Random Truths

dear chics, if you want equality; just come up to us and insist it is our turn, when we have no money.

OK....stop begging....you've convinced me

Here is the education you are in sore need of....today's lesson:

Capitalism: The Holy Grail of Economics | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
sorry about that; and, it is not begging, just being honest.

and, dear

if i had enough money, why would i ask free chics who only know how to lie to me and let me miss my turn.

I never lie....

....nor am I responsible for your lack of understanding.
You always lie. You routinely get caught and called on lying. Posts are made with links proving you lie and you simply ignore them and continue. Some of the lies you have told have been exposed on numerous occasions in numerous threads over long periods of time. You are the most proven liar on this board. Multiple posters have proven you to be a liar.

So....how come you are unable to show any lies?

Hmmmm.....seems like the typical Liberal attempt at a smear.
How about your thread about FDR prolonging the war by not having a southern strategy. You rambled on with that lie until you could not deny the invasion of Italy and Southern France that preceded D-Day. You conveniently left out those major military campaigns of a southern strategy due to your obsession with the idea that FDR and the allies prolonged the war by not using any kind of southern strategy. The invasions of Italy and southern France did not fit into your overall lie so you simply ignored those major campaigns of WWII.

and, dear

if i had enough money, why would i ask free chics who only know how to lie to me and let me miss my turn.

I never lie....

You always lie. You routinely get caught and called on lying. Posts are made with links proving you lie and you simply ignore them and continue. Some of the lies you have told have been exposed on numerous occasions in numerous threads over long periods of time. You are the most proven liar on this board. Multiple posters have proven you to be a liar.

I have showed lots of your lies. The last one was when you claimed FDR inherited a recession and turned it into a depression. I repeatedly challenged you and eventually called you a liar when after posting links to prove you were lying you still refused to answer the question and refute that you were lying. That went on for days. To this day you have not explained your lie. You made an attempt but got caught using quotes from a decade before FDR came into office. Actually got caught by several posters. You got caught lying in an attempt to cover up your lies.

Of course I am correct.

FDR extended the years of suffering for Americans by his ineptitude.

I proved in multiple ways....including this:

The League of Nations collected data from many nations throughout the 1930s on industrial production, unemployment, national debt, and taxes.
How did Roosevelt's United States compare with other countries?

In all four of these key indexesthe United States did very poorly, almost worse than any other nation in the study.

Most European nations handled the Great Depression better than the United States.

World Economic Survey: Eighth Year, 1938/1939 (Geneva: League of Nations, 1939) p.128, quoted in"New Deal or Raw Deal?: How FDR's Economic Legacy Has Damaged America," byBurton W. Folsom Jr

So...not only did the "great" Emperor Franklin the First manage to extend and magnify the depression, but he couldn't compete with the leaders of most European nations.

"Great" seems to have developed a new definition.

And at the very same time, I proved that you are no more than a Roosevelt boot-licker.

That's efficiency!
You are quoting an anti FDR book but not answering the question. You are evading the question of FDR inheriting a depression. You claimed he inherited a recession. That is the question that has been repeatedly asked and challenged, not general facts and opinions about the Depression.

OK....stop begging....you've convinced me

Here is the education you are in sore need of....today's lesson:

Capitalism: The Holy Grail of Economics | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and, dear

I never lie....

How about your thread about FDR prolonging the war by not having a southern strategy. You rambled on with that lie until you could not deny the invasion of Italy and Southern France that preceded D-Day. You conveniently left out those major military campaigns of a southern strategy due to your obsession with the idea that FDR and the allies prolonged the war by not using any kind of southern strategy. The invasions of Italy and southern France did not fit into your overall lie so you simply ignored those major campaigns of WWII.

"How about your thread about FDR prolonging the war by not having a southern strategy."

Of course, there was no such thread.

and, dear

I never lie....

"How about your thread about FDR prolonging the war by not having a southern strategy."

You never had a thread about FDR prolonging the war?

I never lie....

I have showed lots of your lies. The last one was when you claimed FDR inherited a recession and turned it into a depression. I repeatedly challenged you and eventually called you a liar when after posting links to prove you were lying you still refused to answer the question and refute that you were lying. That went on for days. To this day you have not explained your lie. You made an attempt but got caught using quotes from a decade before FDR came into office. Actually got caught by several posters. You got caught lying in an attempt to cover up your lies.

