Rangel playing the victim

Do the dems ever tire of this role?

Rangel guilty: House ethics panel rules misconduct - Yahoo! News

Boo hoo hoo, I got caught, KNEW exactly when the trial would be, had 8 months to prepare for it and suddenly needed more time. Poor Rangel.

The poor guy, he was innocent until this lynching party started after him. I am surprised they are not wearing KKK robes & cones..............

Rangel should have copped to it from the beginning. It's a whole lot of drama over something that's not so big.

Yeah, like being a Chairman of one of the MOST IMPORTANT Congressional Committes and receiving bribes the size of Govt Rent subsidized tenements......and on top of that cheating the Govt of the minimal taxes on those and other Real Estate properties, plus extorting gifts from those involved in coming up before his committee, etc....

No drama is BIG ENUFF for CORRUPTION when it comes to Callow Sallow and the other Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Arseholes milking the Public at every opportunity they can get away with.....and then.......when caught.....slapped on the wrist.....and in quite a few cases continue in office.

As will, probably, this Super Duper Black Racist Congressional Crook Rangel remain in office, saved by the CORRUPT RACIST Congressional Black Caucus.

Let's face it: The CORRUPT MONOLITHIC Black Racist Vote is approx 13% of America's total vote.......guaranteed to be in the Dem's pocket.

Without this CORRUPT VOTE the Dem Party could not possibly exist.

The Dem Party knows it.

The CORRUPT Racist Congressional Black Caucus knows it.

And, you get betcha sweet patootie the CORRUPT Racist Congressional Black Caucus is milking this symbiotic relationship TO THE MAX !!!!

Last edited:
It's a whole lot of drama over something that's not so big.

sure....and i bet if you or i Sallow were standing in front of a judge for the same thing and said it was "good faith mistakes." .....we would be doing some time....

We wouldn't be standing in front of a judge. The IRS mails you a letter saying you made some mistakes..here's what you owe.

Now if you don't pay..it's off to the pokey.

The poor guy, he was innocent until this lynching party started after him. I am surprised they are not wearing KKK robes & cones..............

Rangel should have copped to it from the beginning. It's a whole lot of drama over something that's not so big.

Yeah, like being a Chairman of one of the MOST IMPORTANT Congressional Committes and receiving bribes the size of Govt Rent subsidized tenements......and on top of that cheating the Govt of the minimal taxes on those and other Real Estate properties, plus extorting gifts from those involved in coming up before his committee, etc....

No drama is BIG ENUFF for CORRUPTION when it comes to Callow Sallow and the other Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Arseholes milking the Public at every opportunity they can get away with.....and then.......when caught.....slapped on the wrist.....and in quite a few cases continue in office.

As will, probably, this Super Duper Black Racist Congressional Crook Rangel remain in office, saved by the CORRUPT RACIST Congressional Black Caucus.

Let's face it: The CORRUPT MONOLITHIC Black Racist Vote is approx 13% of America's total vote.......guaranteed to be in the Dem's pocket.

The Dem Party knows it.

And, you get betcha sweet patootie the CORRUPT Racist Congressional Black Caucus is milking this symbiotic relationship TO THE MAX !!!!

What bribes?

The Dem Party knows it.

What bribes?

Callow Sallow.........check in with Planet Earth when you get within range of this Solar System.

sure....and i bet if you or i Sallow were standing in front of a judge for the same thing and said it was "good faith mistakes." .....we would be doing some time....

We wouldn't be standing in front of a judge. The IRS mails you a letter saying you made some mistakes..here's what you owe.

not if you have been doing this shit knowingly for 10 years.....so i guess he got the letter and did not pay the amount owed....like i said.....me and you under the same circumstances would be looking at jail time....not worried about being censored or fined like this asshole is.........

Actually, they can't throw you in jail for not paying as long as the unpaid taxes are not due to fraud.

Forum List

Back