Rasmussen: Crist up 4 in Florida Senate race

Please refrain from posting Rassmussen polls unless they show Obama and the Democrats are trailing.

You have been warned

"Rasmussen is an outlier." - NYcarbineer

nice deflect....

since rasmussen leans right in its questions and data, it's probably better for Crist than rasmussen says.

so it still might be the outlier.

either way, of course he's up in the polls. he's got a 60% approval rating as governor of florida.

I thought Crist had commited "Political Suicide" ??

Which referred to a totally different poll, the presidential approval poll.

However if you're conceding that you now agree with me that Rasmussen IS an outlier in the presidential approval poll (and thanks for that, it takes a man to admit he was wrong, something you've never evinced in the past),

and you're further willing to expand that agreement to labeling all of Rasmussen's polls as outliers,

that only means that in reality Charlie Crist is ahead by more than 4 points.

I appreciate the support.

nice deflect....

since rasmussen leans right in its questions and data, it's probably better for Crist than rasmussen says.

so it still might be the outlier.

either way, of course he's up in the polls. he's got a 60% approval rating as governor of florida.

Puhleeze...

Tell me which of the questions asked in the link provided "leans right"...

IT'S A FUCKING POLL

Crist is ahead in nothing, as not a single vote that is to be legally tallied has been cast or counted... he, like every other candidate, is TIED... at 0

Oh, so NOW polls, even a Rasmussen poll mean nothing??? Thanks for clearing that up.:eusa_whistle:

IT'S A FUCKING POLL

Crist is ahead in nothing, as not a single vote that is to be legally tallied has been cast or counted... he, like every other candidate, is TIED... at 0

Oh, so NOW polls, even a Rasmussen poll mean nothing??? Thanks for clearing that up.:eusa_whistle:

When have I ever stated that they DID mean something??

I don't know that YOU ever have, but somebody needs to let LiarFrank and US Army Retarded know....

So he's NOT an outlier when his polls agree with your small minded thinking, dispite his use of the same poliling techniques throughout all his polls...

Predictible, but thanks for backing me up...

However if you're conceding that you now agree with me that Rasmussen IS an outlier in the presidential approval poll (and thanks for that, it takes a man to admit he was wrong, something you've never evinced in the past),
I never said he was an outlier... You did and I pointed it out... He either is or isn't - I say he isn't - you said he is... This stuff shouldn't really confuse even a small brain such as yours...

and you're further willing to expand that agreement to labeling all of Rasmussen's polls as outliers,
No - see above...

Or less, since the MOE is 4.5... The good thing is that it's looking like the Democratic doesn't stand a chance... In my book, that's really good news...

I appreciate the opportunity to school you...lol

I don't know that YOU ever have, but somebody needs to let LiarFrank and US Army Retarded know....

Well YOU were replying to ME as if NOW I deem polls mean nothing... which would ASSume that I stated they meant SOMETHING before

I have been very consistent in my stance on small sample opinion polls.. nice to have for a start of discussion, but them MEAN absolutely NOTHING

Well YOU were replying to ME as if NOW I deem polls mean nothing... which would ASSume that I stated they meant SOMETHING before

I have been very consistent in my stance on small sample opinion polls.. nice to have for a start of discussion, but them MEAN absolutely NOTHING

Jeeez....thin skinned much?

So he's NOT an outlier when his polls agree with your small minded thinking, dispite his use of the same poliling techniques throughout all his polls...

Predictible, but thanks for backing me up...

I never said he was an outlier... You did and I pointed it out... He either is or isn't - I say he isn't - you said he is... This stuff shouldn't really confuse even a small brain such as yours...

No - see above...

Or less, since the MOE is 4.5... The good thing is that it's looking like the Democratic doesn't stand a chance... In my book, that's really good news...

I appreciate the opportunity to school you...lol

An outlier is a poll that deviates widely from other polls on the same issue/election, taken on or about the same time. There are no other May polls on Florida, so Rasmussen can't be an outlier with nothing to compare to.

It's really not that hard to understand.

Forum List

Back