Random Truths

dear chics, if you want equality; just come up to us and insist it is our turn, when we have no money.

OK....stop begging....you've convinced me

Here is the education you are in sore need of....today's lesson:

Capitalism: The Holy Grail of Economics | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
sorry about that; and, it is not begging, just being honest.

and, dear

if i had enough money, why would i ask free chics who only know how to lie to me and let me miss my turn.

dear chics, if you want equality; just come up to us and insist it is our turn, when we have no money.

Capitalism: The Holy Grail of Economics | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and, dear

if i had enough money, why would i ask free chics who only know how to lie to me and let me miss my turn.

I never lie....

....nor am I responsible for your lack of understanding.

and, dear

I never lie....

You always lie. You routinely get caught and called on lying. Posts are made with links proving you lie and you simply ignore them and continue. Some of the lies you have told have been exposed on numerous occasions in numerous threads over long periods of time. You are the most proven liar on this board. Multiple posters have proven you to be a liar.

Hey asshole, I pay the bill, my tax bill, real estate, sales, local, state, excise and federal is probably more than you have ever earned in a year, maybe two or three.

Hey shitstain, you keep bragging about it and someone will probably believe in it as much as you do.

My current check for the pay period ending 9/30/2015:

Gross Pay: $10,374.93
YTD pay: $102,737.10 (includes my last check period ending 12/31/2014)

Taxes and Deductions: YTD
Federal taxes withheld: $14,248.52
State taxes withheld: $4,243.53
Kaiser health: $697.80
Delta Dental: $$232.30

Kaiser and Dental pay for both my wife and me.

Our combined income does not include Social Security, nor does it include my wife's 401k as a retired VP with a major financial services company.

For clarity.....is it your position that the more one makes, the more correct, astute, insightful one is?

Careful here, Liberal.....'cause, according to my accountant, I beat you twelve ways to Sunday....

That's interesting from someone who doesn't have a job.

I do have a job.....I spin straw into gold, and in my spare time I educate the ignorant.

Why pretend you work?

and btw, saying you educate the ignorant is a bit awkward don't you think, given that in your profile you show your occupation as a homeschooler...

and, dear

I never lie....

ok. then i am also in it for the non-ambiguous, positive, and clear communication.

thank you for being willing to abstain from false witness bearing with me. xoxo

and, dear

I never lie....

You always lie. You routinely get caught and called on lying. Posts are made with links proving you lie and you simply ignore them and continue. Some of the lies you have told have been exposed on numerous occasions in numerous threads over long periods of time. You are the most proven liar on this board. Multiple posters have proven you to be a liar.

Lying and then brazenly denying having lied is right out of the troll handbook.

and, dear

I never lie....

No, it's out of the Obama handbook.

and, dear

I never lie....

So you are agreeing that PoliticalChic is lying and then brazenly denying having lied. The excuse you give is that Obama does it too.

and, dear

I never lie....

So you are agreeing that PoliticalChic is lying and then brazenly denying having lied. The excuse you give is that Obama does it too.

I didn't say, too. I said Obama. Read moron.

[ Despite nearly $15 trillion in total welfare spending since Lyndon
Johnson declared war on poverty in 1964, the
poverty rate is perilously close to where we began more than 40 years ago.
Throwing money at the problem has neithe reduced poverty nor made the poor self-sufficient."
Scribd

Let this tell you what I've been trying to tell you for years...why you are WRONG:

America's Real Poverty Rate Is Around And About Zero

"Yesterday Census gave us the updated poverty numbers for 2014 for the United States. The percentage of the population said to be in poverty, dependent upon the definition you want to use, is 14.8% or 15.3%. But it is, however, just as true to state that the real poverty rate in the US is around and about zero."

...that official poverty standard does not include most of the things we do to try and alleviate poverty. It includes market income (wages, pensions, income from investments if any) and cash transfers from government (so, TANF is included). But it does not include transfers in kind (Medicaid, SNAP, Section 8 housing vouchers, free school meals and some 70 other such programs) nor does it include anything operating through the tax system (the EITC is ignored as well). Given that pretty much all poverty alleviation is done via benefits in kind or the tax system

this official poverty line is therefore best thought of as being the amount of poverty there would be if there was no government help to reduce poverty.'

In short, when conservatives complain about the 15% poverty rate as proof of failure of the war on poverty,

they are actually using the rate where it would be if conservatives had their way.

America's Real Poverty Rate Is Around And About Zero

and, dear

I never lie....

He answered you by deleting his post. lol

and, dear

I never lie....

So....how come you are unable to show any lies?

Hmmmm.....seems like the typical Liberal attempt at a smear.

and, dear

I never lie....

Yup....like this:

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
[VIDEO]Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

and, dear

I never lie....

I have showed lots of your lies. The last one was when you claimed FDR inherited a recession and turned it into a depression. I repeatedly challenged you and eventually called you a liar when after posting links to prove you were lying you still refused to answer the question and refute that you were lying. That went on for days. To this day you have not explained your lie. You made an attempt but got caught using quotes from a decade before FDR came into office. Actually got caught by several posters. You got caught lying in an attempt to cover up your lies.

and, dear

I never lie....

I have showed lots of your lies. The last one was when you claimed FDR inherited a recession and turned it into a depression. I repeatedly challenged you and eventually called you a liar when after posting links to prove you were lying you still refused to answer the question and refute that you were lying. That went on for days. To this day you have not explained your lie. You made an attempt but got caught using quotes from a decade before FDR came into office. Actually got caught by several posters. You got caught lying in an attempt to cover up your lies.

Of course I am correct.

FDR extended the years of suffering for Americans by his ineptitude.

I proved in multiple ways....including this:

The League of Nations collected data from many nations throughout the 1930s on industrial production, unemployment, national debt, and taxes.
How did Roosevelt's United States compare with other countries?

In all four of these key indexesthe United States did very poorly, almost worse than any other nation in the study.

Most European nations handled the Great Depression better than the United States.

World Economic Survey: Eighth Year, 1938/1939 (Geneva: League of Nations, 1939) p.128, quoted in"New Deal or Raw Deal?: How FDR's Economic Legacy Has Damaged America," byBurton W. Folsom Jr

So...not only did the "great" Emperor Franklin the First manage to extend and magnify the depression, but he couldn't compete with the leaders of most European nations.

"Great" seems to have developed a new definition.

And at the very same time, I proved that you are no more than a Roosevelt boot-licker.

That's efficiency!

559.jpg

Forum List

Back