Random Truths

10. If the desire is for a ‘level playing field,’ how to explain progressive income tax?

The progressive income tax applies equally to everyone. The taxable income you earn in each bracket is taxed the same as everyone else who earns money in that bracket.

".... progressive income tax applies equally...."

You have a facility with language....just not the English language.

Prove it doesn't. The progressive income tax divides earnings into brackets, and all earnings in each bracket are taxed the same.
I dont think she understands how it works.

Most reactionaries don"t. They think if, say your income reaches the 30% bracket that dollars 1 through dollar x are ALL taxed at 30%.

It doesn't work that way.

Dollar 1 for a guy making 100k a year is taxed the same as dollar 1 for a guy making 35k a year.

It's a common mistake.

Hey....look who showed up...posts #13 and 14.....Thelma and Louise!

If they each had half a brain, they'd still only have half a brain.

The progressive income tax applies equally to everyone. The taxable income you earn in each bracket is taxed the same as everyone else who earns money in that bracket.

Prove it doesn't. The progressive income tax divides earnings into brackets, and all earnings in each bracket are taxed the same.
I dont think she understands how it works.

Most reactionaries don"t. They think if, say your income reaches the 30% bracket that dollars 1 through dollar x are ALL taxed at 30%.

It doesn't work that way.

Dollar 1 for a guy making 100k a year is taxed the same as dollar 1 for a guy making 35k a year.

It's a common mistake.

Hey....look who showed up...posts #13 and 14.....Thelma and Louise!

If they each had half a brain, they'd still only have half a brain.
^ hypocrisy of her own Op.

10. If the desire is for a ‘level playing field,’ how to explain progressive income tax?

"Proceeding in steps;continuing steadily by increments:"
Progressive - definition of progressive by The Free Dictionary

1. "Having the same quantity, measure, or value as another.
2. Mathematics Being the same or identical to in value."
Equally - definition of equally by The Free Dictionary

And what's really funny, you dope, is that English isn't even my first language.

Do you have a first language?
Do you know of any other subjects than anti-Americanism?

As an American, the subject is rather important to me.

As you tend to favor the sort of doctrines espoused in the Red-Star Nation, I can see where it might be less so to you.

1. The Left survives on demonization of the Right…rather than debating ideas: they teach their drones that the Right is not wrong, but evil…
  2. Yet in benevolence you do the same..Your doing it today in more than one thread....You fail..

Her hilarious demonizing of FDR, for starters.

Let's remind all that you were unable to deny what I posted about him.

And what's really funny, you dope, is that English isn't even my first language.

As you tend to favor the sort of doctrines espoused in the Red-Star Nation, I can see where it might be less so to you.
I have a haircut just like Kim...

Perhaps you'd consider showing that in your avi.

When I get enough hair I will, maybe when I'm reincarnated...

I await same with unconcealed impatience.

Hey, Red Star Nation is on the rise.

Red-Star-Yeast_Quick-Rise-Y.png

1. The Left survives on demonization of the Right…rather than debating ideas: they teach their drones that the Right is not wrong, but evil…
  2. Yet in benevolence you do the same..Your doing it today in more than one thread....You fail..

Let's remind all that your nonsense was comprehensively debunked and refuted and anyone doubting need only go back and read those threads.

I URGE them to go back and read those threads.

It doesn't when capital gains are recognized in conjunction with income. In theory, marginal rates should apply but they don't always.

I await same with unconcealed impatience.
and baited breathe...

Let's remind all that your nonsense was comprehensively debunked and refuted and anyone doubting need only go back and read those threads.

I URGE them to go back and read those threads.

Me too.

I've never been either debunked nor refuted.....
..and never was that more the case than when I baptized you 'NYLiar.'

We should have a poll on who has taken the most L's on this site:

Rdean
Guno
Politicalchic
Stephanie
The rabbi

There are so many conservative commentators, and conversations, that have contributed to these truths....you may recognize some of your words, as well.....

You are stilling running and posting on a thread that accuses all liberals of being liars. Most all of your threads are efforts to demonize those who disagree with you.
If there is anyone who refuses to debate it is you. You are notorious for resorting to name calling, deflecting and evading anytime someone refutes your comments. You don't debate, you lecture. propagandize and misinform.

And yet more......

1. Christians: in respecting other faiths, the most devout Presidents never mention Jesus’ name…but they all mention God.

2. One can only wonder how the goals of the current Democrat Party came to mirror those of the Communist Party.

3. Milton Friedman would be protested on college campuses today.

4. Neither cogent arguments, nor logic, are convincing to Liberals/Progreessives …Kerry takes his boat to where he pays less taxes, but favors raising that of others…yet he is reelected

5. Welfare programs….conservatives don’t look for material solutions, but beleive that it is a change of values needed to cure poverty.

6. One should read things from other periods because it gives you perspective, and lets you see what’s permanent.

7. Leftism is never asked ‘does it do good,’ only ‘does it feel good.’

8. More innocents die because we don’t have a death penalty!

9. There are those who are prepared to receive wisdom…and those who are not, and the latter fight same tooth and nail.

10. The more years in the university in the study of the social sciences, the less wise an individual is.

Last edited:
There are so many conservative commentators, and conversations, that have contributed to these truths....you may recognize some of your words, as well.....

You are stilling running and posting on a thread that accuses all liberals of being liars. Most all of your threads are efforts to demonize those who disagree with you.
If there is anyone who refuses to debate it is you. You are notorious for resorting to name calling, deflecting and evading anytime someone refutes your comments. You don't debate, you lecture. propagandize and misinform.
precisely.

She is a cretin, only elevated by her partisan peers.

Both sides should shun people of her ilk and low standard, but some find it hard to see the clear evil in another when their leanings are shared.

That's the shame in partisan politics. If there is a hell, folks like her will go there without a doubt.

Forum List

Back