Democratic Party Betrayal of Minority Students..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I suspect nothing has changed much since this article was written other than Democratic Party control of inner city schools have only gotten worsening results. My view is that the Democratic Party like to keep minorities uneducated, unemployed and desperate to survive on government handouts. The Democratic Party has them exactly where they wan't them, dependent/uneducated voting slaves to the Democratic Party at middle-class taxpayer expense.

.............................:bowdown:

In America's public high schools, 45% of black students and 43% of Hispanics (as compared to 22% of whites) drop out before their classes graduate. Dropout rates are especially high in urban areas with large minority populations, including such academic basket cases as the District of Columbia (57%), Trenton (59%), Camden (61.4%), Baltimore (65.4%), Cleveland (65.9%), and Detroit (75.1%).

Of those black and Hispanic students who do manage to earn a diploma, a large percentage are functionally illiterate..........

These failed, inner-city schools are run entirely by Democrats and progressives who, as author Jonah Goldberg points out, have “controlled the large inner-city school systems for generations.” Indeed, the powerful teachers unions overwhelmingly support the Democratic Party and its left-wing agendas; the bureaucrats at the Department of Education overwhelmingly hold progressive political and social views; and the ideological orientation of America's teacher-training colleges is decidedly leftist. All of these factors have combined to create the proverbial train wreck that is public education in the United States today.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1692

I suspect nothing has changed much since this article was written other than Democratic Party control of inner city schools have only gotten worsening results. My view is that the Democratic Party like to keep minorities uneducated, unemployed and desperate to survive on government handouts. The Democratic Party has them exactly where they wan't them, dependent/uneducated voting slaves to the Democratic Party at middle-class taxpayer expense.

In America's public high schools, 45% of black students and 43% of Hispanics (as compared to 22% of whites) drop out before their classes graduate. Dropout rates are especially high in urban areas with large minority populations, including such academic basket cases as the District of Columbia (57%), Trenton (59%), Camden (61.4%), Baltimore (65.4%), Cleveland (65.9%), and Detroit (75.1%).

Of those black and Hispanic students who do manage to earn a diploma, a large percentage are functionally illiterate..........

These failed, inner-city schools are run entirely by Democrats and progressives who, as author Jonah Goldberg points out, have “controlled the large inner-city school systems for generations.” Indeed, the powerful teachers unions overwhelmingly support the Democratic Party and its left-wing agendas; the bureaucrats at the Department of Education overwhelmingly hold progressive political and social views; and the ideological orientation of America's teacher-training colleges is decidedly leftist. All of these factors have combined to create the proverbial train wreck that is public education in the United States today.

Sob sob, I feel so hurt now. What does the republican party do for the kids? Oh ya, encourage them to buy weapons (NRA) and deny them food and health care (No Medicaid, No Obamacare). LOL!

Sob sob, I feel so hurt now. What does the republican party do for the kids? Oh ya, encourage them to buy weapons (NRA) and deny them food and health care (No Medicaid, No Obamacare). LOL!
Gotta learn weapon safety to rob for money...

So a 75% dropout rate is okay to you?

:lmao: Sorry, you're liberally educated and lack even the possibility of critical thought. In other words, you're a waste of time.. go away and continue your moronic wasted life.

How much educated stupidity is on tap from the Ds? Sorry transfinite numbers don't make it on to my keyboard.

maybe they quit after eating Michelle Obama meals for months?

Cool go out and try to help those kids. You'd be one of the first conservatives to do so. And I'd applaud it.

Cool go out and try to help those kids. You'd be one of the first conservatives to do so. And I'd applaud it.

Democrats just love playing their, "race card"

The fact that the Democratic Party has been given the opportunity to educate minority students in the inner cities and has failed miserably is okay with you, I get it.

I've paid my taxes for a long time and would vote for a positive direction in the inner city educational systems, you would not, you like it just the way it is, You are far closer to a racist than you can accept, smart enough to judge results but racist enough to do nothing about it or to hold your, "Party" responsible

Last edited:

The fact that the Democratic Party has been given the opportunity to educate minority students in the inner cities and has failed miserably is okay with you, I get it.

I've paid my taxes for a long time and would vote for a positive direction in the inner city educational systems, you would not, you like it just the way it, You are far closer to a racist than you can accept, smart enough to judge results but racist enough to do nothing about it.
Go Lumpy! Use your conservative wisdom to save the brown folk's children! Try your hardest!!!

Ooooorrrr...... just spend your time trying to slash education funding and invade the middle east. I dunno. Your call I guess. :dunno:

I've paid my taxes for a long time and would vote for a positive direction in the inner city educational systems, you would not, you like it just the way it, You are far closer to a racist than you can accept, smart enough to judge results but racist enough to do nothing about it.
Go Lumpy! Use your conservative wisdom to save the brown folk's children! Try your hardest!!!

Ooooorrrr...... just spend your time trying to slash education funding and invade the middle east. I dunno. Your call I guess. :dunno:
It's not what I support but thanks for the feeble and predictable attempt, well, kinda.

Baltimore received almost 1.7 billion in Obama stimulus funding and we've seen the results, it's governance not lack of funding. Read the article and respond because silly standard insults of the messenger has very little impact.

It's not what I support but thanks for the feeble and predictable attempt, well, kinda.

Baltimore received almost 1.7 billion in Obama stimulus funding and we've seen the results, it's governance not lack of funding. Read the article and respond because silly standard insults of the messenger has very little impact.
Well Baltimore provides for a major portion of America's GDP. It's top 35 in GDP of all the cities in the world. I think we can throw them a bone or two in education funding.

And this is coming from a guy who HATES Baltimore! I live right next to it, and I've had to go there WAY too many times. And you people have driven me to defend it. How dare you... :mad:

Well Baltimore provides for a major portion of America's GDP. It's top 35 in GDP of all the cities in the world. I think we can throw them a bone or two in education funding.

And this is coming from a guy who HATES Baltimore! I live right next to it, and I've had to go there WAY too many times. And you people have driven me to defend it. How dare you... :mad:

:laugh: ... I guess it's not the money then .. and .. :cry:

Forum List

Back