Random Truths

And yet more......

1. Christians: in respecting other faiths, the most devout Presidents never mention Jesus’ name…but they all mention God.

2. One can only wonder how the goals of the current Democrat Party came to mirror those of the Communist Party.

3. Milton Friedman would be protested on college campuses today.

4. Neither cogent arguments, nor logic, are convincing to Liberals/Progreessives …Kerry takes his boat to where he pays less taxes, but favors raising that of others…yet he is reelected

5. Welfare programs….conservatives don’t look for material solutions, but beleive that it is a change of values needed to cure poverty.

6. One should read things from other periods because it gives you perspective, and let’s you see what’s permanent.

7. Leftism is never asked ‘does it do good,’ only ‘does it feel good.’

8. More innocents die because we don’t have a death penalty!

9. There are those who are prepared to receive wisdom…and those who are not, and the latter fight same tooth and nail.

10. The more years in the university in the study of the social sciences, the less wise an individual is.
"Christians, in respecting other faiths, want to use the law and make the liberty of marrying illegal for homosexuals."

But that'd be syereotyping, b.c. something like 63% now are not opposed to gay marriage - up from the 20's in the 1990's.

And yet more......

1. Christians: in respecting other faiths, the most devout Presidents never mention Jesus’ name…but they all mention God.

2. One can only wonder how the goals of the current Democrat Party came to mirror those of the Communist Party.

3. Milton Friedman would be protested on college campuses today.

4. Neither cogent arguments, nor logic, are convincing to Liberals/Progreessives …Kerry takes his boat to where he pays less taxes, but favors raising that of others…yet he is reelected

5. Welfare programs….conservatives don’t look for material solutions, but beleive that it is a change of values needed to cure poverty.

6. One should read things from other periods because it gives you perspective, and let’s you see what’s permanent.

7. Leftism is never asked ‘does it do good,’ only ‘does it feel good.’

8. More innocents die because we don’t have a death penalty!

9. There are those who are prepared to receive wisdom…and those who are not, and the latter fight same tooth and nail.

10. The more years in the university in the study of the social sciences, the less wise an individual is.
"Christians, in respecting other faiths, want to use the law and make the liberty of marrying illegal for homosexuals."

But that'd be syereotyping, b.c. something like 63% now are not opposed to gay marriage - up from the 20's in the 1990's.

You put "Christians, in respecting other faiths, want to use the law and make the liberty of marrying illegal for homosexuals." in quotes.

As you are an imbecile, you probably were in the little boys room when the subject of quotation marks was taught....or, asleep in the last seat in the dumb row.

In any case, it is not a quote, and certainly not my statement.

Make every attempt to be both accurate and honest in your posts.
Use mine as your hallmark.

It is a coincidence or (collusion and) a conspiracy that we can't find Good Capitalists of morals who can earn multimillion dollar bonuses for the People or nice girls of social morals for free under our form of Capitalism?

1. Knowledge is not the same as wisdom: judge by the majority of university grads.
  2. Many not ideologically Leftist are seduced by the rhetoric that they are helping others. The wise recognize the lie.
  3. Asset-wealthy individuals are not federally taxed; taxes, therefor, are a major bar to becoming wealthy.
4. We on the Right see God as our Father….the Left needs a great leader, ‘our boss.’ Both consider their views as salvific.

5. Those with the highest level of education have the least exposure to people with conflicting points of view.

6. Given the choice between having all the gun laws you want…vs. all the religious folks I want…which would produce a better nation?

7. Folks who have never run a business think they can decide what level of margin represents greed, rather than ambition.

8. Courage, second only to gratitude, is one of the least common of the good character traits.

9. There is a divine basis for Judeo-Christian values.

10. The Founders had no view that every instance of daily life is meant to be adjudicated by the Supreme Court. Their oath is to uphold the Constitution, no more than that.

More Random Truths.....

7. FDR ran for President on a promise to balance the budget and cut spending by 25%. Roosevelt expanded the federal government and ran up deficits much greater than those of Hoover.

Another good example of distortion. FDR tried to balance the budget as promised and discovered the theory that supported balancing the budget to repair the economy did not work. It led to the '37-38' recession and he quickly abandoned the idea that a struggling economy could be repaired with concentrating on balancing the budget. He got the economy back on track and shortly later a little glitch developed called World War II.

More Random Truths.....

