Rangel playing the victim

I doubt if that corrupt black racist arsehole will be kicked out from Congress.

The Corrupt Racist Congressional Black Caucus has the Dem Party by the throat.

Without the Monolithic Black Racist vote of approx 13% of the Total Population of America........the Dem Party WOULD NOT EXIST !!!

The Dem Party knows this.

The Corrupt Racist Black Congressional Caucus knows this.

And the Corrupt Arsehole Rangel knows this.

I predict that his EQUALLY CORRUPT "bros" will take care of this POS.

Do the dems ever tire of this role?

Rangel guilty: House ethics panel rules misconduct - Yahoo! News

Boo hoo hoo, I got caught, KNEW exactly when the trial would be, had 8 months to prepare for it and suddenly needed more time. Poor Rangel.

The poor guy, he was innocent until this lynching party started after him. I am surprised they are not wearing KKK robes & cones..............
you mean the dems in the control of the house are racists?

whooda thunk it

Among other things, fatso Charlie failed to report $600K in assets and pay taxes on rental property income, and all he'll "suffer" is either a reprimand or censure. Because nothing was intentional, just another matter of sloppiness by an elected official.

Congressional ethics is an oxymoron.

Boo hoo hoo, I got caught, KNEW exactly when the trial would be, had 8 months to prepare for it and suddenly needed more time. Poor Rangel.

The poor guy, he was innocent until this lynching party started after him. I am surprised they are not wearing KKK robes & cones..............

Rangel should have copped to it from the beginning. It's a whole lot of drama over something that's not so big.

Surely this Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Idiot SHIT(ow!) is being sarcastic !!!!

Or, is he ???????

After all........SHIT(ow!) is an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Idiot. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Forum List

Back