RAndi Rhodes

Just listen to that clip and you'll hear why the Nova M Radio Network went bankrupt.

She has no control over her show or her thoughts. She's no less a "loon" than the caller is supposed to be.

What ever happened to this genious. She didnt hack it at AirAmerica and not MSNBC? I thought she was a moderate that really gave both sides. (/sarcasm font, for the liberals)

unless you are a conservative corporate cocksucker there is no room for anyone on the "liberal controlled media"....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM1EXREFAZY]Randi Rhodes Destroys a right wing loon on 1150 AM Radio - YouTube[/ame]

yeah having all the networks, the major newspapers and news magazines all be left wing. Yeah that's not enough, liberals have to be allow on talk radio. oooooh wait they are, they just suck and noone listens to them. They will never be a left winger like Rush Limbaugh, because noone can stand to listen to that shit. That's why left wingers use the cover of moderate. You probably think Harry Reid is a moderate, dont ya? I mean he's against abortion, until the democrats tell him to pony up and vote for it. And economically he's another stupid marxist.

I used to listen to her every Friday afternoon on my way from Orlando to Ft Lauderdale when I worked up there. She kind of fit my mood with the horrible traffic delays.
She gave my anger a focal point. Probably kept me from shooting more than one asshole that cut me off.

Actually I love what he said. He just said Bain owns Clear Channel? I thought Bain just bought companies and shut them down, oh wait Clear Channel is still around, so he JUST proved the attacks on Bain have been at best misleading.

But I have a question, this has happend to him alot, why? Are ratings not good? I mean he can still go to Air America.....oh wait, they went bankrupt. hmmmmmm

What ever happened to this genious. She didnt hack it at AirAmerica and not MSNBC? I thought she was a moderate that really gave both sides. (/sarcasm font, for the liberals)

In NY she's on the same AM station that carries

Ed Schultz
Thom Hartman
Randi Rhodes

She's just as much an Obama fluffer as the ones on before her.
In NY she's up against Mark Levin...who is just plain fun to listen to.

unless you are a conservative corporate cocksucker there is no room for anyone on the "liberal controlled media"....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM1EXREFAZY]Randi Rhodes Destroys a right wing loon on 1150 AM Radio - YouTube[/ame]

I love how they threw a wig on her head and used a ton of makeup in this promo
to try to make her look hot... :cuckoo:

Actually I love what he said. He just said Bain owns Clear Channel? I thought Bain just bought companies and shut them down, oh wait Clear Channel is still around, so he JUST proved the attacks on Bain have been at best misleading.

But I have a question, this has happend to him alot, why? Are ratings not good? I mean he can still go to Air America.....oh wait, they went bankrupt. hmmmmmm
List of Liberal Radio Stations owned by "Evil" Clear Channel:
Clear Channel Communications - Liberal Talk Radio Wiki

Tell me why her and Air America didn't make it, tell my why their ratings were terrible, they were on left wing nut stations and they had advertising and still could not pull ratings, why is that? How is that the fault of conservatives?

Tell me why her and Air America didn't make it, tell my why their ratings were terrible, they were on left wing nut stations and they had advertising and still could not pull ratings, why is that? How is that the fault of conservatives?

She explained it in the video.

Bain does own Clear Channel. What happened to Air America is the same thing that happens with any radio business in America that doesn't spew the Corporate Fascism in corporate owned America.

Randi Rhodes Destroys a right wing loon on 1150 AM Radio - YouTube

She explained it in the video.

She didn't explained a damn thing, just whined!

You have Hollywood filled with liberal elitist, your producers, directors, your actors and actresses, news stations have anchormen, newspaper reporters and tons of people in media, they get their ratings and they get their revenue and it is all fine.

Liberal talk does not go over well in radio, you can blame all sorts of people and stupid theories, but just as in corporate America with entertainment, ratings and profits, make the final decisions, it does so in radio also.

Sirius/XM has both genres on the radio, guess which ones get better ratings?

Get a better product, not whiney Randi, malicious Mike, not terrible Thom. Maybe they should look at themselves instead of blaming others.

Bain does own Clear Channel. What happened to Air America is the same thing that happens with any radio business in America that doesn't spew the Corporate Fascism in corporate owned America.

Ratings! They went bankrupt because they could not pull ratings, most of the stations with Air America were in the bottom half of the ratings in their cities, the message did not resonate. It is simple, it is easy, radio listeners did not like the shows and liberals listened to other programs on the radio.

I use to listen to her show the short time Air America was on the air. She is a disgusting POS. These hypocrites on the left constantly tell us we are the ones spewing hate speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tFukrilZOk]Violent Rhetoric - YouTube[/ame]

I use to listen to her show the short time Air America was on the air. She is a disgusting POS. These hypocrites on the left constantly tell us we are the ones spewing hate speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tFukrilZOk]Violent Rhetoric - YouTube[/ame]

That stuff is everyday on right wing media.

AND much worse is on left wing media. I think Randi Rhodes has threatened every conservative and left wingers are not only hateful, but funny as all get out!!!!!!!

Whatever. Such a typical excuse. For eight years the left denigrated the presidency, Democrat congressmen and senators even snooped so low as to constantly insist Bush wasn't legitimate, Rhandi Rhodes threatened Bush's life using gun shot noises and suggesting it would be a good thing if Bush was killed, a award winning movie was made depicting Bush's assassination and NOW hypocrites like yourself insist it is the right lower political discourse, it is the right responsible for Gifford's shooting.

You are pathetic. Show me anyone on the right say something as classless as this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3j9fpTKkk]MSNBC's Schultz- I'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back