RAndi Rhodes

Rush Limbaugh calls a woman that testifies in front of Congress to force a Catholic institution to provide her free contraception a slut and the left erupts with rage, but Shultz can say this and not a god damned word.

The Democrat Party is comprised of hypocrites plain and simple.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YriSB0nwzgw]"Right-wing SLUT!" MSNBC's Ed Schultz suspended for Laura Ingraham insult - YouTube[/ame]

Rush Limbaugh calls a woman that testifies in front of Congress to force a Catholic institution to provide her free contraception a slut and the left erupts with rage, but Shultz can say this and not a god damned word.

The Democrat Party is comprised of hypocrites plain and simple.

"Right-wing SLUT!" MSNBC's Ed Schultz suspended for Laura Ingraham insult - YouTube

And the right didn't erupt with outrage over Ed Shultz remark? Was Rush suspended, was
Gingrich put on trial for his affairs, was Bush impeached for his lies?

Cry all you want, when a left wing talk show host comes along that people like, then they will tune. Look at all the MSNBC nut jobs that have come and gone over the years, why? The ratings suck, it's not Clear Channel's fault, they just suck and only emotional thinkers watch them.

And the right didn't erupt with outrage over Ed Shultz remark? Was Rush suspended, was
Gingrich put on trial for his affairs, was Bush impeached for his lies?

What was Laura Ingrahm testifying about when Shultz called her a slut ?

Maybe they should get his ex-wife on TV and she can tell us how he leveled her.

What a guy !

We try people for their affairs ? Are you drunk ?

Schultz and Baby Jon, can call people whatever they want, the left doesn't care because right leaning people deserve it.

The excuse mill runs for them.

imagesCAHFQ03N.jpg

What ever happened to this genious. She didnt hack it at AirAmerica and not MSNBC? I thought she was a moderate that really gave both sides. (/sarcasm font, for the liberals)

"genious"? Is that a female who lives in a bottle and grants wishes? I didn't know she was one of those. Is Randi her stage name, or her real name? Does she answer to Jeannie (as did Barbara Eden)?

I learn so much from you guys on the right. I really do! (no sarcasm intended).

What ever happened to this genious. She didnt hack it at AirAmerica and not MSNBC? I thought she was a moderate that really gave both sides. (/sarcasm font, for the liberals)
She has a successful talk show and is doing quite well.

Thanks for asking.

:cool:

She has a successful talk show and is doing quite well.

Thanks for asking.

:cool:

Is she still saying stuff like this ?

"Geraldine Ferraro turned out to be the David Duke in drag ... What a whore Geraldine Ferraro is! She's such a fucking whore! I wanna see her have to stand beside her husband at one of those mandatory 'I have sinned against you; I'm a whore' kind of a press conference. Mr. Ferraro should have to stand next to his whore of a wife ... Hillary is a big fucking whore, too. You know why she's a big fucking whore? Because her deal is always, 'Read the fine print, asshole!'"​

Nobody knows who she is except those of us who get tired of laughing at Ed Shultz and need a break.

In the 1980 presidential election, Rhodes voted for Republican candidate Ronald Reagan, explaining: "I was young and stupid and sick of the gas lines," but never voted Republican again.

:lol:

She is on 35 low watt, low audience stations across our nation, still spewing the hate. She is upset with Romney and his $25,000 a plate dinners, it shows he is out of touch. She is also pissing about Romney speaking at the NAACP meeting. Typical whiney liberal.

She is on 35 low watt, low audience stations across our nation, still spewing the hate. She is upset with Romney and his $25,000 a plate dinners, it shows he is out of touch. She is also pissing about Romney speaking at the NAACP meeting. Typical whiney liberal.
hey douchebagh....

Randi Rhodes is no liberal. Randi is the type of left-progressive who makes Dante's skin crawl. But hey, politics makes strange bedfellows. :eusa_shifty:

Rhodes:

Departure from Air America

Air America suspended Rhodes from the network on April 3, 2008 after an Air America affiliate, KKGN, event in San Francisco, California, where Rhodes said on March 22, 2008:

"Geraldine Ferraro turned out to be the David Duke in drag ... What a whore Geraldine Ferraro is! She's such a fucking whore! I wanna see her have to stand beside her husband at one of those mandatory 'I have sinned against you; I'm a whore' kind of a press conference. Mr. Ferraro should have to stand next to his whore of a wife ... Hillary is a big fucking whore, too. You know why she's a big fucking whore? Because her deal is always, 'Read the fine print, asshole!'"

When a video of the event was made public the following week, Air America suspended her for "inappropriate comments". The event was billed as "An Evening with Randi Rhodes" and promoted on KKGN's website.[10]

Geraldine Ferraro called for the termination of Rhodes when the personal attacks directed towards her and Clinton began circulating through the media.[11]

Rhodes claimed that Air America breached its contract with her, and questioned the network's commitment to free speech.[12][13][14]

On April 10, 2008, Rhodes went on Larry King Live to clarify her suspension from the network. Later that evening, she conducted an interview on The Mike Malloy Show in which Rhodes went into greater detail concerning the suspension. Air America had recently been sold. The new owner read her existing contract and wanted to amend two details: Rhodes' right to terminate at any time, and a clause that said Air America could not terminate Rhodes for any reason without paying her. Rhodes refused to amend the contract, which she said took "seven months to negotiate with the previous owners." Wikipdeia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back