RAND Paul goes to bat for Putin

Why do you hate America so much?

You do know that Ayn Rand was a hypocrite who took government welfare at the end of her life, right?
You don't want war with Russia over Ukraine... you must hate America!!
More gaslighting strawman arguments from another clot shot brain damaged progbot.
Ya'll are so funny. I wish you lived near me so I could go to your house & laugh in your face just to see the rage & frustration knowing you couldn't stop me

Anyone remember 2003? When America invaded Iraq over total BULLSHIT? No WMD's, no ties to Al queada or the Taliban, nor ISIS. Putin is doing the same thing NOW. Made up existential threats. Putin is channeling Bushes sprit.
Agree. What Putin did is the same thing Bush did in Iraq. Does our error excuse Putin?

This is the problem with "whataboutism". If Putin is excused because the US did the same thing, then the US is the arbiter of what is right and wrong. If we do it, that means everyone else can do it too.

We paid dearly for that bad decision, and are still paying today. And the balance of power in the ME shifted against our interests as a result of our action.

The same thing is happening in Europe now. Putin made an big mistake, and the outcome in the end will be the opposite of what he is trying to achieve.

If he wanted to invade someone without getting the west all riled up, he should have picked Mongolia...

Why do you hate America so much?

You do know that Ayn Rand was a hypocrite who took government welfare at the end of her life, right?
She had a significant portion of her earnings stolen by The State, and thus was entitled to recompense.

The real Toro knows this, and isn't such an intellectually dishonest fucking douchebag.

You don't want war with Russia over Ukraine... you must hate America!!
More gaslighting strawman arguments from another clot shot brain damaged progbot.
Ya'll are so funny. I wish you lived near me so I could go to your house & laugh in your face just to see the rage & frustration knowing you couldn't stop me
If he told you to get the fuck out and you didn't comply, he could put extra holes into your hollow head, no?

If he told you to get the fuck out and you didn't comply, he could put extra holes into your hollow head, no?
Rand Paul's logic:

Texas used to be part of Mexico, therefore, the Country of Mexico has every right to invade Texas.

Paul is trying to appear as if he is not a Pootin supporter...but it is very obvious that MANY in the MAGA cult are, indeed, Pootin Supporters.

Rand Paul's logic:

Texas used to be part of Mexico, therefore, the Country of Mexico has every right to invade Texas.

Paul is trying to appear as if he is not a Pootin supporter...but it is very obvious that MANY in the MAGA cult are, indeed, Pootin Supporters.
Yeah, I have noticed that also. Putin is their guru and these MAGA-idiots want their king to rule over them. The cult of personality, in other words. Heck, what thing can be more un-American?

Yeah, I have noticed that also. Putin is their guru and these MAGA-idiots want their king to rule over them. The cult of personality, in other words. Heck, what thing can be more un-American?
Some people never learn. Biblical Israel wanted a King also. That did not turn out so well for them....Huh?

Some people never learn. Biblical Israel wanted a King also. That did not turn out so well for them....Huh?
Well, what can I say? I still hope that these 'laymen' constitute only a relatively small part of an American society. I want to underline that I don't put an equal sign between all Republicans-leaning people and MAGA-idiots. Every group has real boneheads in their rank.

Well, what can I say? I still hope that these 'laymen' constitute only a relatively small part of an American society. I want to underline that I don't put an equal sign between all Republicans-leaning people and MAGA-idiots. Every group has real boneheads in their rank.
Very true....there are some Democrats that are on the edge. I look back now at the old GOP before trumpism and I think...."It wasn't so bad." trump has soiled a party that once stood for fiscal restrain and once held Russia as our greatest threat. Now the trumpism, MAGA cult would like to see an autocracy in this country.....one that is ruled by one party....the repub party.

I don't think US citizens appreciate what happened on January 6, 2021. We were a few locked doors away from a full fledged insurrection. If the trump mob had taken Pence, or even a few of the Democrats...trump could have instated Marshal Law and Lord knows where we would be right now. And there has been no safe guards put in place to prevent it from happening again.

When trump stood behind the podium and claimed "massive voter fraud" there is nothing anyone has ever said or done that is more anti-democratic or un-American. He crossed the line into autocracy. And he may very well do it again.

Very true....there are some Democrats that are on the edge. I look back now at the old GOP before trumpism and I think...."It wasn't so bad." trump has soiled a party that once stood for fiscal restrain and once held Russia as our greatest threat. Now the trumpism, MAGA cult would like to see an autocracy in this country.....one that is ruled by one party....the repub party.

I don't think US citizens appreciate what happened on January 6, 2021. We were a few locked doors away from a full fledged insurrection. If the trump mob had taken Pence, or even a few of the Democrats...trump could have instated Marshal Law and Lord knows where we would be right now. And there has been no safe guards put in place to prevent it from happening again.

When trump stood behind the podium and claimed "massive voter fraud" there is nothing anyone has ever said or done that is more anti-democratic or un-American. He crossed the line into autocracy. And he may very well do it again.
I think that extremes have too much weight in both parties and basically it is they who are trying to push an agenda. It is not the right thing, quite the contrary should be true. Extremes should be sidelined and marginalized.

I think that the current two-party system in the US should be reformed. It can't balance itself anymore.

Maybe the example of Nebraska should be used on the federal level and in the most of the states? Who knows.

If I was actually on his property & threatening him, yes I suppose he could. We all have the right to self defense.
Just as I have the right to laugh at deranged proglodytes that fantasize about killing others even though they'd actually run & hide if they found themselves in real danger.
You are scaring no one there Spanky. Good luck with your next booster :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back