Keith Ellison wins AG office

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Keith Ellison weathers domestic-abuse claims, wins Minnesota AG’s race

The Minnesota Voters have proven once again that they do not have a conscience.
Ellison says that the U.S. Constitution is the “best evidence of a white racist conspiracy to subjugate other peoples.”
Ellison is a dumb Democrat bigot who hates Jews, Christians, White people and America but who loves the Nation of Islam.
The Minnesota Voters don’t care if Ellison beat his girlfriend.
Liberals call him a "Progressive" LOL

R's won a lot of other states though. Minnesota has been lost for a while.

Dimocrats demanded that women be believed when it comes to any sort of sexual or domestic assault. They pulled out all stops to smear Kavenaugh, demanding that we believe the "survivors".
Yet when it came down to the "survivor" of their own party's co-chair, they were nowhere to be found. Hypocricy at the highest level.

Ellison says that the U.S. Constitution is the “best evidence of a white racist conspiracy to subjugate other peoples.”
Ellison is a dumb Democrat bigot who hates Jews, Christians, White people and America but who loves the Nation of Islam.
Hey Trog! Rewrite the same blurb but change the name from Ellison to Kavanaugh. Then tell us how you would present the piece. You could substitute the bigot slander for 'hates the Constitution regarding Presidential power limits' too.

Can anyone even name his opponent?

Ellison was picked by the local media, has all the name recognition. No one has even heard of Doug Wardlow.
I predicted Ellison would win weeks ago just due to that name recognition.

Three urban counties in MN basically run the political show in this state. The rural folks are far from liberal. Just outnumbered.

Butthurt?

So you want due process when a repub is accused but not the same for a democrat?

Butthurt?
You have to forgive my conservative bretheren. They really don't know blacks are too stupid to understand that they are not allowed to beat women. They still actually think blacks can think for themselves. They just don't know they are utterly helpless, brainless beings that cannot survive without allowing them to just do crimes (cause they don't know better) and they really cannot make it if things are not just handed to them by white rich democrats.

Yeah, these conservatives don't know all of the things the democrats believe in and have also convinced me of.

I remember I was once so stupid that I thought blacks knew better and understood laws for normal human beings.

Butthurt?
You have to forgive my conservative bretheren. They really don't know blacks are too stupid to understand that they are not allowed to beat women. They still actually think blacks can think for themselves. They just don't know they are utterly helpless, brainless beings that cannot survive without allowing them to just do crimes (cause they don't know better) and they really cannot make it if things are not just handed to them by white rich democrats.

Yeah, these conservatives don't know all of the things the democrats believe in and have also convinced me of.

I remember I was once so stupid that I thought blacks knew better and understood laws for normal human beings.
Wow! You sure do a 180 on abuse accusations with style!

Forum List

Back