7. FDR ran for President on a promise to balance the budget and cut spending by 25%. Roosevelt expanded the federal government and ran up deficits much greater than those of Hoover.

Another good example of distortion. FDR tried to balance the budget as promised and discovered the theory that supported balancing the budget to repair the economy did not work. It led to the '37-38' recession and he quickly abandoned the idea that a struggling economy could be repaired with concentrating on balancing the budget. He got the economy back on track and shortly later a little glitch developed called World War II.

1. Note.....you were unable to deny my statement.

2. The proof of both the substance and the implication of my post is that FDR was a congenital liar...very much like you.
He promised to have every member of his cabinet pledge the 25% cut in spending....and he never did any such thing.

a. He did appoint Lewis Douglas as budget director. "A conservativeDemocrat, Douglas advocated fiscal responsibility ... a reputation as a man of principle. During theGreat Depressionhe adhered to the economic orthodoxy of his time, arguing that low tariffs and a balanced federal budget were essential requirements for an economic recovery..... Douglas's time as budget director proved frustrating."
Lewis Williams Douglas - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

b. ...in March of 1933, he didn't fill his cabinet with persons committed to a balanced budget. A pretty much poke 'in your eye.'

Nah....instead the bunch put together the huge spending and administrative expansion of his first hundred day, Douglas knew the real deal.

c Roosevelt expanded the federal government and ran up deficits much greater than those of Hoover.

Isn't it great how I ram your words down your throat every time????

]
7. Folks who have never run a business think they can decide what level of margin represents greed, rather than ambition.

Arrogant and twisted way to suggest a way to judge greed. Poor folks can be greedy and so can hourly workers. Judgement of greed related to accumulated wealth is a simple judgement equated to how much wealth there is and how it is distributed.

More Random Truths.....

"...FDR tried to balance the budget as promised and discovered the theory that supported balancing the budget to repair the economy did not work. It led to the '37-38' recession..."

And this, you liar: LewisDouglas quit the Budget Bureau in 1934 in protest against FDR's spending
"The Defining Moment: FDR's Hundred Days and the Triumph of Hope,"
By Jonathan Alter....p. 324

1934!!!

]

Arrogant and twisted way to suggest a way to judge greed. Poor folks can be greedy and so can hourly workers. Judgement of greed related to accumulated wealth is a simple judgement equated to how much wealth there is and how it is distributed.

You're sooooo stupid, and lie so often, that you make this like shooting fish in a barrel.

Let George McGovern prove what I said:

"In 1988, I invested most of the earnings from this lecture circuit acquiring the leasehold on Connecticut’s Stratford Inn. … In retrospect, I wish I had known more about the hazards and difficulties of such a business, especially during a recession of the kind that hit New England just as I was acquiring the inn’s 43-year leasehold.I also wish that during the years I was in public office, I had had this firsthand experience about the difficulties business people face every day. That knowledge would have made me a better U.S. senator and a more understanding presidential contender."

George McGovern How To Create Jobs By George McGovern - Forbes

More Random Truths.....

2. The proof of both the substance and the implication of my post is that FDR was a congenital liar...very much like you.
He promised to have every member of his cabinet pledge the 25% cut in spending....and he never did any such thing.

a. He did appoint Lewis Douglas as budget director. "A conservativeDemocrat, Douglas advocated fiscal responsibility ... a reputation as a man of principle. During theGreat Depressionhe adhered to the economic orthodoxy of his time, arguing that low tariffs and a balanced federal budget were essential requirements for an economic recovery..... Douglas's time as budget director proved frustrating."

b. ...in March of 1933, he didn't fill his cabinet with persons committed to a balanced budget. A pretty much poke 'in your eye.'

Nah....instead the bunch put together the huge spending and administrative expansion of his first hundred day, Douglas knew the real deal.

c Roosevelt expanded the federal government and ran up deficits much greater than those of Hoover.

I forgot to post my links. Here is the alternative to your anti FDR rant.

www.landandfreedom.org/ushistory/us19.htm

www.fdrlibrary.marist.edu/aboutfdr/budget.html

None of your rants work when you enter the Gold Act that payed for the public work projects that you use to increase the size of the deficit. FDR did not consider those funds as part of the deficit since they were loans from the Federal Gov't to the individual State gov't that would and were payed back.

More Random Truths.....

