Random Truths

Hey asshole, I pay the bill, my tax bill, real estate, sales, local, state, excise and federal is probably more than you have ever earned in a year, maybe two or three.

Hey shitstain, you keep bragging about it and someone will probably believe in it as much as you do.

My current check for the pay period ending 9/30/2015:

Gross Pay: $10,374.93
YTD pay: $102,737.10 (includes my last check period ending 12/31/2014)

Taxes and Deductions: YTD
Federal taxes withheld: $14,248.52
State taxes withheld: $4,243.53
Kaiser health: $697.80
Delta Dental: $$232.30

Kaiser and Dental pay for both my wife and me.

Our combined income does not include Social Security, nor does it include my wife's 401k as a retired VP with a major financial services company.

And what that proves to me? Earning that little in Bay Area makes you a bottom feeder. You must be proud.

Hey asshole, I pay the bill, my tax bill, real estate, sales, local, state, excise and federal is probably more than you have ever earned in a year, maybe two or three.

Hey shitstain, you keep bragging about it and someone will probably believe in it as much as you do.

Our combined income does not include Social Security, nor does it include my wife's 401k as a retired VP with a major financial services company.

He's rich! Get him!!!

For clarity.....is it your position that the more one makes, the more correct, astute, insightful one is?

Careful here, Liberal.....'cause, according to my accountant, I beat you twelve ways to Sunday....

For clarity.....is it your position that the more one makes, the more correct, astute, insightful one is?

Careful here, Liberal.....'cause, according to my accountant, I beat you twelve ways to Sunday....

That's interesting from someone who doesn't have a job.

it's always funny to see radio talk show hosts preaching about "working hard"

I got quite a chuckle when rapist/racist Democrat/Liberal Presidents did the same...

"...and I need to go back to work for the American people."

I guess we know what "work" means to rapist/racist Democrat/Liberal Presidents.

That's not one of your best meltdowns but it makes the list for today's meltdown contest.

I've noticed that, often, when you can't deny the truth of a post, you hide behind the vacuous term 'meltdown.'

I just wonder....why bother?

Your lies about Clinton have been exposed often enough now that whenever you post them they qualify as meltdown material.

I never lie.

'Bill Clinton is no more a rapist than is Bill Cosby.

And I have shown his unbroken racist record throughout his political life.

Clearly you are both stupid and dishonest: You'd steal a red-hot stove.

That's it. Double down, and throw in the personal insults that you say are the indication that you've lost the argument.

There are so many conservative commentators, and conversations, that have contributed to these truths....you may recognize some of your words, as well.....

1. The Left survives on demonization of the Right…rather than debating ideas: they teach their drones that the Right is not wrong, but evil…
  2. The minute you envy another, your happiness is injured,and breeds unhappiness. Religious folks tend to be happy with what they have. Thus Marx hated that view because the Utopia had to be here and now…
  3. Government must be limited in scope Madison: laws must be simple clear few. Must be understood by all: otherwise it is government by experts, bureaucrats and technocrats. a. Sure enough, Liberals snap to attention when they hear 'studies show....'
  4. Unlimited opportunity can only come with limited government.
  5. What leftism has done to every profession is to put leftism above being good at the task…
    a. Famine under communist rule in the USSR is a perfect example.

6. The danger is not a man like Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting the office of the presidency to a man like Barack Obama

7. The mind of the Liberal: Whatever they imagine, they believe must be imposed.

8. For Liberals, wishful thinking substitutes for an understanding of reality…thus…the view of the Arab Spring as a good thing…and overthrowing of Mubarak in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood

9. We want liberty…but mistakenly say democracy…you can have democracy but deprive people of liberty (see Egypt)

10. If the desire is for a ‘level playing field,’ how to explain progressive income tax?

These are all true and correct.
Truth is hard for the left,
in fact it is their worst enemy

But comrades,

we must not forget the greatest truth of
why the proletariat must vote for Bernie !

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/gallery/neotrotsky-a43/bill-and-hillary-i7475.jpg

bill-and-hillary-i7475.jpg

Last edited:
There are so many conservative commentators, and conversations, that have contributed to these truths....you may recognize some of your words, as well.....

