I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

Look, the cancer inside the GOP is taking itself out.

Self-deportation.

Self-abortion.

Maybe there is hope for the Party of Lincoln.

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

There are too many uninformed voters.

The dumbocrats.

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

Republicans want tax cuts for everyone it's just that the rich pay most of the taxes.

The Eastern Progressive Compassionate Conservative wing of the party has no message, sad to say, they have no vision and fail to instill a sense of hope and faith in the future. They are quick and capable of pointing out the failings of the left yet remain incapable of articulating a workable alternative solutions Americans can embrace. As for moderates in the party being pushed out, interesting, they control the party structure and have been doing such since 1988. One must first win the harts and minds with a positive message before they can win an election.

I hope the whole base and the whole Republican party takes your stance. You'll be the end of the Republican party -- and I welcome it.

Self-deportation.

Self-abortion.

The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

Last edited:

I hope the whole base and the whole Republican party takes your stance. You'll be the end of the Republican party -- and I welcome it.

dumb ass as usual

"Neo-Marxist"? Don't use words you don't understand. It just makes you look more stupid than you already do.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around.

Too late!!!!

The wrath o' The Boner is.....

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Self-deportation.

Self-abortion.

The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

You are such a redneck. I mean in real life, I can just tell. You have a photo of your dog posing with your gun. "BigRebNC"? Lets see...you live in NC, probably way out in the sticks. You likely drive a huge truck that you have no use for. I just know you have rebel flag stickers on it. And about a 110% chance you are obese, wear sleeveless shirts, and chew tobacco.

Yep. That sounds about right. And when you tell people where you are from, its pronounced "Nawth Kuuurrlina"

Wow. This statement is right up there with "nazis are left wingers".

Gay-bashing, immigrant-bashing, Muslim bashing. Waterboarding is not torture. The CRA caused the crash. Here, look at this video of this darkie talking about her Obamaphone! Voter ID.

Yep. Sure sounds like a bunch of liberals to me!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:

Like I care about republicans. They're just a bunch of hypocrites anyway.

But maybe if the republican did destroy itself we can replace with a party that's actually conservative. It's nice having choices during elections.

I want to ask you, what actions have the republican party taken recently that makes you think they've gone to the right? Please note that I asked for actions they have taken, not rhetoric they've vomited for the sheep.

Gay-bashing, immigrant-bashing, Muslim bashing. Waterboarding is not torture. The CRA caused the crash. Here, look at this video of this darkie talking about her Obamaphone! Voter ID.

Yep. Sure sounds like a bunch of liberals to me!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

I base my opinion on actions they've taken, not the idiocies they spew from their mouths. I've made it a point to ignore most of what any politician says, since almost always bullshit.

Never thought I'd agree with Charles_Main, but absolutefuckinglutely.

Conservatives are what has kept the republican party down. It makes it self suffocating, self diminishing.

Forum List

Back