republicans want a RINO to caucus with them? It will only piss off the "Real Republicans"

That's just it. The Deomcrats don't have to make room for Crist. The GOP is allowing the Tea Baggers to make all of these races three way races.

That's just it. The Deomcrats don't have to make room for Crist. The GOP is allowing the Tea Baggers to make all of these races three way races.

Hold up foot....take aim.........FIRE!

Now that the Democrats have Crist on their side, I would not expect much more spending out of Meeks.

Dems have Crist?

Do you know that Crist is running against the Stimulus Package?

What a rube!

Yes... A Moderate Republican who is pissed at the way his party has threated him

A moderate Republican whom political analyst CrusaderFrank had declared as recently as last week had committed "Political Suicide"

Obama is going to do for Crist what he did For Corzine and the Kennedy Seat

New Topics

Forum List

Back