Rand Paul: We Should Let Dems Raise Taxes And Then Let Them Own It

Again, I'd love to hear a viable alternative.

Identify what should be cut and hope most agree.

Clearly, that has not worked either. Certainly, nobody is offering cuts that achieve a balanced budget. Make Penny forces the cuts, which is why I support it.

Or more recently, we have a fiscal cliff coming up, where mandatory cuts are "mandated" by law.

Any bets the law will change, to avoid cuts no Cong-person cares to make? Or if the cuts are made, the math will have more fuzziness than the Abominal Snowman?

Bet me.

You're right nothing has yet been done but then, nothing like Mack Penny has ever been tried. You can call it drivel and folly, but I not share your pessimism, nor have you pointed to an better alternative. I say we give Mack Penny a try.

Obviously, you disagree. Fine. Until I see a better alternative, I don't see the point in continuing the discussion. Please, have the last word.

All the best.

Yes!!!!! It has!!!!!

What in the fuck is debt limit, which doesn't limit shit?

Hmmmm?

They're playing you for a fool, and it's working like magic. Fact. Not opinion.

See post 109. We discussed this.

Un fucking believable. You just now picked up on the fact we've been over everything about 20 times over? Welcome to the fucking epiphany, pal.

I tried my best to keep it civil. All the best.

Borrowing from Goldwater, in part, Uncivility in the face of the active ignorance of the fucking obvious, is no vice.

Jesus; get a clue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back