Of course I am correct.

The League of Nations collected data from many nations throughout the 1930s on industrial production, unemployment, national debt, and taxes.

In all four of these key indexesthe United States did very poorly, almost worse than any other nation in the study.

Most European nations handled the Great Depression better than the United States.

World Economic Survey: Eighth Year, 1938/1939 (Geneva: League of Nations, 1939) p.128, quoted in"New Deal or Raw Deal?: How FDR's Economic Legacy Has Damaged America," byBurton W. Folsom Jr

So...not only did the "great" Emperor Franklin the First manage to extend and magnify the depression, but he couldn't compete with the leaders of most European nations.

And at the very same time, I proved that you are no more than a Roosevelt boot-licker.

That's efficiency!
You are quoting an anti FDR book but not answering the question. You are evading the question of FDR inheriting a depression. You claimed he inherited a recession. That is the question that has been repeatedly asked and challenged, not general facts about the Depression.

This is fun!

1. Here is an interesting visual: imagine a triple line of the unemployed, three across, consisting of those unemployed under Hoover, in 1931. The line would have gonefrom Los Angeles, across the country, to the border of Maine.

What effect did Roosevelt have on the line?

Well, eight years later, in 1939, the length of the line would have gone further, from the Maine border, south to Boston, then on to New York City, then to Philadelphia, on to Washington, D.C.- and finally, into Virginia.
Folsom, "New Deal or Raw Deal"

Think Folsom was wrong?

Check it out at the US Bureau of the Census, 'Historical Statistics of the United States: Colonial Times to 1970, I-126 andUnemployment Statistics during the Great Depression

2. " “We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong…somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises…I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started…And an enormous debt to boot!”
Morgenthau Diary, May 9, 1939, Franklin Roosevelt Presidential Library

I never lie....

Of course I am correct.

That's efficiency!
You are quoting an anti FDR book but not answering the question. You are evading the question of FDR inheriting a depression. You claimed he inherited a recession. That is the question that has been repeatedly asked and challenged, not general facts and opinions about the Depression.
i believe it is only relevant for case studies. Advances in Information Technologies should make many concerns a moot point. for comparison and contrast in the aerodynamics sector, engine placement could take years before computer modelling with that appropriate data became available.

I never lie....

5. Here is an interesting visual: imagine a triple line of the unemployed, three across, consisting of those unemployed under Hoover, in 1931. The line would have gonefrom Los Angeles, across the country, to the border of Maine.

Well, eight years later, in 1939, the length of the line would have gone further, from the Maine border, south to Boston, then on to New York City, then to Philadelphia, on to Washington, D.C.- and finally, into Virginia.

Think Folsom was wrong?

Check it out at the US Bureau of the Census, 'Historical Statistics of the United States: Colonial Times to 1970, I-126 andUnemployment Statistics during the Great Depression

" “We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong…somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises…I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started…And an enormous debt to boot!”

Would you like to show any such thread of mine conflating "FDR prolonging the war by not having a southern strategy"?

It's a challenge.

No worry...you must be used to failing by now.

Of course I am correct.

That's efficiency!
You are quoting an anti FDR book but not answering the question. You are evading the question of FDR inheriting a depression. You claimed he inherited a recession. That is the question that has been repeatedly asked and challenged, not general facts about the Depression.

This is fun!

1. Here is an interesting visual: imagine a triple line of the unemployed, three across, consisting of those unemployed under Hoover, in 1931. The line would have gonefrom Los Angeles, across the country, to the border of Maine.

Think Folsom was wrong?

2. " “We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong…somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises…I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started…And an enormous debt to boot!”
More topics you have lied about and been exposed as a liar multiple times. The line of unemployed from the anti FDR book by Folsom could only be accomplished it millions of workers collecting pay checks from the government for building infrastructure projects such as dams, bridges, tunnels, highways, schools, post offices, hospitals, airports, etc. where taken off the jobs to stand in your lines. Lies through distortion. You simply use a method of unemployment calculation that includes all workers not working in private industry as unemployed.
Your Morganthau quote was shown to be taken out of context in a previous thread by multiple posters. That proof included photo copies of the actual diary and the notes that showed he his comment was refuted and even mocked by everyone at the meeting where he made that comment. The fact that you continue to use these quotes after they have been so completely refuted and shown to be distortions in the way you use them just confirms your being an addicted liar.