1. The Left survives on demonization of the Right…rather than debating ideas: they teach their drones that the Right is not wrong, but evil…
  2. The minute you envy another, your happiness is injured,and breeds unhappiness. Religious folks tend to be happy with what they have. Thus Marx hated that view because the Utopia had to be here and now…
  3. Government must be limited in scope Madison: laws must be simple clear few. Must be understood by all: otherwise it is government by experts, bureaucrats and technocrats. a. Sure enough, Liberals snap to attention when they hear 'studies show....'
  5. What leftism has done to every profession is to put leftism above being good at the task…

6. The danger is not a man like Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting the office of the presidency to a man like Barack Obama

7. The mind of the Liberal: Whatever they imagine, they believe must be imposed.

8. For Liberals, wishful thinking substitutes for an understanding of reality…thus…the view of the Arab Spring as a good thing…and overthrowing of Mubarak in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood

9. We want liberty…but mistakenly say democracy…you can have democracy but deprive people of liberty (see Egypt)

10. If the desire is for a ‘level playing field,’ how to explain progressive income tax?
A truth from you is random indeed.

it's always funny to see radio talk show hosts preaching about "working hard"

I got quite a chuckle when rapist/racist Democrat/Liberal Presidents did the same...

That's not one of your best meltdowns but it makes the list for today's meltdown contest.

I've noticed that, often, when you can't deny the truth of a post, you hide behind the vacuous term 'meltdown.'

Your lies about Clinton have been exposed often enough now that whenever you post them they qualify as meltdown material.

I never lie.

If you need to drug someone unconscious to have sex with them, then you are a rapist. Who doesn't know that?

As usual, you and the other self defined conservatives miss the point. My post on my retirement income was to counter the claim that liberals want a handout and to tax the successful.

Don't assume my wife and I don't have investments, IRA's (we won't need to touch for a few more years), real estate holdings and liquid assets easily converted to pressing needs and two adult sons gainfully employed.

Taken out of context, something PC thrives on, is what makes her and the rest of the echo chamber, so absurd.

And what that proves to me? Earning that little in Bay Area makes you a bottom feeder. You must be proud.

Proud? Not a bit. Satisfied I had a good career, happy I retired at 57, found of the region in which I live and enjoying life unbridled by hate and fear, as so many on the right seem to be.

That's interesting from someone who doesn't have a job.

I do have a job.....I spin straw into gold, and in my spare time I educate the ignorant.

I never lie.

That's it. Double down, and throw in the personal insults that you say are the indication that you've lost the argument.

There is no argument, you moron.

Everyone knows, both, that Bill Clinton is a serial rapist, and that you are a congenital liar.

I'd be more than happy to document his life-long history of anti-black racism.
Just say the word.

These are all true and correct.
Truth is hard for the left,
in fact it is their worst enemy

But comrades,

we must not forget the greatest truth of
why the proletariat must vote for Bernie !

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/gallery/neotrotsky-a43/bill-and-hillary-i7475.jpg

bill-and-hillary-i7475.jpg

Love your stuff, Neo...

You should drop by more often.

A truth from you is random indeed.

Hmmm.......I studied your post carefully here in the lab...
.... processing your post with my SEM/EDX electron microscope I was still unable to find even a single example of an untruth that you provided.

Interesting, eh?

In a thread in which I've provided....what?....70 or so truths, you couldn't do any better than the Liberal "is not, is not."

Now...help me with this...are you a dunce or a liar?

I never lie.

If you need to drug someone unconscious to have sex with them, then you are a rapist. Who doesn't know that?

And if you demand sex, order women to 'kiss it,' from a subordinate because immoral Liberals have made you the Governor or the President....

....how about that?

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Hillary Clinton
✔@HillaryClinton
"To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary
1:24 PM - 14 Sep 2015

As usual, you and the other self defined conservatives miss the point. My post on my retirement income was to counter the claim that liberals want a handout and to tax the successful.

Don't assume my wife and I don't have investments, IRA's (we won't need to touch for a few more years), real estate holdings and liquid assets easily converted to pressing needs and two adult sons gainfully employed.

Taken out of context, something PC thrives on, is what makes her and the rest of the echo chamber, so absurd.

Ohhhh!

I thought you were begging for a telethon.

dear chics, if you want equality; just come up to us and insist it is our turn, when we have no money.

Who has no money?

" In fact, since President Obama took office, federal welfare spending has increased by 41 percent, more than $193 billion per year. Despite this government largess, more than 46 million Americans continue to live in poverty. Despite nearly $15 trillion in total welfare spending since Lyndon
Johnson declared war on poverty in 1964, the
poverty rate is perilously close to where we began more than 40 years ago.
Throwing money at the problem has neithe reduced poverty nor made the poor self-sufficient."
Scribd

Nor did I claim a desire for economic equality.....it is a bogus demand.

Forum List

Back