Rashida Talib

What did she say that was wrong ?
The US should not support genocide.
The Hamas Charter. Straight out of Mein Kampf. And FYI: “Palestine” is what the Romans called the region when they controlled it. Jews were referred to as Palestinians.

“Israel will exist and continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it.” (Hamas Charter, Introduction)

Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious.” (Hamas Charter, Introduction)

Hamas “strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine.” (Hamas Charter, Article 6)

“The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind the stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, ‘O Muslims, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him’.” (Hamas Charter, Article 7)

“Nationalism, from the point of view of the Islamic Resistance Movement [Hamas], is part of the religious creed. Nothing in nationalism is more significant or deeper than in the case when an enemy should tread Muslim land. Resisting and quelling the enemy become the individual duty of every Muslim.” (Hamas Charter, Article 12)

“Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement […] There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.” (Hamas Charter, Article 13)

“In the face of the Jews’ usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised.” (Hamas Charter, Article 15)

In their Nazi treatment, the Jews made no exception for women or children. Their policy of striking fear in the heart is meant for all. They attack people where their breadwinning is concerned, extorting their money and threatening their honour. (Hamas Charter, Article 20)

“Israel, Judaism and Jews challenge Islam and the Moslem people. May the cowards never sleep. (Hamas Charter, Article 28)

“the Zionist influence in many countries exercised through financial and media control (Hamas Charter, Article 30)

“After Palestine, the Zionists plan to expand. Their plan is embodied in the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion”.” (Hamas Charter, Article 32)

Wow. .. . all of you folks in this thread, totally ragging on Rashida.. . and you just do not for one instant understand what a complete gift she is to you.

You should be ignoring her, or, at the very least, encouraging the GOP party elites to clandestinely fund her to make her stronger. (Just like they do to extreme MAGA districts, to divide the vote, so that the DNC can win in them... . duh, strategy? HELLLLOOOO?)

She is Biden's "COVID," just like COVID mortally wounded Trump? This will, in the end, be the issue that mortally fractures and ends the DNC coalition, and every libby and prog. on this site knows it. :rolleyes:

How many have posted in this thread? Hmmmmmm????

Just ignore her, and let her sink the DNC. . .

Rashida Tlaib PUSHES "Withhold Your Vote For Biden" (clip)​

Wow. .. . all of you folks in this thread, totally ragging on Rashida.. . and you just do not for one instant understand what a complete gift she is to you.

You should be ignoring her, or, at the very least, encouraging the GOP party elites to clandestinely fund her to make her stronger. (Just like they do to extreme MAGA districts, to divide the vote, so that the DNC can win in them... . duh, strategy? HELLLLOOOO?)

She is Biden's "COVID," just like COVID mortally wounded Trump? This will, in the end, be the issue that mortally fractures and ends the DNC coalition, and every libby and prog. on this site knows it. :rolleyes:

How many have posted in this thread? Hmmmmmm????

Just ignore her, and let her sink the DNC. . .

Rashida Tlaib PUSHES "Withhold Your Vote For Biden" (clip)​

Meh.

Instead of thinking "how can I use this for my team?", I just react as an individual to an individual. As an individual, I see her as a piece of subversive excrement.

If more people would react without taking into account what team they are on, we wou;d all be better off.

Meh.

Instead of thinking "how can I use this for my team?", I just react as an individual to an individual. As an individual, I see her as a piece of subversive excrement.

If more people would react without taking into account what team they are on, we wou;d all be better off.
Yeah, that sure would have been nice if they had done that with COVID.

IMO? It was purposely done to destroy the nation.

She is a gift. If the GOP doesn't use her to divide the DNC like the DNC uses the RINO/MAGA fracture? They will continue to lose.

You know how they establishment has that Lincoln Project?

Now the populist right needs to start the. . . . "Kennedy Project," to capitalize on this.
I am telling you, the black community and moderate Muslim community is theirs for the taking. . . . the iron is hot, it is up to them to strike.

This election is Trump's to lose, but, with the right campaign manager and strategy, he could, at this moment in history, take nearly every damn state.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that sure would have been nice if they had done that with COVID.

IMO? It was purposely done to destroy the nation.

She is a gift. If the GOP doesn't use her to divide the DNC like the DNC uses the RINO/MAGA fracture? They will continue to lose.

You know how they establishment has that Lincoln Project?

Now the populist right needs to start the. . . . "Kennedy Project," to capitalize on this.
I am telling you, the black community and moderate Muslim community is theirs for the taking. . . . the iron is hot, it is up to them to strike.

This election is Trump's to lose, but, with the right campaign manager and strategy, he could, at this moment in history, take nearly every damn state.

:auiqs.jpg:
The community that is REALLY there for the taking is the Hispanic community.

They are very strong on family.

Both Talib and her parents need to be deported ASAP. They are not 'palestinians', which are an imaginary fiction fabricated in 1956 by terrorists needing to invent a separate identity for their 'refugees' from their real countries. Egypt and Syria.

If al of these "supporters" of HAMAS are so convinced that they are so innocent, then send them along with the college protestors over there to live and fight along side of them.

Rude awakening to the snowflakes.
Mindless messengers of Mayhem.

Forum List

Back