I forgot to post my links. Here is the alternative to your anti FDR rant.

www.landandfreedom.org/ushistory/us19.htm

www.fdrlibrary.marist.edu/aboutfdr/budget.html

None of your rants work when you enter the Gold Act that payed for the public work projects that you use to increase the size of the deficit. FDR did not consider those funds as part of the deficit since they were loans from the Federal Gov't to the individual State gov't that would and were payed back.

What a perfect example of Roosevelt destroying any respect for the constitution.

1. Some believe that there are three co-equal branches of government, yet, under FDR, that was only intermittently true. The Supreme Court, for example, upheld the confiscation and arbitrary revaluation of the price of gold, and the cancellation of mortgage debt…both plainly violations of the Constitution’s Contract Clause.
"The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Presidents: From Wilson to Obama,"
by Steven F. Hayward

2. In 1935, the Supreme Court upheld the New Deal repudiation of gold payments in government contracts and private contracts .... Justice McReynolds declared in a dissenting opinion that "the Constitution as we have known it is gone." The Brookshire Times from Brookshire Texas Page 2

Once again, PC's enemies condemn themselves with their own words.
I am curious. What does your comment mean? How are those you call PC's enemies condemning themselves with their own words?
Simple. Just look at PC's first comment:
The Left survives on demonization of the Right…rather than debating ideas: they teach their drones that the Right is not wrong, but evil…
Then look at the Lefty responses in this thread.

You see?

]
Hey Kids! Let's all go to Camp Communist!

More Random Truths.....

"...FDR tried to balance the budget as promised and discovered the theory that supported balancing the budget to repair the economy did not work. It led to the '37-38' recession..."

And this, you liar: LewisDouglas quit the Budget Bureau in 1934 in protest against FDR's spending

1934!!!
Lewis Douglas was not the top economic adviser or official in the FDR administration. Rexford Tugwell was and Douglas was frustrated with constantly being overruled by FDR because of Tugwell's advice. To complicate it more Douglas would pick and choose which New Deal programs were OK and which he judged to be not OK. He had promised to be a team player and turned out not to be anything close to a team player. He came in with a new administration and was gone after a year and a half.

Once again, PC's enemies condemn themselves with their own words.
I am curious. What does your comment mean? How are those you call PC's enemies condemning themselves with their own words?
Simple. Just look at PC's first comment:
The Left survives on demonization of the Right…rather than debating ideas: they teach their drones that the Right is not wrong, but evil…
Then look at the Lefty responses in this thread.

You see?
No, I do not see where people are demonizing the right. Having opposing views is not demonizing. Stereotyping every one in a political party or with a specific ideology is demonizing. Why can't you be specific? I asked you a rational question in a polite way. Your response has been hostile. Calling me a communist? What the heck is wrong with you? Do you get confused when you leave the flame zone?

More Random Truths.....

1934!!!
Lewis Douglas was not the top economic adviser or official in the FDR administration. Rexford Tugwell was and Douglas was frustrated with constantly being overruled by FDR because of Tugwell's advice. To complicate it more Douglas would pick and choose which New Deal programs were OK and which he judged to be not OK. He had promised to be a team player and turned out not to be anything close to a team player. He came in with a new administration and was gone after a year and a half.

Stop begging.

Now you're proving that everything I said about Douglas, FDR, and you, was correct.

More undeniable truths?

Sure.

1. Family structure is driving secularization....familial illiteracy -> religious illiteracy. If there is no father in the family, how can one understand God, the Father? So the Left must end the nuclear family to defeat religion.

2. Exit polls find Obama did very well with the poor, the single, and the non-believers....none of those situations lead to happiness.....and none have been changed by an Obama presidency.

3. Obama best suited to preside over ceremonial occasions, but certainly not suited to set public policy; he has presided over one failure after another.

4. If you can convince a judge to issue a restraining order, a concealed carry permit ought to be automatically issued with it.

5. It is the Left that prevents voters from exercising their rights. They do it by having judges throw out millions of votes.

6. The basic view of collectivism is that there is no private property, that which identifies liberty....after all "You didn't do build that!"

7. Knowledge without wisdom is useless. Ever notice how many terrorists are university educated?

8. Separation of church and state? The Constitution mandates no such separation.

9. Fighting evil is the number one task of human beings. This cannot be done without recognizing it.

a. There are two kinds of people: those who fear terrorism, and those who fear second hand smoke.

10. If you are naive about evil...you are on the Left. That's a pretty good working definition.

Forum List

Back