Rand Paul: "Obamacare is a job killing disaster."

Got it, instead of being honest, you'll let the FACT that Dubya/GOP lost 1,000,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years (NOT counting the 4+ million lost in 2009) and since Obama came into office, OVER 10 million NET private sector jobs have been created since, as the topis is, Obamacares was passed Febv 2010

Yes, Dubya did stupid things. Just like Obama has. Unlike Dubya, Obama doesn't 'believe' the markets self regulate!

Actually Speed Racer, I am discussing causal relationships. You don't even grasp the discussion.

Libertarians believe in myths and fairy tales. Nothing more

ONE example of ANY state/nation EVER to follow their ideas? lol

NO, THE US DIDN'T, FROM THE START WE WERE HEAVY PROTECTIONISTS WITH GOV'T INVOLVED WITH THGE ECONOMY

OMG, I hate when liberals nail me with that. You are so right. OMG, me making my own choices? Government not making it for me? That is such a fairy tale, I'm just insane. I know that, it is a ridiculous idea. I argue the reverse, but even I know it's not true. But when you so precisely call me out for my delusion like that I have to admit the truth.

So baa-ck to what you were saying? LOL. You'd follow the rest of the sheep off a cliff. You actually do, repeatedly.

No you can't give me even ONE example of libertarian bullshit EVER being used by ANY state/nation. Ever. Thanks

Got it, instead of being honest, you'll let the FACT that Dubya/GOP lost 1,000,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years (NOT counting the 4+ million lost in 2009) and since Obama came into office, OVER 10 million NET private sector jobs have been created since, as the topis is, Obamacares was passed Febv 2010

Yes, Dubya did stupid things. Just like Obama has. Unlike Dubya, Obama doesn't 'believe' the markets self regulate!

Actually Speed Racer, I am discussing causal relationships. You don't even grasp the discussion.

Sure you are Bubba. You are on the wrong thread then

NO, THE US DIDN'T, FROM THE START WE WERE HEAVY PROTECTIONISTS WITH GOV'T INVOLVED WITH THGE ECONOMY

OMG, I hate when liberals nail me with that. You are so right. OMG, me making my own choices? Government not making it for me? That is such a fairy tale, I'm just insane. I know that, it is a ridiculous idea. I argue the reverse, but even I know it's not true. But when you so precisely call me out for my delusion like that I have to admit the truth.

So baa-ck to what you were saying? LOL. You'd follow the rest of the sheep off a cliff. You actually do, repeatedly.

No you can't give me even ONE example of libertarian bullshit EVER being used by ANY state/nation. Ever. Thanks

The US Constitution

Causal relationships to the thread title, moron.

The US Constitution

Bzzz. NOT a state or nation.

That thing that gave the US strong federal rights over the weaker Articles of Confederation? lol

The thing where the feds were allowed to tax? Create laws?

No the closest thing libertarians had was the Articles of Confederation which the Founders wisely dumped!

And YOU haven't shown ONE thing that has shown that 10+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created since Obamacares has passed has that relationship, even though UNDER DUBYA/GOP 'JOB CREATOR' POLICIES THE US LOST OVER 1,000,000+ PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 8 YEARS!

This thread is such a petri dish chock-full-o' Progressive Ignorance of History and Economics.

The US Constitution

That thing that gave the US strong federal rights over the weaker Articles of Confederation? lol

No the closest thing libertarians had was the Articles of Confederation which the Founders wisely dumped!

Actually, the US Constitution gave the Federal government weak federal rights over virtually non existent powers of the central government in the articles of confederation.

This also is why stupid people are so funny. When you said the US Constitution "gave the US strong federal rights," that is just hilarious. The US Constitution expressly limits those rights. And you should google the word "federal" since you obviously don't know what it means. That's just funny.

And YOU haven't shown ONE thing that has shown that 10+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created since Obamacares has passed has that relationship, even though UNDER DUBYA/GOP 'JOB CREATOR' POLICIES THE US LOST OVER 1,000,000+ PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 8 YEARS!

LOL, liberals with a talking point are like a puppy with a new bone.

Yearly salary losses by minimum wage employees could have bought them:

A reliable car
6 months of groceries
A trade school education
Paid all their utilities
School supplies, birthday & Xmas money for their children
A better place to live

The US Constitution

Actually, the US Constitution gave the Federal government weak federal rights over virtually non existent powers of the central government in the articles of confederation.

This also is why stupid people are so funny. When you said the US Constitution "gave the US strong federal rights," that is just hilarious. The US Constitution expressly limits those rights. And you should google the word "federal" since you obviously don't know what it means. That's just funny.

Right, that whole Constitutional thing where the 'God father' of the Constitution wanted to give the feds a right to over rule EVERY state law, instead chose to go with this

"The Congress shall have Power ... To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof."

Seems like my opinion has won out on what the Constitution actually means, from Abe beating back the conservative, slave holding secessionists, to SS, labor laws, min wage, environmental laws, Medicare, ACA, etc. lol

You need to grow up and stop 'believing in' a world where libertarianism has NEVER worked, ANYWHERE at any time!

LOL, liberals with a talking point are like a puppy with a new bone.

Yes, and SCOTUS will strike down ACA any day now, lol

A reliable car
6 months of groceries
A trade school education
Paid all their utilities
A better place to live

If conservatives didn't squat over and shine their asses on US there would be no sunshine either, right? Same mythology you are pushing

A reliable car
6 months of groceries
A trade school education
Paid all their utilities
A better place to live

We know that about 10 million more people have insurance coverage this year as a result of the Affordable Care Act. But until now it has been difficult to say much about who was getting that coverage — where they live, their age, their income and other such details.

Now a large set of data — from Enroll America, the group trying to sign up people for the program, and from the data firm Civis Analytics — is allowing a much clearer picture. The data shows that the law has done something rather unusual in the American economy this century: It has pushed back against inequality, essentially redistributing income — in the form of health insurance or insurance subsidies — to many of the groups that have fared poorly over the last few decades.

The biggest winners from the law include people between the ages of 18 and 34; blacks; Hispanics; and people who live in rural areas. The areas with the largest increases in the health insurance rate, for example, include rural Arkansas and Nevada; southern Texas; large swaths of New Mexico, Kentucky and West Virginia; and much of inland California and Oregon.

Each of these trends is going in the opposite direction of larger economic patterns.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-who-was-helped-most.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=0

Forum List

Back