Rape

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Not sure where the best place is to post this - the video is part of India's effort to address the pervasive "culture of rape" that is endemic, but rape and violence towards women is not limited to any one country - it's pervasive in many cultures. Sometimes subtly, sometimes less so.

This is a great video - kudu's to India for starting to change this culture.

Not sure where the best place is to post this - the video is part of India's effort to address the pervasive "culture of rape" that is endemic, but rape and violence towards women is not limited to any one country - it's pervasive in many cultures. Sometimes subtly, sometimes less so.

Nicely done. Packs a punch, and without one spoken word.

Men must share with sons (as my father did) that no is very simply that. Men must insist to their fellows that it isn't macho to force. They must clearly demonstrate that they do not accept this action of their brothers toward their sisters.
And, if ever confronted by it, they must show zero tolerance.

yeah thanks, after i said that i clicked 'reply' to your post and i could see there is a video attachment there on fb?

i usually can at least see that a video is there without clicking 'reply' but this one is invisible to me for some reason.

i have scripts blocked full time at work, so i'll have to look at it later from home...if i remember! :lol:

MEDIA=facebook 885630071488960

when i hit reply it looks like this ^ (i took out the /media brackets)

yeah thanks, after i said that i clicked 'reply' to your post and i could see there is a video attachment there on fb?

i usually can at least see that a video is there without clicking 'reply' but this one is invisible to me for some reason.

i have scripts blocked full time at work, so i'll have to look at it later from home...if i remember! :lol:

This is the adress of the video :

India unfortunately to many women raped and tortured, and killed.
Every woman has the right to her freedom to her well-being men should all be protected every woman, the man being stronger than the woman physically.
Every woman should be wary of her surroundings, of her surroundings and have her eyes open.
A woman caught in a situation where she could be assaulted must do everything to free herself from her predator.
A woman should be free but at the same time take Consciousness what can be a predator or predators as in the video.
Because one can wonder how a man can force and hurt a woman and also children.
But predator monsters are among us so we have to fight again again and fight violence against women and children.

Forum List

Back