A fair way to end unemployment immediately!

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
we could end unemployment right now buy cutting public employee wages by 60% (since they make double the going wage and work 10% less) and use the money to hire every single unemployed person!!

Don't tell me liberal public employee goons aren't deadly to our economy!!

we could end unemployment right now buy cutting public employee wages by 60% (since they make double the going wage and work 10% less) and use the money to hire every single unemployed person!!

We could probably save even more money by cutting your social security and disability checks, EdwardBaiamonte.

My customer base is gov't workers and I call BS. They might work less days, but put in full-time hours. Now, as far as wages go, idk about that. Still call BS though

(since they make double the going wage and work 10% less)

I'd like to see you prove that. In fact, I DARE you to.

of course as a liberal illiterate you would not know what has been in all the papers!!

Federal workers earning double their private counterparts ...
Aug 10, 2010 ... At a time when workers' pay and benefits have stagnated, federal employees'
average compensation has grown to more than double what ...
usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/economy/income/2010-08-10-1Afedpay10_ST_N.htm

What the fuk is wrong with you? This bull shit was debunked 2 years ago when stupid asses like you argued that bull shit them. You got a memory problem eh? Or we just seeing a dying gasp of a rethug. Pitiful.

Beside that, sounds like "class warfare" to me. Or are you jealous of those damn government workers?

Just think eddie. You could maybe go to college, get a degree and maybe get hired by the guvmint.

You think college degreed people should get paid more than burger flippers ed? Which you think the guvmint has more of; college degeed people or burger flipper people?

Just think eddie. You could maybe go to college, get a degree and maybe get hired by the guvmint.

You think college degreed people should get paid more than burger flippers ed? Which you think the guvmint has more of; college degeed people or burger flipper people?

Some of the gubmint people I've met probably wish they were as smart as the average burger flipper. Those who went to the Institute of Leftie Indoctrination actually lost IQ points by attending more school.

A fair way to end unemployment immediately!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

idiot liberal who thinks he wins debates with 3-4 word posts in big letters. OMG!!

If you want to beat him use bigger letters. He honestly knows no better!! Believe it or not.

532.gif
532.gif
532.gif
532.gif
532.gif
532.gif

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

Speaking as a public employee whose salary isn't much more than twice minimum wage, and who is conscientious about giving 40 hours' work for 40 hours pay, I'd say your idea is full of crap.

Meanwhile, let's just prove how little thought you've given this ridiculous idea.

Cut public employees' pay.

How do you get the money saved to companies to hire more workers?

Speaking as a public employee whose salary isn't much more than twice minimum wage, and who is conscientious about giving 40 hours' work for 40 hours pay, I'd say your idea is full of crap.

Meanwhile, let's just prove how little thought you've given this ridiculous idea.

the government could cut pay in half for its workers , demand everyone work private sector hours, and use the savings to hire every unemployed person in America.

the government could cut pay in half for its workers , demand everyone work private sector hours, and use the savings to hire every unemployed person in America.
I was right -- you haven't given this any thought.

Hire them to do what?

Hire them to do what?

dear, the idea is to demonstrate that the scale of government waste
is so vast as to be enough to hire the entire unemployed population and in effect instantly end this depression!!

Hire them to do what?

is so vast as to be enough to hire the entire unemployed population and in effect instantly end this depression!!
When you hire someone, you expect return for your investment in their pay.

Again -- what are you proposing they do to earn their pay?

Or do you just want to give them welfare?

Last edited:
Hire them to do what?

When you hire someone, you expect return for your investment in their pay.

Again -- what are you proposing they do to earn their pay?

Or do you just want to give them welfare?

Just welfare then, apparently.

Forum List

Back