Rape Does Not Justify Abortion. Or does it?

No. Forcing her to carry a rapists' child is barbaric.
And murdering an unborn baby who is innocent isn't barbaric?

It is a hard choice to make but still you have to do something. Imagine the life of a kid who is hated by his mother because she knows how he managed to draw the first breath. Maternity is supposed to be about love and care. And when it involves so much stress and suffering there is nothing good awaiting the child in the future.
So a two year old who is hated by its mother can kill it. Gotcha! No difference.

Your words prove you are the one living in the XIX century and being barbaric.
First, women are not created by the nature to bear babies. They can do it but still it is up to woman to decide what's the purpose of her life. And just for few of them giving birth to a child is the ultimate goal.
Second, providing religious justification to your own words doesn't mean you sound persuasively. There are a lot of people, who share your views and who believe using religion as a tool in political debates is nonsense.
?
Sorry but you are incorrect and he never alluded to religion. Nor does the natural purpose of anything mean that it has anything to do with the meaning of your life – a concept that is a personal decision. Nature did, indeed, establish that women are to be the ones that carry babies. That is a biological fact and there is no getting around that.

That is the core reason that a woman is capable of killing her unborn child because she does not want to be burdened with the financial responsibility but a man has no recourse whatsoever – he is bound to the financial responsibility no matter what he wants.

The child isnt innocent.

It has mental illness in its genes. And will never even know it existed.
That is one of the most sick and disgusting things I have ever seen on this site.
Fuck off GT.
youll have to forgive me for not worshiping the sanctity of a rapist's demon seen

The child isnt innocent.

That is one of the most sick and disgusting things I have ever seen on this site.
Fuck off GT.
youll have to forgive me for not worshiping the sanctity of a rapist's demon seen

No, I actually don’t have to forgive you for calling a child a daemon seed because the father was one. You can’t get dumber than that.
We should go around jailing all those murderers’ seeds as well, after all they are mentally ill because the father was.

The child isnt innocent.

Fuck off GT.

No, I actually don’t have to forgive you for calling a child a daemon seed because the father was one. You can’t get dumber than that.
We should go around jailing all those murderers’ seeds as well, after all they are mentally ill because the father was.
there's a difference between a bitch dumb enough to meet with a murderer, and a rapist forcing his seed into a woman.

I have much more empathy for the victim of rape going through 9 months of mental psychological torture then I do for a cell that isn't even self-aware and has no ability to think yet

Forum List

Back