Rand Paul says the Republican Party brand "sucks."

yeah I'm sure he did. did he throw Fox news in there too?

good grief you people are such losers. worry about your own stinking party. after all they did just LOSE congress under your all's Messiah, the Democrat/progressive Obambam

good ole CNN. pumping out all the important political news for low information (Democrat voters) I guess

CNN SUCKS worse than the National enquire.

good ole CNN. pumping out all the important political news for low information (Democrat voters) I guess

CNN SUCKS worse than the National enquire.

You working overtime tonight, Staph? Love life not doing so well, huh?

LOSERTERIANISM SUCKS A LOT MORE. Anyone that wants to cut the shit out of our infrastructure, science, r&d and be blind to our falling educational system = a loser.
Christ Matthew learn some new schtick please.

I think building America is important. Seemly you don't think it is and believe we should let it all fall apart.

LOSERTERIANISM SUCKS A LOT MORE. Anyone that wants to cut the shit out of our infrastructure, science, r&d and be blind to our falling educational system = a loser.
Christ Matthew learn some new schtick please.

I think building America is important. Seemly you don't think it is and believe we should let it all fall apart.
Just because (probably) most of us on this board don't believe we should let it fall apart doesn't mean we're not tired of your constant nagging......... Records with a skip are generally thrown away...... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back