Hey asshole, I pay the bill, my tax bill, real estate, sales, local, state, excise and federal is probably more than you have ever earned in a year, maybe two or three.

Hey shitstain, you keep bragging about it and someone will probably believe in it as much as you do.

My current check for the pay period ending 9/30/2015:

Gross Pay: $10,374.93
YTD pay: $102,737.10 (includes my last check period ending 12/31/2014)

Taxes and Deductions: YTD
Federal taxes withheld: $14,248.52
State taxes withheld: $4,243.53
Kaiser health: $697.80
Delta Dental: $$232.30

Kaiser and Dental pay for both my wife and me.

Our combined income does not include Social Security, nor does it include my wife's 401k as a retired VP with a major financial services company.

For clarity.....is it your position that the more one makes, the more correct, astute, insightful one is?

Careful here, Liberal.....'cause, according to my accountant, I beat you twelve ways to Sunday....

As usual, you and the other self defined conservatives miss the point. My post on my retirement income was to counter the claim that liberals want a handout and to tax the successful.

Don't assume my wife and I don't have investments, IRA's (we won't need to touch for a few more years), real estate holdings and liquid assets easily converted to pressing needs and two adult sons gainfully employed.

Taken out of context, something PC thrives on, is what makes her and the rest of the echo chamber, so absurd.

Ohhhh!

I thought you were begging for a telethon.

You thought? Another lie! Echos of cherry picked fact, echos of propaganda and their machinations does not equal thought.

and, dear

I never lie....

Lying and then brazenly denying having lied is right out of the troll handbook.

No, it's out of the Obama handbook.

Yup....like this:

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
[VIDEO]Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

A lie is an attempt to mislead; it's what you do in every thread you have posted.

A mistake, an error in judgment is not an attempt to mislead; to continue to use this quote as something President Obama did intentionally without a bit of evidence is despicable, and an example of one more flaw in your character and other foolish partisan hacks.

and, dear

I never lie....

Lying and then brazenly denying having lied is right out of the troll handbook.

No, it's out of the Obama handbook.

Yup....like this:

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
[VIDEO]Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

A statement that was 97% true. Only about 3% of Americans lost their healthcare plans.

Ironically, politifact, that declared that statement the lie of the year, has a 'Mostly True' category.

The statement was mostly true.

5. Here is an interesting visual: imagine a triple line of the unemployed, three across, consisting of those unemployed under Hoover, in 1931. The line would have gonefrom Los Angeles, across the country, to the border of Maine.

Think Folsom was wrong?

" “We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong…somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises…I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started…And an enormous debt to boot!”

Would you like to show any such thread of mine conflating "FDR prolonging the war by not having a southern strategy"?

It's a challenge.

Your lies about the Depression getting worse after FDR took office.

The worst year of the Depression was 1933, the same year FDR took office. In March 1933. No the Depression did not get worse in 1937 as you have repeatedly claimed,

despite the fact that you were repeatedly shown the indisputable evidence proving your claim false.

Of course I am correct.

That's efficiency!

This is fun!

Think Folsom was wrong?

More topics you have lied about and been exposed as a liar multiple times. The line of unemployed from the anti FDR book by Folsom could only be accomplished it millions of workers collecting pay checks from the government for building infrastructure projects such as dams, bridges, tunnels, highways, schools, post offices, hospitals, airports, etc. where taken off the jobs to stand in your lines. Lies through distortion. You simply use a method of unemployment calculation that includes all workers not working in private industry as unemployed.
Your Morganthau quote was shown to be taken out of context in a previous thread by multiple posters. That proof included photo copies of the actual diary and the notes that showed he his comment was refuted and even mocked by everyone at the meeting where he made that comment. The fact that you continue to use these quotes after they have been so completely refuted and shown to be distortions in the way you use them just confirms your being an addicted liar.

Wow....look who I made run and hide, tale between his legs.
Caught you lying again, huh?

Wanna try again?

It's a challenge.

Forum List

Back