when will these protestors be arrested and charged like Jan 6 ones were?

This needs more context.

Were windows broken and police beaten?
If so, then yes, treat them the same.

that didnt matter on jan 6th,,,

it was an outright insurrection to you morons,,

even though no one was armed and everyone went home after a few hours since their frustrations were expelled,,
It certainly does matter.
Was the Capitol Open to tourists?

I don't know,,,,,, I want more information,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"no one was armed". is a LIE.
"Went Home after a few hours since their frustration were expelled,," is a manipulation of the truth.

It certainly does matter.
Was the Capitol Open to tourists?

I don't know,,,,,, I want more information,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"no one was armed". is a LIE.
"Went Home after a few hours since their frustration were expelled,," is a manipulation of the truth.
if its a manipulation of the truth then whats the truth???
the truth is they all had jobs and went home to get ready for work the next day,,

antifa and BLM dont have that problem and stay around for days and weeks like they did on may 29th when they attacked the whitehouse yelling tear down the system while setting everything they could on fire,,

I didnt see anyone pointing or using guns during the riot/protest,,

Yes....they're fighting with police and they're committing acts of vandalism.

Only difference this time is Pelosi isn't Speaker and she didn't set up a false-flag operation.
The ONLY difference?

LOLLOLLOLLLLOOL

People were arrested.
Do you expect charges to be made immediately?

The people arrested today deserved to be arrested.
Dear Lord, did I say otherwise?

The People arrested and charged for J6 deserved it too.

Why can't you EVER admit that?

Last edited:

The dc police dont seem to care about the current riot in the capitol like they did about Jan 6. We taking bets none of these protesters get years in jail? I mean they arent republicans so Biden doesnt care.
It’s a lot better than the BLM protests. There’s so much honor and integrity with many of the Palestinian protesters many our fellow Christians. And you think about what would Jesus do. Do you think about what all of the Catholic Knights of history would do they would undoubtably stand up for the message of the crusader kingdom of Jerusalem love for all. Let Israel learn a lesson from those beautiful people.

Long live Godfrey of Boullion long live Catholic Jerusalem

1697682216132.png

Peace and love …its a friendly pic for our dog 🐶 loving friends koshergrl

The dc police dont seem to care about the current riot in the capitol like they did about Jan 6. We taking bets none of these protesters get years in jail? I mean they arent republicans so Biden doesnt care.
Simply because, the Dems are only bothered and triggered if it's to do with Trump. So the Palestinian protester invasion is a, "Move along, nothing to see".

Forum List

Back